• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Logan knowing that he couldn't get inside decided to take a taxi home before he boarded the taxi he looked at the kid one last time

[/QUOTE]
Kaname watched the boy for a few mere moments, before he himself disappeared, reappearing on the opposite side of the shiled. He himself didn know what he did, and simply strolled along across the street, fixating his gaze on the area ahead of his path.

BlueHawk said:
Jay pulls the lighter out of the drawer, flicking it as only small sparks are produce. "Ah come on..." He mutters as he hits it against the floor a bit, moving the fuel around. He gives it another flicks and a small flame protrudes from the lighter. "Perfect!" He says with a smile as he looks into the drawer, seeing a small brown bag. "Maybe I'll let Rain experience that later." He says with a laugh as he closes the drawer and leaves the dorm.
Rain:*she finally catches a goldfish without using her powers and she looks at it in the plastic bag, watching it swim around in the water as she whispers to it and makes it do tricks* hehe...

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname watched the boy for a few mere moments, before he himself disappeared, reappearing on the opposite side of the shiled. He himself didn know what he did, and simply strolled along across the street, fixating his gaze on the area ahead of his path.

[/QUOTE]
(I haven't seen you in forever)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia ran over to him and hugged him. "You did it you did it you did it!!! I love you so much!" She squealed as tears of joy streamed down her face. "Thank you so much!!!"
Colin chuckled and hugged her back "See? I told you, you had nothing to worry about" he said happily "You're welcome"

Dark Tyler smiled into the kiss as he deepened it, biting her bottom lip softly.
Yurika gently bit his lip lower lip back and wrapped her arms around him as she glided her tongue into his mouth.

Jennete said:
Rain:*she finally catches a goldfish without using her powers and she looks at it in the plastic bag, watching it swim around in the water as she whispers to it and makes it do tricks* hehe...
Jay scans the small shopping centre, looking for any place that even looks like it would remotely sell fireworks. He eventually chooses one that is an outdoor activity store. "They may have some left overs..." He mumbles as he enters the store, a variety of camo clothing and hunting equipment litter the store.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam's eyes slowly opened "Is Farah awake?" He mumbled
@WeirdPrincess
Farah stood next to him and smiled,"I'm awake. The kids are already back at the house, with the baby I might add. I've been waiting for you to get up." She said softly.

Nonalaka said:
Colin chuckled and hugged her back "See? I told you, you had nothing to worry about" he said happily "You're welcome"
Celia rubbed her head on his chest. "I love you Colin... I really do..." She said softly. "I wish Colin loved me back..."

Tyra kept laughing. "Then why did you want to play so badly?" She asked.
Marcus sighed "I don't know I ju-" He was interrupted by Jackie pushing her chest into his back

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah stood next to him and smiled,"I'm awake. The kids are already back at the house, with the baby I might add. I've been waiting for you to get up." She said softly.
Cam sighed "It's good to see you again" He said softly

William sat on the bench and sighed "Did you really? Did you really love me Celia?" He asked himself

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](My character Kaname is walking tiwards the school, so theres an opportunity)

[/QUOTE]
((Ah okay I'll send her in that direction then))

Camilla was on her way back to the school from visiting her parents, humming lightly as she did so.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "I don't know I ju-" He was interrupted by Jackie pushing her chest into his back

Cam sighed "It's good to see you again" He said softly

William sat on the bench and sighed "Did you really? Did you really love me Celia?" He asked himself

@TheRebelliousDragon
(*clap* *clap* *clap* when it is the right moment you just mess it up)

Celia rubbed her head on his chest. "I love you Colin... I really do..." She said softly. "I wish Colin loved me back..."
Colin blushed at her words before looking down at her ".....But I do"

After his unknowing use of power, Kaname's appearance had changed. His gaze was shut behind his eyelids, his clothing seemed more fitting, and his hair was now spiky rather than loose. With a closed gaze and furrowed brows, Kaname continued venturing until he cam to the school grounds, making his way into the gates.

images

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika gently bit his lip lower lip back and wrapped her arms around him as she glided her tongue into his mouth.
Dark Tyler wrapped his arms around her and battled her tongue with his.

BlueHawk said:
Jay scans the small shopping centre, looking for any place that even looks like it would remotely sell fireworks. He eventually chooses one that is an outdoor activity store. "They may have some left overs..." He mumbles as he enters the store, a variety of camo clothing and hunting equipment litter the store.
Rain:*waits for Jay at the park bench with her goldfish, looking all around at the different people in the park*

Jennete said:
Nissa: Your cheeks are flushing in a sign of blood rushing to them due to excitement of your heart beating which is usually caused by slight sexual or romantic thoughts. What am I doing to bring those upon you? *she says simply, not knowing the deal with holding his hand so tightly*
@TheRebelliousDragon

Jennete said:
Rain:*waits for Jay at the park bench with her goldfish, looking all around at the different people in the park*
Jay looks around for a sales associate, but cannot find one. Actually, he noticed a lack of people in general. "Huh..." He mutters as he walks around the store, attempting to find somebody to ask for help. "Uhh... Excuse me?" He calls out, but with no response. He finds a small box with a label that reads 'BOOM, POW! UNCLE ED'S FIREWORK!' Jay chuckles at the name, picking the box up as he makes his way to the front of the store to check out, but nobody is behind the registers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back