• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]its 6:13 atm and i need to get ready at 9. so i have a lot of time.)))
*Natsumi then started to jam out to the song*

"Korea! Toung guke! Korea! Toung guke! Korea Tousuke! Korea!''

[/QUOTE]
Amara laughed as she did so, she would have probably sung along be she had never heard the song before.

Roman said:
Roman shrugged, "I'm a guy, I never played with them. All I know is they sparkle and it's really girly. Want one?" He asked.
Snow:*nods her head blushing* Very much so yes...

BlueHawk said:
Jay's eyes light up as he says nothing, the brilliant spark of the fireworks causing him to smile, opting to instead walk up to her and place a hand under her chin, tiliting her head up and kissing her softly.
Rain:*kisses him back slowly as she blushes just slightly and smirks also just slightly*

Nonalaka said:
Amara laughed as she did so, she would have probably sung along be she had never heard the song before.
*Natsumi is just continuing to sing along with it*

''Yaya~ Yayayaya~ yayayayayayaya~''

Shiroe Kurona]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10848-mashiro-shiina/ said:
@Mashiro Shiina[/URL] are you really back?!)
she went to church lol i think. or atleast getting ready for church OR creating a new CS? i dunno)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]she went to church lol i think. or atleast getting ready for church OR creating a new CS? i dunno)))

[/QUOTE]
(Its great that she is back)

((I guess I'll do a master post of where my characters are.))

Violetta was floating above the school, looking up and enjoying the clouds going by.

--

Aion got her food from the Exceed cafeteria, excited for the tournament.

--

Lumina was... cuddling up to Suzano? @Nonalaka

--

Elyse was in the meadow with Kili, staring out at the meadow. @TheRebelliousDragon

--

Kaori was walking around the school courtyard.

--

((I think that's it?))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi is just continuing to sing along with it*
''Yaya~ Yayayaya~ yayayayayayaya~''

[/QUOTE]
Amara shook her head and chuckled as they approached the mall.

Lumina said:
Violetta was floating above the school, looking up and enjoying the clouds going by.

--

--

--

Elyse was in the meadow with Kili, staring out at the meadow. @TheRebelliousDragon

--

--

((I think that's it?))
eeyup)

*Suzano cuddled back with Lumina*

Nonalaka said:
Amara shook her head and chuckled as they approached the mall.
*Natsumi parked the car in the parking lot as she then got out*

''lead the way''

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods her head blushing* Very much so yes...

Rain:*kisses him back slowly as she blushes just slightly and smirks also just slightly*
Jay pulls away slowly, looking into her eyes before tapping her on the nose. "That's what I think." He whispers softly.

BlueHawk said:
Jay pulls away slowly, looking into her eyes before tapping her on the nose. "That's what I think." He whispers softly.
Rain:*whispers softly while her green eyes look at his* I very much enjoyed those thoughts *she says with a slight smirk*

Jennete said:
Rain:*whispers softly while her green eyes look at his* I very much enjoyed those thoughts *she says with a slight smirk*
Jay chuckles slightly. "I figured you would, I am the master of romance after all." He says teasingly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
eeyup)
*Suzano cuddled back with Lumina*

*Natsumi parked the car in the parking lot as she then got out*

''lead the way''

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked up at Suzano.

"So, is there anything you wanted to do today?"

Lumina said:
Lumina looked up at Suzano.
"So, is there anything you wanted to do today?"
''hmm..i dunno...wanna just chill? il just do anything that you wanna do''

*Suzano said as he smiled at Lumina*

Lumina said:

--

--

--

--

--

((I think that's it?))
"S-so...Did you enjoy your time here then?" She asked with a small smile as the exited through the gates, her slight blush now faded as she adjusted to the situation.

BlueHawk said:
Jay chuckles slightly. "I figured you would, I am the master of romance after all." He says teasingly.
Rain:*smirks and she smacks him upside the head before turning around, watching the fireworks*

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks and she smacks him upside the head before turning around, watching the fireworks*
Jay glares at her and sticks his tongue out playfully. He stands behind her and watches the fireworks. "See? No destruction."

BlueHawk said:
Jay glares at her and sticks his tongue out playfully. He stands behind her and watches the fireworks. "See? No destruction."
Rain:*watches them intently and whispers under her breath* It is beautiful..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back