• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Logan was running around the streets with his umbrella he saw this happening and sighed Mother and Son...

[/QUOTE]
At the sound of numerous, steadily made footsteps, Kaname's gaze shifted to the side, just at a good enough angle to spot the strnnger running through the road. He didnt even attempt to speak, but rather grit his teeth and shoved his hands into his pockets. "People, dont know how to stay away."

Jennete said:
Rain: *calls out laughing a bit as she goes to the goldfish station* Stop being perverted.
"Yeah well, I'll be as perverted as I want after this one." He mumbles under his breath as he walks off, heading back toward his dorm. "Now... Fireworks..." He mutters.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The horrifying looking boy stumbled back, not looking so tough anymore. "S-Stay away from me!" He said.
The dream continued to crumble away "Why?, After this you will be free as a happy memory...don't you want that?" He asked as he slowly began to walk towards him "This is a good thing."

Tyler chuckled and ruffled her hair and winked. "That's called a vibration silly. It's completely harmless." He said with a smile. "I'm glad that I could see this with somebody so special!"

Aiden sighed. "Hardly anybody understands me... I wish there was somebody who did..." He said, looking at the ground.
Ivory giggled as he ruffled her hair and blushed at his comment. "Me too..." Ivory sighed in amazement as the fireworks lit up the sky, smiling as she saw the human children running with what seemed to be like tiny fireworks on sticks... maybe they're what Grimm said were sparklers...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]At the sound of numerous, steadily made footsteps, Kaname's gaze shifted to the side, just at a good enough angle to spot the strnnger running through the road. He didnt even attempt to speak, but rather grit his teeth and shoved his hands into his pockets. "People, dont know how to stay away."

[/QUOTE]
Logan was looking at the boy with a sad face That kid doesn't have a father.....

BlueHawk said:
"Yeah well, I'll be as perverted as I want after this one." He mumbles under his breath as he walks off, heading back toward his dorm. "Now... Fireworks..." He mutters.
Rain:*she sits by the goldfish station and watches the people try to catch them, frowning as she tries to learn how to play.. her head looking up as she feels a prickly sensation on the back of her neck* I sense Jay thinking perverted thoughts somewhere....

Dark Tyler took her chin and placed his lips on hers, closing his eyes as the fireworks burst around them.
Yurika's eyes slowly closed as their lips met and she began to kiss him back.

Jennete said:
Rain:*she sits by the goldfish station and watches the people try to catch them, frowning as she tries to learn how to play.. her head looking up as she feels a prickly sensation on the back of her neck* I sense Jay thinking perverted thoughts somewhere....
Jay chuckles as he thinks of his reward, as he walks back to his dorm, opening the door and squatting down to dig through a small drawer, one of the things being his lighter. "Where is that damn thing..." He mutters as he looks into the drawer, feeling around for the lighter.

Jennete said:
Nissa: How was it too late? *she asks and watches him scratch his head, squeezing his hand in hers and watches him with blank pink eyes*
Aiden looked up at her. "The one he loved was already getting married to somebody else..." He said before squeezing her hand a little tighter, blushing slightly.

Nonalaka said:
The dream continued to crumble away "Why?, After this you will be free as a happy memory...don't you want that?" He asked as he slowly began to walk towards him "This is a good thing."
The boy screamed a dark portal appeared behind him, sucking him in and destroying him.

~dream end

Aiden looked up at her. "The one he loved was already getting married to somebody else..." He said before squeezing her hand a little tighter, blushing slightly.
Nissa: Your cheeks are flushing in a sign of blood rushing to them due to excitement of your heart beating which is usually caused by slight sexual or romantic thoughts. What am I doing to bring those upon you? *she says simply, not knowing the deal with holding his hand so tightly*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''....what the hell...?''
oh sorry. repost plz but im also gonna go sleep. good night)))

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed "Maybe I should just go...I only make problems" He said to himself

BlueHawk said:
Jay chuckles as he thinks of his reward, as he walks back to his dorm, opening the door and squatting down to dig through a small drawer, one of the things being his lighter. "Where is that damn thing..." He mutters as he looks into the drawer, feeling around for the lighter.
Rain:*she moves to try and get the goldfish, biting her bottom lip slightly as she tries* ugh.....

