• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyra shrugged. "Oh... Ok." She said. "Sorry, I think I got carried away."
Jackie blushed at her own version of fun "Let me put it simply....Last night is what I would consider 'fun' and I mean I just..." She said nervously

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Layla froze in her tracks once her wrist was grabbed by his hand. Of course, her head dropped just as her arm did , glistening irises threatening to release even more water from behind them. "You dont need me Akira. I just needed you to know i was alive~" Choking on her own words, she forced herself to continue. "I came for Kaname and Kuroh's sake. You have her." Turning around to face him, she forced a smile on her lips, while stinging tears forced themselves from the corners of her eyes.

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira sighed lightly and pulled her into his arms, talking to her as he fought back his own tears♅...

“ Of course I need you. I'll always need you. No matter what I'm doing, I'm always thinking of you. You're my pair, and with that we're always connected. ”

--------------------

((( I'll be going off for an hour, gonna go for some groceries. )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname shifted his gaze over towards her. He couldnt help hlbut to allow the smallest, rarest of smiles to poke at his lips. Seeing her, reminded him of his little brother in a sense, or what he wanted to do with his little brother. His smile now fading, he stopped once they reached the cafeteria and stood to the side, holding the door open for her.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla went through the door flashing a smile at him as she passed "Thank you~" she chimed in a happy tone as she entered the cafeteria and looked around.

Aeron said:
Ivory nodded as she laughed and jumped towards him, wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him as tight as possible. She cringed as another shadow left her mouth. "I think I might need your help, though... is there any way I can get rid of my shadows faster?" She asked him as she buried het face in his chest, hoping that as an archangel that he knew what to do.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Tyler shrugged. "I don't know... I'm sorry... Wait. Lemme try something..." He said as he kissed her forehead and pulled away. His eyes glowed white and his body coursed with a brilliant white aura. "Light of the moon... Make my wings shine as bright as you..." He said before his wings glowed. He touched her head and filled her with light, in a attempt to disperse the shadows.

Celia breathed heavily as she pulled away. "D-Don't ya think we should take this somewhere else? Were in the park..." She said.
Colin blushed before letting a small laugh "R-Right, of course"

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie blushed at her own version of fun "Let me put it simply....Last night is what I would consider 'fun' and I mean I just..." She said nervously
Tyra giggled and hugged her. "Don't worry... We can have fun anytime you want." She said.

Nonalaka said:
Colin blushed before letting a small laugh "R-Right, of course"
Celia teleported them both to the temple of light's bedroom. "Is this suitable?" She asked with a smirk.

Jennete said:
Assana&Miyuki:*they nod and smile in their parents arms* Yes!!
Roman nodded as they all appeared in the house, "Home sweet home!" He said sitting down on the sofa with Miyuki.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she eats the dirt and swallows* yummy... *she says softly, bending down to eat more as the area starts to glow as she slowly starts making a portal by eating directly from the ground*
Aiden sighed. "Why are you opening a portal? Are you leaving?" He asked.

Tyra giggled and hugged her. "Don't worry... We can have fun anytime you want." She said.

Celia teleported them both to the temple of light's bedroom. "Is this suitable?" She asked with a smirk.
Jackie hugged her back "Good" She said with a smirk before looking at Marcus and sighed

Tyler shrugged. "I don't know... I'm sorry... Wait. Lemme try something..." He said as he kissed her forehead and pulled away. His eyes glowed white and his body coursed with a brilliant white aura. "Light of the moon... Make my wings shine as bright as you..." He said before his wings glowed. He touched her head and filled her with light, in a attempt to disperse the shadows.
Ivory shut her eyes and nearly feel backwards, overwhelmed with all the light inside of her. Being a demon of shadows, it was her purpose to either keep from or destroy light; so she always sheltered herself with darkness. She trembled as shadows begin to spill from her, gritting her teeth to keep from screaming out. As soon as the last shadow spilled out of from her eyes, she sighed in relief, now free from her burden. She leaned against Tyler in exhaustion, now relishing the light that came of him, feeling much better then saga had in years.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie hugged her back "Good" She said with a smirk before looking at Marcus and sighed
Tyra frowned at him. "Sorry I broke him. I know I'm sexy and all, but I didn't think he was THAT perverted..."

