• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she nods her head smiling and looks up at the sky, for once forgetting about her hunger and she smiles* amazing........ *looking up at the fireworks as her face is lit up by the different lights*

Rain:*smiles a little and she nods, her head against his* I suppose so..
Aiden smiled and folded his arms behind his head. "I may not have remembered who I am... But I must have been pretty stupid not to come and see this..." He said.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden smiled and folded his arms behind his head. "I may not have remembered who I am... But I must have been pretty stupid not to come and see this..." He said.
Nissa:*she looks at him curiously* You don't remember who you are?

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she nods her head smiling and looks up at the sky, for once forgetting about her hunger and she smiles* amazing........ *looking up at the fireworks as her face is lit up by the different lights*

Rain:*smiles a little and she nods, her head against his* I suppose so..
Jay looks over her shoulder and sees the fireworks are beginning to come to an end. "Hey Rain? You might want to look to the sky, the finale is coming up." He says with a smile.

BlueHawk said:
Jay looks over her shoulder and sees the fireworks are beginning to come to an end. "Hey Rain? You might want to look to the sky, the finale is coming up." He says with a smile.
Rain:*turns around quickly, looking up and she smiles watching the fireworks*

Jennete said:
Rain:*turns around quickly, looking up and she smiles watching the fireworks*
Jay smiles at her eagerness, wrapping his arms around her as he watches the fireworks. "The finale is always the best part." He explains.

Aiden shook his head. "Nope! I don't remember anything about this place either..." He said.
Nissa: Then how are you friends with Tyler? *she asks curiously*

BlueHawk said:
Jay smiles at her eagerness, wrapping his arms around her as he watches the fireworks. "The finale is always the best part." He explains.
Rain:*gasps slightly as she leans back against him as the sky looks like day with the fireworks* Oh...wow

Jennete said:
Nissa: Then how are you friends with Tyler? *she asks curiously*
Aiden looks up at the sky again. "I heard him in my head when I first came here... Telling me he wanted to come back... I helped him get back here." He said. "He came back from a place called the Edge Of Existence."

Jennete said:
Rain:*gasps slightly as she leans back against him as the sky looks like day with the fireworks* Oh...wow
Jay holds her close as he watches the fireworks. "See? We could do these sometime, I'd just have to buy them and figure out how to use them." He says.

Aiden looks up at the sky again. "I heard him in my head when I first came here... Telling me he wanted to come back... I helped him get back here." He said. "He came back from a place called the Edge Of Existence."
Nissa:*she nods her head slowly* Oh..

BlueHawk said:
Jay holds her close as he watches the fireworks. "See? We could do these sometime, I'd just have to buy them and figure out how to use them." He says.
Rain:*looks at him dead serious* Go get some right now.

WeirdPrincess said:
(Are you stealing my gifs again, cause I swear that's Yurika I see eating a rice bun xD )
((I just get pink haired people eating..................................he..he..he..he))

Jennete said:
"I uh... I think you might have to have a license or something." Says Jay, he looks around the park. "Besides, the only thing they sell here is sparklers."

Jennete said:

((I just get pink haired people eating..................................he..he..he..he))
(Okay xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
(Okay xD )
(((<3)))

BlueHawk said:
"I uh... I think you might have to have a license or something." Says Jay, he looks around the park. "Besides, the only thing they sell here is sparklers."
Rain:*looks at him and sighs turning around*

Jennete said:
(((<3)))

Rain:*looks at him and sighs turning around*
Jay groans and thinks for a moment. "I might be able to find some at the small marketplace outside our dorm." He sighs, not even sure if there is a store that sells them.

Aiden tilted his head at her. "Is something wrong? I didn't mean to make you feel bad..." He said.
Nissa:*looks at him* I just am confused about everything you are saying..

BlueHawk said:
Jay groans and thinks for a moment. "I might be able to find some at the small marketplace outside our dorm." He sighs, not even sure if there is a store that sells them.
Rain:*silent treatment continues...*

Kaname stood silently in the yard of his residence, staring aimlessly at the air before him, with the slightest slight smile on his lips. His thoughts held his memories, ones where he was happily eating on cake served by his father. Although he hadnt seen either of his fathers, he still had his mother , who would seem to remind him of it almost all the time. Taking his gaze from the air before hik to the sky, Kaname combed the loose hair up and ou of his face with his right hand, allowing the water remaining in his hair from the previous rain to fly as he took in a breath, gazing at the darkened sky.

tumblr_inline_n79ufnKuVl1rlwodl.gif

Just as his gaze reached the sky, his attention was redirected to his now appearing mother.

"Kan, what did I tell you about standing in the rain?" Shaking her head in a disapproving manner, Layla folded her arms across her chest, her usual curious, glimmering gaze examining the behavior of her son. She hadnt the slightest clue as to what he was aiming to do, but while she thought about the possibilities, she simply tikted her head.

"I'm fine mother. Besides, I told you I didnt need concern." Sighing softly, she turned around to reenter the door she came out of, just barely peering over her shoulder towards him. "Just like your father." Immediately, Kaname's smile faded, and his gaze became dead. "Dont compare me to that." Kaname was then silent, as was his mother, before he blew his breath and spoke again. "You wont have to live here anymore mother, not once I awaken my full ability." Layla didnt respond, but rather went back into the house and closed the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back