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Summer began to walk towards the extreme ride, intensely examining it. Screaming teenagers waved their hands in the air, though it seemed like a bunch of chaotic monkeys at the speed they were at - a blur of colour was all. "This is gonna be awesome."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi gulped "Oh boy" He mumbled before looking at Summer and how much fun she was having

Aeron said:
Ivory giggled as he ruffled her hair and blushed at his comment. "Me too..." Ivory sighed in amazement as the fireworks lit up the sky, smiling as she saw the human children running with what seemed to be like tiny fireworks on sticks... maybe they're what Grimm said were sparklers...
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Tyler chuckled. "I don't know what makes ME so special... After all, all the girls I've been with I've hurt... And it makes me feel horrible... Like I got a hole in my chest..." He said as he looked up at the sky. "I'm just another guy..."

Tyra's lips were nearly to his. "Of course I want to baby..." She said softly.
Marcus's face turned bright red unable to move as he stared at her

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Logan was looking at the boy with a sad face That kid doesn't have a father.....

[/QUOTE]
Kaname continued to stare, uo until he finallly caught a clear visual. With a raised brow, Kaname began to stroll towards the edge of the shiled surrounding the Estate. Upon reaching it, he continued to stare blankly at the unfamiliar stranger, growing irrtated by being simply stared at.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika's eyes slowly closed as their lips met and she began to kiss him back.
Dark Tyler smiled into the kiss as he deepened it, biting her bottom lip softly.

The boy screamed a dark portal appeared behind him, sucking him in and destroying him.

~dream end
Colin woke up in the park again as he slowly opened his eyes and looked around.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus's face turned bright red unable to move as he stared at her
Tyra suddenly split in two and the clone kissed him. "Silly boy. You didn't think I would kiss you, did you?" She asked.

Tyra suddenly split in two and the clone kissed him. "Silly boy. You didn't think I would kiss you, did you?" She asked.
Marcus pulled away from the clone his face still steaming red "No-not cool" He said nervously

Nonalaka said:
Colin woke up in the park again as he slowly opened his eyes and looked around.
Celia ran over to him and hugged him. "You did it you did it you did it!!! I love you so much!" She squealed as tears of joy streamed down her face. "Thank you so much!!!"

Jennete said:
Rain:*she moves to try and get the goldfish, biting her bottom lip slightly as she tries* ugh.....
Jay pulls the lighter out of the drawer, flicking it as only small sparks are produce. "Ah come on..." He mutters as he hits it against the floor a bit, moving the fuel around. He gives it another flicks and a small flame protrudes from the lighter. "Perfect!" He says with a smile as he looks into the drawer, seeing a small brown bag. "Maybe I'll let Rain experience that later." He says with a laugh as he closes the drawer and leaves the dorm.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname continued to stare, uo until he finallly caught a clear visual. With a raised brow, Kaname began to stroll towards the edge of the shiled surrounding the Estate. Upon reaching it, he continued to stare blankly at the unfamiliar stranger, growing irrtated by being simply stared at.

[/QUOTE]
Logan knowing that he couldn't get inside decided to take a taxi home before he boarded the taxi he looked at the kid one last time

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus pulled away from the clone his face still steaming red "No-not cool" He said nervously
Tyra flicked his nose, smirking. "You boys are all the same... All wanting to get into somebody's pants." She laughed.

Tyra flicked his nose, smirking. "You boys are all the same... All wanting to get into somebody's pants." She laughed.
Marcus looked at her "No.....I am not like that" He said rubbing his nose

Users who are viewing this thread

Back