• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Gfan321 said:
is cs the same as oc
((( CS = Character Sheet/Sign-up. Go to the Character Sign-Up tab above and copy/paste the template into your reply then fill out said template with details of your character. )))

Roman said:
Roman slapped his hand against his forehead. "Yeah... I'll just separate their conscious from one another. Their minds and souls and stuff...."
Snow:*she nods* And you need a body for one! *trying to be helpful*

Jennete said:
Nissa:*looks up at him and nods her head* okay...*she smiles, reaching up and picks a flower from his hair and smells it* ohhh pretty *she says a little before she looks down and...............................eats it* mmmm yummy
View attachment 139202
Aiden raises a eyebrow. "Is it really?" He asked as he picked off a piece of the flower and ate it. He chewed it up. "Mmm... It tastes ok I guess." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino laughed,"Well you could always cuddle me. That works too." She said as she began to walk away from the game."What should we play next? Cause I have no clue what else there is."
Kaz blushed at the thought of cuddling with Yoshino. "Whaaat?" He asked in a low voice. "Cuddle you? That seems like fun."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden raises a eyebrow. "Is it really?" He asked as he picked off a piece of the flower and ate it. He chewed it up. "Mmm... It tastes ok I guess." He said.
Nissa:*she bends down and picks up a rock* These are yummy too.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Her sudden change confused Kaname. So much so that he couldnt help but to actually chuckle, and not care enough to bury it under a cough. Rubbing the back of his head for a few more moments, he finally tucked his hand away back into his pocket. "My father, I believe he died. Yet, i want to be sure."

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, right" she said with a nod as she continued to walk alongside him "Is it far from here?" She asked as she looked at her feet for a moment "perhaps when we get close, I'll stay behind, it seems like a thing you'd want to check on your own?" She said smiling lightly as she rubbed the side of her arm.

Jennete said:
Rain:*already walking away with the fireworks* So perverted....
Jay chuckles and hurries after her. "Well can you blame me? You did leave me for a couple of days. And you're a fae, don't you like that stuff?" He asks.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods* And you need a body for one! *trying to be helpful*
Roman sighed, "This is too much..." He whispered as a body appeared next to the sleeping Assana/Miyuki. The body looked like Miyuki, so you could easily tell how was moving out. "Heh... I know how it feels to be a necromancer now."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed lightly as he dropped the food back into the box each time he tried to pick it up with his chopsticks. He spoke in frustration♅...
“ Why is this body so sluggish? God damn it! ”

...♅Akira changed his form back to his original one, his dark red hair being visible against the glistening sun. He picked up a piece of his food and placed it into his mouth, soon chewing and swallowing it. He spoke as he leaned back♅...

“ Much better~ I hate days like this. ”

char_95996_zps764f7427.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Layla couldnt help but to stare. Akira. After all the time she had spent some feet underground, there he was, sitting, eating. She was ready to simply walk over, but rather, with the wind picking up, she didnt want to move. With the wind blowing at her hair, the bow holding it up fell and flew, allowing her hair to pool over her shoulders, rustled. With a wide gaze, Layla could feel her heart sinking rather than beating. Kenji's words rang through her head, causing her to choke. Taking a small step forward, Layla found herself freezing up. What would she do? What COULD she do? Shaking her head, Layla began walking, instead crossing in front of the building.

BlueHawk said:
Jay chuckles and hurries after her. "Well can you blame me? You did leave me for a couple of days. And you're a fae, don't you like that stuff?" He asks.
Rain:*she looks down and mumbles softly* it hurt giving birth and I don't want to give birth again...

Dark Tyler held her tightly against him. "Then I guess that's what I'm saying." He said.
Yurika smiled,"Yeah....I love you." She said softly. She replayed the words in her head, trying to get use to the words I love you and wondered if she said it wrong or weird. Now she was finally beginning to understand what it meant to be in love with someone.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she bends down and picks up a rock* These are yummy too.
Aiden picks up a rock and crushes it into small pieces, eating them afterwards. "Mmm... Tastes like dirt." He said.

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "This is too much..." He whispered as a body appeared next to the sleeping Assana/Miyuki. The body looked like Miyuki, so you could easily tell how was moving out. "Heh... I know how it feels to be a necromancer now."
Snow:*she smiled and made the little Assana in front of her rest in her lap* Okay my sweet, get ready to meet your complementing Soul..

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika smiled,"Yeah....I love you." She said softly. She replayed the words in her head, trying to get use to the words I love you and wondered if she said it wrong or weird. Now she was finally beginning to understand what it meant to be in love with someone.
Dark Tyler smirked and pulled away. "Hey... Do you want to take this somewhere else?" He asked playfully.

Aiden picks up a rock and crushes it into small pieces, eating them afterwards. "Mmm... Tastes like dirt." He said.
Nissa: *takes a whole rock and eats it whole, her razor sharp teeth able to crunch through anything*

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, right" she said with a nod as she continued to walk alongside him "Is it far from here?" She asked as she looked at her feet for a moment "perhaps when we get close, I'll stay behind, it seems like a thing you'd want to check on your own?" She said smiling lightly as she rubbed the side of her arm.
Kaname slowly shifted his gaze to look at her. He had a decision to make. He realized he could do as she suggested and go alone and leave her alone, or stay. Incorporating his thoughts, doing so would be him doing to her what his mother did to him. Just as this thought crossed his mind, his gaze caught sight of what looked like his mother crossing a building. Shaking his head, he returned his attention to her. "I can do that later. Where do you need to go?"

Celia shook her head and smiled softly at him, blushing. "No... In fact you can keep going if you want." She said.
Colin blushed lightly and chuckled "Alright" he leaned in and began to kiss her again deepening it a little more than last time.

Jennete said:
Rain:*she looks down and mumbles softly* it hurt giving birth and I don't want to give birth again...
Jay gives her a funny look, than puts a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sure it did honey, and I'm grateful that you did it... But you do know that everytime... That happens, you don't have to give birth?" He says, clearly a bit uncomfortable.

BlueHawk said:
Jay gives her a funny look, than puts a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sure it did honey, and I'm grateful that you did it... But you do know that everytime... That happens, you don't have to give birth?" He says, clearly a bit uncomfortable.
Rain:*she shakes her head looking at him* Re..really??

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "I don't know I ju-" He was interrupted by Jackie pushing her chest into his back

Cam sighed "It's good to see you again" He said softly

William sat on the bench and sighed "Did you really? Did you really love me Celia?" He asked himself

@TheRebelliousDragon
@TheRebelliousDragon

Tyler's eyes widened and he blushed uncontrollably. "T-That was perfect..." He said softly, touching his cheek and smiling. "I believe any guy would be lucky to have you..."
Ivory laughed, feeling the happiest she's been in ages. "Your the first to ever say that to me...thank you." She smiled as her blush grew. She looked up at him again. "Your pretty great yourself, you know. A lot of people think that my ideas are really weird or too much out of the box, but you actually let me talk." She looked at her knees. "I don't know much, but I do know that I dont think I've earned to meet someone like you." She said woth a chuckle.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Aiden chuckled. "Is there anything you CAN'T eat?" He asked.
Nissa: No. *she says with all seriousness* I can eat through anything and too anything...

Roman said:
Kaz blushed at the thought of cuddling with Yoshino. "Whaaat?" He asked in a low voice. "Cuddle you? That seems like fun."
Yoshino smiled and nodded,"I mean...I think it would be fun. I cuddle large stuffed animals a lot, so it's probably fun to cuddle a person."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back