• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika blushed a little as she licked her ice cream more."Where should we go now?"
Dark Tyler shrugged. "I heard there would be fireworks in the park today." He said. "I can teleport us there..."

Roman said:
"Well, these rides are oddly close.... Which isn't a bad thing." Kaz said chuckling. "Hey look, we can get on now. "This line was short as ever."
Yoshino chuckled,"Yeah....maybe everyone is watching them from somewhere else." She said as she stepped on to the cart of the Ferris Wheel.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
A boy had spotted Kagura nearby and offered her a pair of headphones. "This should help. I don't know what it is, but it will." He said. (Note: This is not Tyler, this is Aiden...)

Tyra giggled. "If he's cute, this'll be easy..." She said softly to Jackie.
Marcus appeared between them "What's up?" He asked

WeirdPrincess said:
"I think my water broke." Farah said as she finished her sandwich.
Cam looked shocked "Wha-What? WHAT THE HELL!?!" He yelled out

Dark Tyler shrugged. "I heard there would be fireworks in the park today." He said. "I can teleport us there..."
"Fireworks? I've never seen those before....I want to go to the park to see them." Yurika said as she finished the ice cream and began to eat the cone.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino chuckled,"Yeah....maybe everyone is watching them from somewhere else." She said as she stepped on to the cart of the Ferris Wheel.
Kaz followed her onto the cart. "They could be. Well, we're watching here." He said chuckling. "Hopefully the view is as nice as I believe it is."

shortyshot8 said:

Farah nodded,"Yeah...So we need to get to the hospital." She said calmly as she threw away her trash."Pronto!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah nodded,"Yeah...So we need to get to the hospital." She said calmly as she threw away her trash."Pronto!"
Cam nodded "Ye-Yeah" He said quickly panicking a little

WeirdPrincess said:
"Fireworks? I've never seen those before....I want to go to the park to see them." Yurika said as she finished the ice cream and began to eat the cone.
Dark Tyler snapped his fingers and they appeared in the park. The fireworks were still going off. "It's pretty right?" He asked as he stared up at the sky, slowly reaching his hand out and grabbing Yurika's.

Aiden chuckles. "I'm guessing your not a big fan of loud noises?" He asked.
"Its just... bad experiences and memories with fireworks" she says and keeps her eyes on the ground.

Roman said:
Kaz followed her onto the cart. "They could be. Well, we're watching here." He said chuckling. "Hopefully the view is as nice as I believe it is."
"It should be, I've been up here enough times to know that if you're at the top the view is breathtakingly beautiful." Yoshino said quietly as she looked out towards the sky as the cart started to move.

shortyshot8 said:

Tyra hugged Marcus from behind. "So your the one Jackie has been telling me about." She said playfully. She winked at Jackie to tell her to play along.

Tyra hugged Marcus from behind. "So your the one Jackie has been telling me about." She said playfully. She winked at Jackie to tell her to play along.
Jackie hugged him as well while Marcus looked shocked "Wha-What?"

LunaCrosby said:
"Its just... bad experiences and memories with fireworks" she says and keeps her eyes on the ground.
Aiden shrugged. "I'm sorry... I don't know how you feel because I haven't been on earth long enough to have any bad experiences... What are fireworks? Those lights up there?" He asked as he pointed up at the lights.

Dark Tyler snapped his fingers and they appeared in the park. The fireworks were still going off. "It's pretty right?" He asked as he stared up at the sky, slowly reaching his hand out and grabbing Yurika's.
Yurika looked up towards the sky and watched as the fireworks went off, a look of pure joy on her face."There really pretty....amazing even..." She said as she held on to his hand tightly."Thank you for taking me here."

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie hugged him as well while Marcus looked shocked "Wha-What?"
Tyra grinned and whispered into his ear. "Your cute... Do you want to play?" She asked playfully.

WeirdPrincess said:
"It should be, I've been up here enough times to know that if you're at the top the view is breathtakingly beautiful." Yoshino said quietly as she looked out towards the sky as the cart started to move.
Kaz nodded, "Yeah. I won't doubt your word." He said. Kaz sighee and relaxed in his seat, looking out into the distant sky.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam nodded "Ye-Yeah" He said quickly panicking a little
Farah sighed as she held up a bag and a car seat,"Everything we need is right here. There's no need to worry or panic, the only thing I need you to do is get me to the hospital....okay sweetie?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika looked up towards the sky and watched as the fireworks went off, a look of pure joy on her face."There really pretty....amazing even..." She said as she held on to his hand tightly."Thank you for taking me here."
Dark Tyler smiled and nodded. "Of course. I'd do anything for you." He said before he was surprised by his own words. Wasn't he all dark and gloomy? He started blushing. "Well... This time I want to ask you for a kiss..." He said softly.

Roman said:
Kaz nodded, "Yeah. I won't doubt your word." He said. Kaz sighee and relaxed in his seat, looking out into the distant sky.
Yoshino sat down next to him and bit into her candy apple, still looking out towards the sky.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blushed "P-Play?" He said nervously
Tyra got closer to his ear. "What? You don't want to play...? That's a shame... We were gonna have so much fun..." She said.

Tyra got closer to his ear. "What? You don't want to play...? That's a shame... We were gonna have so much fun..." She said.
Marcus went wide eyed "I-I didn't mean that I just...." He said nervously

Dark Tyler smiled and nodded. "Of course. I'd do anything for you." He said before he was surprised by his own words. Wasn't he all dark and gloomy? He started blushing. "Well... This time I want to ask you for a kiss..." He said softly.
Yurika looked back at him and blushed slightly,"Okay..." She said quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back