• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
She smiled a bit "I know, I know, Its just my immediate reaction y'know?"
*Natsumi then smiled at Amara*

''i see...so...''

*Natsumi said as she looked out the window that was watching over the garden as the Fae King's body was there and Ciara stabbing it*

''do you...have any hope that she'd find love? im just wondering cuz...i dunno. when she fights, she just goes to town and wails on her opponents...'' (just look at the gif from my last post)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi then smiled at Amara*
''i see...so...''

*Natsumi said as she looked out the window that was watching over the garden as the Fae King's body was there and Ciara stabbing it*

''do you...have any hope that she'd find love? im just wondering cuz...i dunno. when she fights, she just goes to town and wails on her opponents...'' (just look at the gif from my last post)

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm?" Amara stood up to look out the window "Well, first off everyone has someone, thats pretty much a given, sometimes they arent simply right under your nose if you know what i mean......she just venting anger from what I can tell" she leaned closer to the window and narrowed her eyes to see better "She'll find someone fated, it may take a minute, a day, months, years even, but yes, I'm hopeful, she's soft on the inside" she chuckled lightly. "Does that answer your question?"

(( Roman has returned from the dead, but is now bored. :l ))

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm?" Amara stood up to look out the window "Well, first off everyone has someone, thats pretty much a given, sometimes they arent simply right under your nose if you know what i mean......she just venting anger from what I can tell" she leaned closer to the window and narrowed her eyes to see better "She'll find someone fated, it may take a minute, a day, months, years even, but yes, I'm hopeful, she's soft on the inside" she chuckled lightly. "Does that answer your question?"
''well i know she has a soft side...she just doesnt show it cuz shes going btch side 24/7...she just hasnt entered the soft side ever since...well...ever. her sisters barely even saw her soft side''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well i know she has a soft side...she just doesnt show it cuz shes going btch side 24/7...she just hasnt entered the soft side ever since...well...ever. her sisters barely even saw her soft side''

[/QUOTE]
"Yes, but just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it isn't there...someone will be able to crack into it eventually. ~~ she said as she moved away from the window again.

Roman said:
((Poor you :'0 *pats head*))

Roman said:
well i do have...open characters...

Nanase / Kajima - Cosplay Convention

Emiko - Autograph booth at a cosplay convention

Seria - School courtyard

Neo - Ice cream shop

Ciara(Zero) - stabbing the Fae King's dead body over and over again in the backyard of apparently, all my character's home

Sefia(One) - Library

Stya(Two) - Park sitting at the fountain

Kikuri(Three) - not sure about availability (i would say hair salon, but i wanna make sure @Daniel reaver 's character Miyuki's done interacting with her)

Faris(Four) - Not Sure...Library i guess

Semira(Five) - Skin Product Shopping

and Kajima is the only male character i have available...god dayum i need to make more male characters...))

Nonalaka said:
"Yes, but just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it isn't there...someone will be able to crack into it eventually. ~~ she said as she moved away from the window again.

''thats true...but i feel like her sister Semira is too open for lust...oh well...Intoners do have a high sex drive anyway...''

Nonalaka said:

(( I think I'll survive the boredom. If not, "Hello dreamworld xD ))

@Daniel reaver[/URL] 's character Miyuki's done interacting with her)

and Kajima is the only male character i have available...god dayum i need to make more male characters...))

''thats true...but i feel like her sister Semira is too open for lust...oh well...Intoners do have a high sex drive anyway...''
(( I wouldn't be able to keep up with so many character xD I have:

Hayate - Somewhere around town

Taylor - Anywhere...

I might make a new character xD ))

@Daniel reaver[/URL] 's character Miyuki's done interacting with her)

Amara nodded "Oh, right....If thats how their species is made to be then hat's my sisters department not mine unless they themselves have a change of heart" she shuddered a bit "I hate that word"

Roman said:
(( I think I'll survive the boredom. If not, "Hello dreamworld xD ))

(( I wouldn't be able to keep up with so many character xD I have:

Hayate - Somewhere around town

Taylor - Anywhere...

I might make a new character xD ))
lol k))

((I only have Camilla free, she's nearly always free xD ))

Nonalaka said:
Amara nodded "Oh, right....If thats how their species is made to be then hat's my sisters department not mine unless they themselves have a change of heart" she shuddered a bit "I hate that word"
''some of them do. One's just acting like...how can i say this...calm, richy, something like that..Zero, just...that..Two is kinda acting like the average little sister or i dunno. Kikuri is screwed up in the head but she does like cute things..like the snake girl from earlier Miyuki. Four is having a cutesy act which thats why she's still virgin. Semira's the slutty kind basically...well their all virgin though''

(( I am not making a new character this very moment xD I shall debate to either use Taylor or Hayate ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''some of them do. One's just acting like...how can i say this...calm, richy, something like that..Zero, just...that..Two is kinda acting like the average little sister or i dunno. Kikuri is screwed up in the head but she does like cute things..like the snake girl from earlier Miyuki. Four is having a cutesy act which thats why she's still virgin. Semira's the slutty kind basically...well their all virgin though''

[/QUOTE]
"Well...they haven't given into such things then, I wouldn't worry about them becoming lust filled, they'll all be fine" she said smiling lightly.

Nonalaka said:
"Well...they haven't given into such things then, I wouldn't worry about them becoming lust filled, they'll all be fine" she said smiling lightly.
''yea...*sigh* what to do now...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yea...*sigh* what to do now...''

[/QUOTE]
"Are you bored?" Amara turned to look at her "Is there anything you'd like to do?"

Nonalaka said:
"Are you bored?" Amara turned to look at her "Is there anything you'd like to do?"
''well...i usually just get drunk...at this point..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...i usually just get drunk...at this point..''

[/QUOTE]
"Drunk? Already?" She looked at the time "..Its only noon" she said in a confused tone.

Nonalaka said:
"Drunk? Already?" She looked at the time "..Its only noon" she said in a confused tone.
''i dunno...im just bored''

*She said as she giggled a little*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i dunno...im just bored''
*She said as she giggled a little*

[/QUOTE]
"Well I can't actually get drunk" she replied as she chuckled a bit "I guess I'm no fun huh"

Nonalaka said:
"Well I can't actually get drunk" she replied as she chuckled a bit "I guess I'm no fun huh"
''well thats good. because drink too much, you'll get a hangover which sucks''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well thats good. because drink too much, you'll get a hangover which sucks''

[/QUOTE]
Amara chuckled "Ah, yes, I've seen lots of people with one of those, I can imagine its not nice"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yea...its really bad hahaha''

[/QUOTE]
Amara giggled as she got up to stretch and throw the rest of her apple away. "Well, is. that really what you wanna do?...I mean there's bound to be something else? Like I dunno, shopping or videogames or walking or..well you get the idea" she chimed.

Nonalaka said:
Amara giggled as she got up to stretch and throw the rest of her apple away. "Well, is. that really what you wanna do?...I mean there's bound to be something else? Like I dunno, shopping or videogames or walking or..well you get the idea" she chimed.
''hmm...guess we can go shopping''

*Natsumi said as she smiled a little*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back