Aiden sighed. "Why are you opening a portal? Are you leaving?" He asked.
Nissa:*looks up, distracted at eating yummy soil and she looks down* Oh...look at that I am... I forgot.. I was hungry.

Roman said:
Roman nodded as they all appeared in the house, "Home sweet home!" He said sitting down on the sofa with Miyuki.
Snow:*smiles as she sits against Roman's side, resting her head on his shoulder as Miyuki sits on one of his legs and Assana cuddles him while sitting on the other, his three special girls and him all together as a family*

Aeron said:
Ivory shut her eyes and nearly feel backwards, overwhelmed with all the light inside of her. Being a demon of shadows, it was her purpose to either keep from or destroy light; so she always sheltered herself with darkness. She trembled as shadows begin to spill from her, gritting her teeth to keep from screaming out. As soon as the last shadow spilled out of from her eyes, she sighed in relief, now free from her burden. She leaned against Tyler in exhaustion, now relishing the light that came of him, feeling much better then saga had in years.
Tyler chuckled. "Where were we?" He asked, kissing her cheek. "Or no? You look a bit tired..." He said softly.

Jennete said:
Rain: It is your payment *she whispers slowly as she bites and sucks on his neck softly to leave her possessive mark, running her tongue up his skin before moving to kiss him again* Now I want fireworks *she whispers on his lips smirking*
Jay grins in delight and kisses her neck, putting her down slowly. "Well it was certainly a good start, I guess you can finish repaying me tonight." He says with a grin as he places her down, taking out the lighter.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*looks up, distracted at eating yummy soil and she looks down* Oh...look at that I am... I forgot.. I was hungry.

Snow:*smiles as she sits against Roman's side, resting her head on his shoulder as Miyuki sits on one of his legs and Assana cuddles him while sitting on the other, his three special girls and him all together as a family*
Aiden chuckled. "Do you like doing anything besides eating?" He asked.

Tyra frowned at him. "Sorry I broke him. I know I'm sexy and all, but I didn't think he was THAT perverted..."
Jackie sighed "Don't worry about him" She said with a shrug "He will be fine he's just trying to remain still until he gets all that lust out of himself"

Colin quickly looked around before smirking a little aswell "yup, perfect" her replied as he leaned his face close to hers.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie sighed "Don't worry about him" She said with a shrug "He will be fine he's just trying to remain still until he gets all that lust out of himself"
Tyra giggled. "I wonder how much you can handle...?" She asked, smirking at Jackie.

Aiden chuckled. "Do you like doing anything besides eating?" He asked.
Nissa: Sleeping.. *she says looking at him while sitting down, tentacles wrapping around her from the glowing portal as she stares at him, not noticing them in a comically funny kind of way*

Nonalaka said:
Colin quickly looked around before smirking a little aswell "yup, perfect" her replied as he leaned his face close to hers.
Celia giggled and pressed her lips against his, kissing him once again as she pulled him closer to her.

BlueHawk said:
Jay grins in delight and kisses her neck, putting her down slowly. "Well it was certainly a good start, I guess you can finish repaying me tonight." He says with a grin as he places her down, taking out the lighter.
Rain:*she laughs and claps her hands as she watches him light them* ohhh......

Tyler chuckled. "Where were we?" He asked, kissing her cheek. "Or no? You look a bit tired..." He said softly.
Ivory reached up and kissed his cheek lightly. "No... Your light is actually giving me energy... What would that make me? I can't be a demon anymore...right?" She asked him.

Jennete said:

Roman smiled as he hugged all three of them, tightly. "Now we are all together. It's even better than before." He said happily.

Jennete said:
Nissa: Sleeping.. *she says looking at him while sitting down, tentacles wrapping around her from the glowing portal as she stares at him, not noticing them in a comically funny kind of way*
Aiden's eyes glowed red for a brief second and went so fast, the wind cut the tentacles in half, them letting go of Nissa. "I like sleeping to. Especially dreaming." He said.

Tyra giggled. "I wonder how much you can handle...?" She asked, smirking at Jackie.
Jackie blushed "Wha-What does that mean?" She asked nervously

Users who are viewing this thread

Back