• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "I don't know I ju-" He was interrupted by Jackie pushing her chest into his back

Cam sighed "It's good to see you again" He said softly

William sat on the bench and sighed "Did you really? Did you really love me Celia?" He asked himself

@TheRebelliousDragon
Farah giggled,"Well I've been up for a while and you see me almost everyday."

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah giggled,"Well I've been up for a while and you see me almost everyday."
Cam smiled "How are you feeling?" He asked softly

(@TheRebelliousDragon Did you reply?)

BlueHawk said:
Jay looks around for a sales associate, but cannot find one. Actually, he noticed a lack of people in general. "Huh..." He mutters as he walks around the store, attempting to find somebody to ask for help. "Uhh... Excuse me?" He calls out, but with no response. He finds a small box with a label that reads 'BOOM, POW! UNCLE ED'S FIREWORK!' Jay chuckles at the name, picking the box up as he makes his way to the front of the store to check out, but nobody is behind the registers.
Rain:*stands sighing and looks around before walking off, grumbling to herself* Where the hell is he....

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia looked up at him and blushed. "R-Really...?" She asked, a bit surprised.

(Repost please...?)
He smiled warmly at her "Yes, I love you Celia" he said before kissing her softly.

Tyler chuckled. "I don't know what makes ME so special... After all, all the girls I've been with I've hurt... And it makes me feel horrible... Like I got a hole in my chest..." He said as he looked up at the sky. "I'm just another guy..."
"Maybe you just haven't found someone who understands the way you work...the way you see things compared to there own." Ivory hugged her knees as she looked at the fireworks explode. "I noticed that most relationships end because of the selfishness in both peoples. They only see what they want to see, but never try putting themselves in the others shoes and see the reason of why something happened." Ivory shrugged. "But I'm sure someone will come along and help you fill your heart love and understanding. We all get one...right?" She said, glancing at Tyler as the lights simmered around them.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
After his unknowing use of power, Kaname's appearance had changed. His gaze was shut behind his eyelids, his clothing seemed more fitting, and his hair was now spiky rather than loose. With a closed gaze and furrowed brows, Kaname continued venturing until he cam to the school grounds, making his way into the gates.
images

[/QUOTE]
Camilla had found a small white cat and was petting it when a boy came through the gates she picked up the cat and moved just in time as he nearly walked into her. She bowed a bit "Sorry mister"

Nonalaka said:
Camilla had found a small white cat and was petting it when a boy came through the gates she picked up the cat and moved just in time as he nearly walked into her. She bowed a bit "Sorry mister"
Kaname froze in his tracks, spotting the girl. His first interpretation, it was her cat. Scanning both her and the cat, Kaname was void of expression, until his opposite behavior took effect. "OH! Heh, dont sweat it." As he spoke, he took his left arm and shielded his face from the sun while providing a smile.

images

Jennete said:
Rain:*stands sighing and looks around before walking off, grumbling to herself* Where the hell is he....
Jay looks down at the box of fireworks. "I guess I'm good..." He mutters as he leaves the empty store, quickly hurrying his way back to the park to find Rain.

Dark Tyler wrapped his arms around her and battled her tongue with his.
Yurika kissed him before a while longer before she pulled back, breathing heavily as she looked at him. Her heart pounded against her chest as she gazed into his eyes and she blushed again.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname froze in his tracks, spotting the girl. His first interpretation, it was her cat. Scanning both her and the cat, Kaname was void of expression, until his opposite behavior took effect. "OH! Heh, dont sweat it." As he spoke, he took his left arm and shielded his face from the sun while providing a smile.
images

[/QUOTE]
She smiled brightly at him before lifting the cat and holding it in front of him "...Excuse me mister....but what is this small creature? It I think it likes me!" She said in a bashful tone.

((She lived underwater her whole life, so she doesn't know certain things xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "How are you feeling?" He asked softly

(@TheRebelliousDragon Did you reply?)
"Good. Still a little tired, but good for the most part." Farah said quietly.

Nonalaka said:
She smiled brightly at him before lifting the cat and holding it in front of him "...Excuse me mister....but what is this small creature? It I think it likes me!" She said in a bashful tone.
((She lived underwater her whole life, so she doesn't know certain things xD ))
Kaname quietly look at the furry feline for a few moments, before tilting his head to the side while dropping his arm, now fixating his gaze on the girl. "You dont know? Its a cat." Kaname hadnt been out in the world beyond the Estate for very long, but he held kniwledge from his mother, unlike the girl.

BlueHawk said:
Jay looks down at the box of fireworks. "I guess I'm good..." He mutters as he leaves the empty store, quickly hurrying his way back to the park to find Rain.
Rain:*she looks at all the stands, wrinkling her nose at the food and drinks* pathetic really hmm fish *the fish agrees and swims around*

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname quietly look at the furry feline for a few moments, before tilting his head to the side while dropping his arm, now fixating his gaze on the girl. "You dont know? Its a cat." Kaname hadnt been out in the world beyond the Estate for very long, but he held kniwledge from his mother, unlike the girl.

[/QUOTE]
She shook her head and looked at the kitten again "A cat? Oh, a cat!" She smiled "Its cute!" She said as she hugged it.

Jennete said:
Rain:*she looks at all the stands, wrinkling her nose at the food and drinks* pathetic really hmm fish *the fish agrees and swims around*
Jay finally spots Rain in the crowd and walks up to her, carrying the crate in front of him. He comes up behind her and notices the fish. "Why do you have a fish?" He asks.

BlueHawk said:
Jay finally spots Rain in the crowd and walks up to her, carrying the crate in front of him. He comes up behind her and notices the fish. "Why do you have a fish?" He asks.
Rain: I played a game. *she states looking at his bag and her eyes flash excitedly* ohhhhh fireworks................ *deadly aura swirling around her in too much excitment at playing with explosions*

Jennete said:
Rain: I played a game. *she states looking at his bag and her eyes flash excitedly* ohhhhh fireworks................ *deadly aura swirling around her in too much excitment at playing with explosions*
Jay lifts them up a bit, flaunting them. "Yup, it was odd, the store was empty... I grabbed this too." He says as he balances the crate in on hand and takes his lighter out, flicking it on.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino's eyes widened,"D-Dating!?" She exclaimed,"I-I mean....I don't know, maybe?" She said said quietly as her cheeks reddened even more.
Kaz remained quiet, looking at the sky as if it were interesting, while Minako was talking.

Minako blinked a few times before speaking again, "You possibly can't be just friends. I may not know a lot about human culture, but I know enough to know that, friends don't kiss like that."

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods her head blushing* Very much so yes...

Rain:*kisses him back slowly as she blushes just slightly and smirks also just slightly*
Roman chuckled, "Well, herr you are." He said kneeling down to pick one up. Roman then use his powers to light it, before handing it to her, "Hold it at the bottom."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back