• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''just...try to bare with it. besides, him being sick isnt really a problem to him at all''

''hm?''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed "Well...You were the first person....To be this kind to me" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi smiled "Because I don't want to stop" He said teasingly
"That's so you!" She muttered.The ride rocked, to prove they were at the top.Summer ruffled his blonde hair, kissing him on the lips quickly.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"That's so you!" She muttered.The ride rocked, to prove they were at the top.Summer ruffled his blonde hair, kissing him on the lips quickly.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi blushed placing his hands on her hips as he kissed back

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Kaz smiled a little, his blush still there. He nodded, "Yeah, I think we should...." he said softly, before kissing her the same way as before.
Yoshino's blush slowly faded as they began to kiss again. This felt strangely normal to her, considering she had never been kissed or anything.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Well...You were the first person....To be this kind to me" He said softly
''really? hmm...well..alright. so ima take a shower. try not to peek at me okay?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''really? hmm...well..alright. so ima take a shower. try not to peek at me okay?''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus nodded "No promises" He said jokingly happy to have gotten that off his chest

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino's blush slowly faded as they began to kiss again. This felt strangely normal to her, considering she had never been kissed or anything.
Kaz continued to kiss Yoshino until he heard a voice. His eyes then shot open and he pulled away only to find out it was Minako.

"What are you two doing?" Minako asked curiously. "Don't tell me you guys were.... Ooooh! You're sooo cute!"

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi blushed placing his hands on her hips as he kissed back
"God, the view is beautiful," Summer muttered, She didn't return the act of love as they were nearing where they could be seen.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "No promises" He said jokingly happy to have gotten that off his chest
''pfff..''

*Himeragi then went to the bathroom then closed the door. She then stripped off her clothes and went in the shower and turning it on. The glass was clear glass which she found sort of stupid*

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"God, the view is beautiful," Summer muttered, She didn't return the act of love as they were nearing where they could be seen.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi nodded "Yeah" He said softly as he looked around awkwardly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''pfff..''
*Himeragi then went to the bathroom then closed the door. She then stripped off her clothes and went in the shower and turning it on. The glass was clear glass which she found sort of stupid*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus stood up "Hmmm" He said to himself as he looked around

Roman said:
Kaz continued to kiss Yoshino until he heard a voice. His eyes then shot open and he pulled away only to find out it was Minako.

"What are you two doing?" Minako asked curiously. "Don't tell me you guys were.... Ooooh! You're sooo cute!"
Yoshino looked down at Minako and blushed again before looking away."Well....at least now I know that she's awake." She laughed nervously as she stared at the ground.

shortyshot8 said:

"We've got to go on THAT next," she said excitedly, pointing to a sonic-speed roller coaster complete with five loops.Once she saw he wasn't too good, she embraced him in a hug and kissed him, longer than usual.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"We've got to go on THAT next," she said excitedly, pointing to a sonic-speed roller coaster complete with five loops.Once she saw he wasn't too good, she embraced him in a hug and kissed him, longer than usual.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi blushed and kissed back nodding his head to what she wanted to do next

shortyshot8 said:

*Himeragi kept showering as she held the shower head (like japanese showers in anime) to wash herself*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi kept showering as she held the shower head (like japanese showers in anime) to wash herself*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus looked around before finding a few towels "Huh?" He stopped "Wait a minute.....The towels are........Oh god"

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"You're sure?" She asked, smiling.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi nodded "Yeah" He said softly to her clearly in a good mood now

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked around before finding a few towels "Huh?" He stopped "Wait a minute.....The towels are........Oh god"
*Himeragi kept showering as she realized she didnt even have a towel*

''...oh well...i can summon towels anyway like how i summoned a pillow..''

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino looked down at Minako and blushed again before looking away."Well....at least now I know that she's awake." She laughed nervously as she stared at the ground.
Kaz looked up at the sky, his blush returning also. "Yeah... At least we know..." he said quietly.

Minako frowned a little, "You are keeping a secret aren't you? You two are like.... What's that word again... DATING!" She blurted out. "How long has this been going on?!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi kept showering as she realized she didnt even have a towel*
''...oh well...i can summon towels anyway like how i summoned a pillow..''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed before falling face first onto the bed "What am I gonna do?" He asked himself "Hell she doesn't even like me back....Why must I have girl problems?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed before falling face first onto the bed "What am I gonna do?" He asked himself "Hell she doesn't even like me back....Why must I have girl problems?"
*Himeragi kept showering as she then started to hum 'Bad Apple'*

shortyshot8 said:
(( Isn't he getting married? ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi kept showering as she then started to hum 'Bad Apple'*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed as he looked up "This sucks" He muttered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back