• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus went wide eyed "I-I didn't mean that I just...." He said nervously
Tyra took his face and brought her lips close to his, winking at Jackie again. "Then let's play..."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden shrugged. "I'm sorry... I don't know how you feel because I haven't been on earth long enough to have any bad experiences... What are fireworks? Those lights up there?" He asked as he pointed up at the lights.
"Yes they are, they are these bright lights and sound like explosions and usually the state puts on a firework light show for the fourth of July, but there are also illegal fireworks that some people use" she says.

Tyra took his face and brought her lips close to his, winking at Jackie again. "Then let's play..."
Marcus blushed much more "I-I mean....If you want...."

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino sat down next to him and bit into her candy apple, still looking out towards the sky.
Kaz smiled, "This is pretty nice. I'm glad I made a switch in our plans." He said chuckling.

Roman said:
Kaz smiled, "This is pretty nice. I'm glad I made a switch in our plans." He said chuckling.
Yoshino nodded in agreement,"It's really nice. This is the first time I've spent this day with Suka-chan....but that's okay because I'm here with you." She said softly as she continued to eat her candy apple.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah sighed as she held up a bag and a car seat,"Everything we need is right here. There's no need to worry or panic, the only thing I need you to do is get me to the hospital....okay sweetie?"
Cam nodded "Okay....Where are Ulqui and Celia?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam nodded "Okay....Where are Ulqui and Celia?"
"We're here!" They exclaimed as the popped up next to Farah. Celia grabbed the bag while Ulqui grabbed the car seat."Ready to go when you are!" Farah smiled a little,"Seems like everyone is ready. Let's go!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino nodded in agreement,"It's really nice. This is the first time I've spent this day with Suka-chan....but that's okay because I'm here with you." She said softly as she continued to eat her candy apple.
Kaz smiled, "This is the first time, Minako remained quiet for over half the day." He said. "On the other hand, I am enjoying my time with you too."

WeirdPrincess said:
"We're here!" They exclaimed as the popped up next to Farah. Celia grabbed the bag while Ulqui grabbed the car seat."Ready to go when you are!" Farah smiled a little,"Seems like everyone is ready. Let's go!"
Cam snapped his fingers making them appear in the hospital "There we go!"

Roman said:
Kaz smiled, "This is the first time, Minako remained quiet for over half the day." He said. "On the other hand, I am enjoying my time with you too."
"Oh yeah! I wonder what she's doing..." Yoshino said quietly before she finished the apple and layed her hands on the seat. She hummed softly as she gently kicked her legs.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam snapped his fingers making them appear in the hospital "There we go!"
(To lazy to type this out, so you wanna time skip? xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh yeah! I wonder what she's doing..." Yoshino said quietly before she finished the apple and layed her hands on the seat. She hummed softly as she gently kicked her legs.
"She's in my pocket. She said she wanted to nap all day today, so I let her." Kaz said sighing.

WeirdPrincess said:

(To lazy to type this out, so you wanna time skip? xD )
(Yeah)

Roman said:
"She's in my pocket. She said she wanted to nap all day today, so I let her." Kaz said sighing.
"And miss out of the fireworks? Well alright then." Yoshino said quietly as a loud boom sounded from one of the fireworks. She jumped a little, making the cart rock back and forth. Gripping the edge of the seat and sighed,"Those ones always scare me....I don't even know why."

WeirdPrincess said:
"And miss out of the fireworks? Well alright then." Yoshino said quietly as a loud boom sounded from one of the fireworks. She jumped a little, making the cart rock back and forth. Gripping the edge of the seat and sighed,"Those ones always scare me....I don't even know why."
Kaz nodded, "She's been a little busy lately. I would understand why she is tired." He said softly. Kaz then looked over at Yoshino and chuckled a little, "Well, you shouldn't be scared, they won't hurt you."

Farah layed her head back in exhaustion as she layed on the hospital bed, fast asleep. Celia stood next to the bed and held the baby, bouncing a little as Ulqui stood next to her. @shortyshot8

Roman said:
Kaz nodded, "She's been a little busy lately. I would understand why she is tired." He said softly. Kaz then looked over at Yoshino and chuckled a little, "Well, you shouldn't be scared, they won't hurt you."
Yoshino rolled her eyes and smiled,"You think I don't know that already. It's just that loud noises scare me, that's all." She said as she glanced at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah layed her head back in exhaustion as she layed on the hospital bed, fast asleep. Celia stood next to the bed and held the baby, bouncing a little as Ulqui stood next to her. @shortyshot8

Yoshino rolled her eyes and smiled,"You think I don't know that already. It's just that loud noises scare me, that's all." She said as she glanced at him.
Kaz nodded, "The noises arr loud indeed..." he said, still looking in her direction. "I just can't believe how nice the view is up here... Like you said it was, 'breathtaking' right?"

Tyler gave her a determined look. "Their taking place at a festival. But I know the perfect place that will give us a better view!" He said as they arrived at a overhanging cliff. The fesitivals lights were visible. He sat down on the edge.
(Sorry I got caught up in the festivities xD ) Ivory sat next to him, getting closer to the edge so her feet would dangle. "She do they start?" She asked excitedly.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

WeirdPrincess said:

Cam looked at them all "Hmm" He said to himself

Roman said:
Kaz nodded, "The noises arr loud indeed..." he said, still looking in her direction. "I just can't believe how nice the view is up here... Like you said it was, 'breathtaking' right?"
Yoshino nodded and smiled,"It really is breathtaking..."she said quietly as the ride continued until it stopped when they were at the top of the Ferris Wheel."Everything from this high up is amazing. It's almost like you can see anything." She said as she looked at him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]any replies i owe or want to interact?)))
@shortyshot8

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah to Marcus)

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino nodded and smiled,"It really is breathtaking..."she said quietly as the ride continued until it stopped when they were at the top of the Ferris Wheel."Everything from this high up is amazing. It's almost like you can see anything." She said as she looked at him.
"Yeah, you can see it all from up here. It's a sight to see." Kaz said smiling. "Sometimes you don't wanna take your eyes off of those kind of things."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]repost?))

[/QUOTE]
(All that happened was Marcus sat back down on the bed and shrugged)

Roman said:
"Yeah, you can see it all from up here. It's a sight to see." Kaz said smiling. "Sometimes you don't wanna take your eyes off of those kind of things."
"I understand what you mean." Yoshino said quietly as she turned her gaze towards the fireworks again. She smiled as she watched the different colors explode and sparks fall towards the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back