• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden is soon sleeping on the pillows and blankets. His wounds were healing rather quickly. He would probably be fine by morning.
(Time skip?)
((yep thats good))

Nissa:*yawns, asleep under a pile of blankets, if Aiden woke up now she would just be a giant breathing pile of blankets with strands of her pink hair poking out*

LunaCrosby said:
"People who sneak around without getting caught and gather really secretive stuff with cool fighting moves" she says happily.
Oliver held his hand in the air. "Ooo! Ooo! Wike dis?" He asked as he rammed his head through a wall in the hospital and it broke completely. He was surprisingly strong... Or his head was.

Jennete said:
((yep thats good))
Nissa:*yawns, asleep under a pile of blankets, if Aiden woke up now she would just be a giant breathing pile of blankets with strands of her pink hair poking out*
The next morning, Aiden woke up to streaks of light hitting his face. He held a hand to shield his eyes from the rays. Well that sure was... A eventful night... He thought as he yawned.

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks a little as her arms wrap around his neck as he sweeps her off her feet* I suppose now, you did get me my fireworks.. and I have missed you *whispers the last part under her breath*
Jay chuckles and kisses her, smirking. "I'm sorry... What was that last part?" He asks teasingly, walking her toward his dorm.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus shrugged "Eh...Worth a shot" He said not caring that much
*HImeragi then smiled*

''good...cuz i kinda have a crush on someone...but...''

*She said as she remembers the figure but doesnt remember his face nor name*

''i dont remember who he was...i believe he went by a name like 'black'...or something''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*HImeragi then smiled*
''good...cuz i kinda have a crush on someone...but...''

*She said as she remembers the figure but doesnt remember his face nor name*

''i dont remember who he was...i believe he went by a name like 'black'...or something''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus looked shocked "Wait...Blake!?!" He yelled in surprise "I should have known!!"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked shocked "Wait...Blake!?!" He yelled in surprise "I should have known!!"
''blake...n-no no..he had...blue hair i think...i know that he mentioned about his brother Kenji..or something''

Oliver held his hand in the air. "Ooo! Ooo! Wike dis?" He asked as he rammed his head through a wall in the hospital and it broke completely. He was surprisingly strong... Or his head was.

The next morning, Aiden woke up to streaks of light hitting his face. He held a hand to shield his eyes from the rays. Well that sure was... A eventful night... He thought as he yawned.
Nissa:*asleep in her pile of blankets*

BlueHawk said:
Jay chuckles and kisses her, smirking. "I'm sorry... What was that last part?" He asks teasingly, walking her toward his dorm.
Rain:*smirks pulling him to shut him up with a long deep kiss*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''blake...n-no no..he had...blue hair i think...i know that he mentioned about his brother Kenji..or something''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed "This is getting ridiculous....." He said before looking at her "Go to your boy with no name then"

Jennete said:
Nissa:*asleep in her pile of blankets*

Rain:*smirks pulling him to shut him up with a long deep kiss*
Jay shrugs and smiles as he returns the kiss, walking her up the stairs and opening the door to the dorm.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "This is getting ridiculous....." He said before looking at her "Go to your boy with no name then"
''n-no the thing is...''

*She said as her voice saddened a little and a slight frown came to her face*

''i-i think he hates me...s-something what i did...was horribly wrong..''

Kelsey giggled and nodded "yes like that" she smiles.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''n-no the thing is...''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus looked confused "Let me get this straight....You have a crush on a boy who you think hates you?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''n-no the thing is...''

[/QUOTE]
((( Are you talking about Akira or Kuroh? If you're talking about Kuroh, Kenji is his uncle and Akira is his father xD )))

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey giggled and nodded "yes like that" she smiles.
Oliver held his head, wincing a little. "Ow... That hurt..." He muttered. It was a bit surprising for a unknown being to smash his head through a wall like it was nothing...

Oliver smiled. "What's a spwy?" He asked.

Tyler hollered back again. "I don't know! Maybe I accidentally imbued you with my powers. Basically I put a part of me inside you..." He said.
Ivory shook her head. "It doesnt feel like your light..." she said. "This is weird, but I can deal with it some other time." She said as the shine faded and she looked back to her old self.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

BlueHawk said:
Jay shrugs and smiles as he returns the kiss, walking her up the stairs and opening the door to the dorm.
Rain:*kisses down to his neck as she smirks a little before hopping out of his arms, leaning against the door to the bedroom and with a wink goes inside*

((Time skip hehe))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*She nods slowly*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed "I fell in love with the most confusing girl alive"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Are you talking about Akira or Kuroh? If you're talking about Kuroh, Kenji is his uncle and Akira is his father xD )))

[/QUOTE]
...yup i guess i got that mixed up xD i knew Kuroh had an uncle but i forgot which one was which)))

Jennete said:
Snow:*puts it on her finger and smiles a little, wiping her eyes* My ring... I..I thought it was gone..
"Nora gave it to me. Said you dropped it like I said before." Roman said s

Aeron said:
Ivory shook her head. "It doesnt feel like your light..." she said. "This is weird, but I can deal with it some other time." She said as the shine faded and she looked back to her old self.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Tyler snapped his fingers and he automatically became germ free. "I'm ready to go!" He said as he flexed his wings.

Roman said:
"Nora gave it to me. Said you dropped it like I said before." Roman said s
Snow:*golds tears fall out of her eyes and she sniffs smiling a little* I..I am so happy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back