• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]...yup i guess i got that mixed up xD i knew Kuroh had an uncle but i forgot which one was which)))

[/QUOTE]
((( Oh, right xD Anyway, I'm going to get off. Have some stuff to plan xD )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''sh-shut up...i-its just complicated...''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus frowned "Today has been a drag" He said to himself "I knew this was a mistake"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "I fell in love with the most confusing girl alive"
( xD I'm considering having Celia pop in there for the lols :3)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Oh, right xD Anyway, I'm going to get off. Have some stuff to plan xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Waiiiitttt can you accept mah character first...? xD )

Jennete said:
Snow:*golds tears fall out of her eyes and she sniffs smiling a little* I..I am so happy...
Roman stood up, one of Snow's hands in his, "C'mon. I son wanna wake the girls..."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus frowned "Today has been a drag" He said to himself "I knew this was a mistake"
(( We all know he won't forget now... xD ))

Roman said:
Roman stood up, one of Snow's hands in his, "C'mon. I son wanna wake the girls..."
Snow:*she gets up with him and pauses a little blushing and tugs on his hand, looking up at him* W..wait... before you do... I um... I want to tell you something

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver held his head, wincing a little. "Ow... That hurt..." He muttered. It was a bit surprising for a unknown being to smash his head through a wall like it was nothing...
Kelsey put her hand on his head and numbed the pain "Kagura taught me this, she promised to train me and teach me magic and sword and combat skills" she said excitedly.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey put her hand on his head and numbed the pain "Kagura taught me this, she promised to train me and teach me magic and sword and combat skills" she said excitedly.
Oliver smiled and hugged Kelsey. "Yay!!! Friend helped Oliver fwell better! How will Owilver repay her?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''s-should i just leave now...?''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus slowly nodded "Yeah" He said quietly

Jennete said:
Snow:*she gets up with him and pauses a little blushing and tugs on his hand, looking up at him* W..wait... before you do... I um... I want to tell you something
Roman knelt down by one of the beds and nodded, "Yeah? Make it quick though, I could have sworn I seen, Assana moving a little." He said with a slight chuckle.

(Nah... I'll have D. T. Talk some sense into Marcus xD )

@shortyshot8 @Himeragi Seiker

Dark Tyler appeared in the room, smacking Marcus hard across the face. "Did I just hear somebody quit!? Your pathetic..." He said coldly. "I thought you were better than this Marcus..."

Roman said:
Roman knelt down by one of the beds and nodded, "Yeah? Make it quick though, I could have sworn I seen, Assana moving a little." He said with a slight chuckle.
Snow:*she lets the girls be wrapped in water, which will prevent them from waking and she pulls Roman out to the hallway, leaning up and kissing him softly, she let her small delicate hands, her left sparkling with his ring rest on his chest, one over his heart and she smiles, feeling better now about being in his arms* I've missed you..

(Nah... I'll have D. T. Talk some sense into Marcus xD )

Dark Tyler appeared in the room, smacking Marcus hard across the face. "Did I just hear somebody quit!? Your pathetic..." He said coldly. "I thought you were better than this Marcus..."

Marcus frowned "What difference does it make? She doesn't even like me" He said sadly

@Himeragi Seiker

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus slowly nodded "Yeah" He said quietly
*Himeragi looked down as she then pushed Marcus out of her way and ran away growing out her wings then flying somewhere*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi looked down as she then pushed Marcus out of her way and ran away growing out her wings then flying somewhere*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus looked shocked "What the hell? Why did she just?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus frowned "What difference does it make? She doesn't even like me" He said sadly
@Himeragi Seiker
Dark Tyler glared at him and pulled out a dark spear. "Well a man doesn't sit down and mope about it does he? He stands up and keeps fighting for what is right. If she doesn't like you, get back up and look for somebody else... Or are you too stupid to go and do that yourself?" He asked.

Dark Tyler glared at him and pulled out a dark spear. "Well a man doesn't sit down and mope about it does he? He stands up and keeps fighting for what is right. If she doesn't like you, get back up and look for somebody else... Or are you too stupid to go and do that yourself?" He asked.
Marcus sighed "I don't know anymore" He said sadly

Jennete said:
Snow:*she lets the girls be wrapped in water, which will prevent them from waking and she pulls Roman out to the hallway, leaning up and kissing him softly, she let her small delicate hands, her left sparkling with his ring rest on his chest, one over his heart and she smiles, feeling better now about being in his arms* I've missed you..
Roman sighed quietly, "I've missed you too..." he said, before returning the kiss, happily, but rougher.

Roman said:
Roman sighed quietly, "I've missed you too..." he said, before returning the kiss, happily, but rougher.
Snow:*shivers as her wings flutter and she allows herself to press a tiny bit closer as she kisses a tiny bit deeper to match his rough kisses but still feeling happily devoured by his love* Mmm

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "I don't know anymore" He said sadly
Dark Tyler kicked him into a wall like he was nothing. "See! Look at you! Your getting weaker because you gave up!" He growled. "You need to get yourself together!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back