• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler chuckled and got her a new ice cream cone. "You can have as many kisses as you want." He said. "That's what lovers do right?" He asked, tilting his head.
Yurika took the ice cream and licked it,"I know I can and yeah...you're right." She said with a small smile on her face.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura slowly opened one eye and slowly took the headphones, looking at the boy then the headphones again before she put them on and slowly let go if the tree which strangly had a dent where her arms were "Thanks" she says, hoping she wasnt loud.
Aiden smiled and ruffled her hair. "Don't mention it. I'm just happy that I could help out. I'm Aiden by the way." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
(Two things first what the hell is wrong with interacting with my friend and second I'm not doing this for any other reason then I want to talk to Nymph *Shrug*

Cam walked out "Yeah?" He said rubbing his eyes

(Not really.................. xD )
"I think my water broke." Farah said as she finished her sandwich.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino looked down at her clothes and laughed before looking back up at Kaz."Thank you. You're right about the fireworks though, they are pretty interesting." She said quietly before looking back out at them.
"You're welcome. Hey, the line to the Ferris Wheel is short. Wanna see if we get a good view of the fireworks there?" Kaz asked, looking up once more.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji then opened the curtains and layed down on his bed I feel bored,Shinji sighs

[/QUOTE]
Nymph nodded. "Me too" she says with a sigh

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika took the ice cream and licked it,"I know I can and yeah...you're right." She said with a small smile on her face.
Dark Tyler smiled and ate his cone. "Heh... I like that smile..." He said softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I think my water broke." Farah said as she finished her sandwich.
(( Eat the sandwich and just say, "I think my water broke..." nom nom nom xD ))

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "Today is a good day, isn't it?" He asked happily. "Where do you want to go?"
"Anywhere! Somewhere fun... and somewhere where its just the 2 of us." Blair layed her hand on his chest and smiled looking up at him. (Sorry I kinda forgot about this site lol but im back now and happy 4th of july!)

Roman said:
"You're welcome. Hey, the line to the Ferris Wheel is short. Wanna see if we get a good view of the fireworks there?" Kaz asked, looking up once more.
Yoshino nodded,"Yeah! That would be a better view from down here." She stated as she pulled him out of the line and over to the Ferris Wheel which happened to be right next to the other ride.

Roman said:
"If the fireworks are still going when we get to the dorm, you can watch them from the balcony. It has a way better view." Han said happily.
May nodded."okay" she says happily

Aiden smiled and ruffled her hair. "Don't mention it. I'm just happy that I could help out. I'm Aiden by the way." He said.
"I'm Kagura" she says and nervously glances at the exploding fireworks.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji closed his eyes as silence filled the room

[/QUOTE]
(I'll reply tomorrow)

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Anywhere! Somewhere fun... and somewhere where its just the 2 of us." Blair layed her hand on his chest and smiled looking up at him. (Sorry I kinda forgot about this site lol but im back now and happy 4th of july!)
(( Happy 4th! But I didn't know if you were coming back, so I just gave Han a fresh start. ))

WeirdPrincess said:
(Oh my Jesus no! xD It was more like a question, just imagining her saying it with no emotion funny)
(( She was in robot mode xD ))

Dark Tyler smiled and ate his cone. "Heh... I like that smile..." He said softly.
Yurika blushed a little as she licked her ice cream more."Where should we go now?"

Mayyflower said:
May nodded."okay" she says happily
"Yep, let's get back as fast as possible. I don't wanna keep you out to long." Han said

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino nodded,"Yeah! That would be a better view from down here." She stated as she pulled him out of the line and over to the Ferris Wheel which happened to be right next to the other ride.
"Well, these rides are oddly close.... Which isn't a bad thing." Kaz said chuckling. "Hey look, we can get on now. "This line was short as ever."

Roman said:
(( Happy 4th! But I didn't know if you were coming back, so I just gave Han a fresh start. ))

(( She was in robot mode xD ))
(oh opps well im back now so what do we do about it lol?)

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
(oh opps well im back now so what do we do about it lol?)
(( I don't know, Han has been spending time with a kid he let live with him. xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back