• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
(All that happened was Marcus sat back down on the bed and shrugged)
*Himeragi then finished brushing her teeth as she went back to the bed room to put on her skirt*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi then finished brushing her teeth as she went back to the bed room to put on her skirt*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus laid back on the bed and looked up "Maybe someday" He said to himself

WeirdPrincess said:
"I understand what you mean." Yoshino said quietly as she turned her gaze towards the fireworks again. She smiled as she watched the different colors explode and sparks fall towards the ground.
"Yeah...." Kaz said quietly. He then turned to look at the view himself, smiling a little.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmm?''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus smiled a little "Maybe someday I can start a family of my own" He said looking over at her

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia looked over at him,"What? Do you want to hold him?" She asked curiously.
Cam shook his head "Not yet....This time I want your mother to hold him" He said softly before closing his eyes "Twelve hours of stress....." He mumbled

Roman said:
"Yeah...." Kaz said quietly. He then turned to look at the view himself, smiling a little.
The ride stayed there for a few minutes longer before it started to move again. Yoshino sighed,"I guess that was fun while it lasted. It's a shame we couldn't stay up there longer." She said as they got closer towards the bottom.

WeirdPrincess said:
The ride stayed there for a few minutes longer before it started to move again. Yoshino sighed,"I guess that was fun while it lasted. It's a shame we couldn't stay up there longer." She said as they got closer towards the bottom.
As the ride made its way down, Kaz sighed and looked over at Yoshino again. "I am gonna be honest with you: Something was giving me the urge to kiss you, but I held it back. I just didn't know if it would be... 'Right', so to say." He said nervously, as he rubbed his head.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
Summer was about to object, but it was for him, not her. "Okay!"

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi looked at her "What's wrong?" He asked softly

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Summer blinked, cocking her head to the left. "What do you mean, silly?" Giggling, she took his hand. "Let's go!"

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi laughed and followed her happily while thinking "Maybe......Just maybe"

Roman said:
As the ride made its way down, Kaz sighed and looked over at Yoshino again. "I am gonna be honest with you: Something was giving me the urge to kiss you, but I held it back. I just didn't know if it would be... 'Right', so to say." He said nervously, as he rubbed his head.
Yoshino looked at him in surprise,"R-Really? Oh...." She said quietly as she blushed."If you're being honest, I might as well be too....because part of me wanted you to kiss me and hold my hand, but....I thought it would be wrong and weird for you...so I just didn't do anything about it." She said softly, looking at him as she blushed a little more.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled a little "Maybe someday I can start a family of my own" He said looking over at her

Cam shook his head "Not yet....This time I want your mother to hold him" He said softly before closing his eyes "Twelve hours of stress....." He mumbled
Celia nodded as she continued to bounce slightly,"It's not like you'll have to deal with him being a baby for that long....what's his name by the way?"

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
She blinked; "Ooh, the line's pretty short."
//Maybe just maybe, whaaaat? Cx

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi smiled "Good" He said happily

(*Is confused* Huh?????)

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded as she continued to bounce slightly,"It's not like you'll have to deal with him being a baby for that long....what's his name by the way?"
Cam sighed "I don't know.......I'm so damn tired we have been at this hospital for twelve damn hours"

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino looked at him in surprise,"R-Really? Oh...." She said quietly as she blushed."If you're being honest, I might as well be too....because part of me wanted you to kiss me and hold my hand, but....I thought it would be wrong and weird for you...so I just didn't do anything about it." She said softly, looking at him as she blushed a little more.
Kaz smiled and slowly took each of both of Yoshino's hands in his. He moved a little closer, a blush beginning to spread across his face. He just ignored the fact that he was nervous at the moment and gently kissed her.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The boy smirked and showed his teeth. Every single one of his teeth were rotten and bloody. "It's going to get very scary, very fast..." He said as he pointed his blade to the sky and it was struck by lighting and it fired a bolt of lighting at Colin, sending him flying into a wall. "One last chance before I kill you..."
A voice spoke from behind the boy "Well, I don't know but bad dentistry doesn't scare me either, kinda just makes me sick a little" Suddenly a knife plunged deeply into his side "By the way, I've been practising, must've worked somewhat if you fell for a dummy" Colin suddenly disappeared again. "huh perhaps that was a dummy too? Or this one or this" as he said this many versions of him flickered in and out of view rapidly, making it hard to pinpoint which was real.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]any replies i owe or want to interact?)))
@shortyshot8

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
((You owe me one :3))

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi smiled "Good" He said happily
(*Is confused* Huh?????)

Cam sighed "I don't know.......I'm so damn tired we have been at this hospital for twelve damn hours"
//*will help* Tats thought "maybe just maybe" but what's it mean o3o

"We could go on twice if we're lucky," Summer smiled brightly, walking into the short queue.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]//*will help* Tats thought "maybe just maybe" but what's it mean o3o
"We could go on twice if we're lucky," Summer smiled brightly, walking into the short queue.

[/QUOTE]
(Oh xD You will find out)

Tatsumi joined her "This is perfect" He said looking at the Farris Wheel

shortyshot8 said:

''hmm...that so? wait how old are you anyway?''

Nonalaka said:
A voice spoke from behind the boy "Well, I don't know but bad dentistry doesn't scare me either, kinda just makes me sick a little" Suddenly a knife plunged deeply into his side "By the way, I've been practising, must've worked somewhat if you fell for a dummy" Colin suddenly disappeared again. "huh perhaps that was a dummy too? Or this one or this" as he said this many versions of him flickered in and out of view rapidly, making it hard to pinpoint which was real.

((You owe me one :3))
repost???)))

shortyshot8 said:
(Oh xD You will find out)
Tatsumi joined her "This is perfect" He said looking at the Farris Wheel
The line gradually moved forwards. Soon after, they entered a vacant carriage. She shuffled onto the seat, and glanced outside.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmm...that so? wait how old are you anyway?''

repost???)))

[/QUOTE]
Marcus smiled "Me? I'm 21" He said happily with a thumbs up

(I'm watching one of your Elsword vids because I AM SO DAMN BORED)

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]The line gradually moved forwards. Soon after, they entered a vacant carriage. She shuffled onto the seat, and glanced outside.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi smiled and sat across from her as he watched her happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back