• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi smiled "Good" He said happily
(*Is confused* Huh?????)

Cam sighed "I don't know.......I'm so damn tired we have been at this hospital for twelve damn hours"
"Then why not go to sleep? Ulqui and I are here so it's not like you can't....there's even a spare bed for you." Celia said as she used her foot to point towards the bed.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Me? I'm 21" He said happily with a thumbs up

(I'm watching one of your Elsword vids because I AM SO DAMN BORED)
oh lol. i havent posted any atm...wait you know about my channel? O.o ? and i guess i should start making more videos....tomorrow i will make one!))

''21...''

*She then giggled a bit remembering a vine*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]oh lol. i havent posted any atm...wait you know about my channel? O.o ? and i guess i should start making more videos....tomorrow i will make one!))
''21...''

*She then giggled a bit remembering a vine*

[/QUOTE]
(You don't have to just for my sake)

Marcus laughed a little "Wow" He said before looking back up

WeirdPrincess said:
"Then why not go to sleep? Ulqui and I are here so it's not like you can't....there's even a spare bed for you." Celia said as she used her foot to point towards the bed.
Cam yawned "Yeah" He said before falling into the bed asleep

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Me? I'm 21" He said happily with a thumbs up

(I'm watching one of your Elsword vids because I AM SO DAMN BORED)

Tatsumi smiled and sat across from her as he watched her happily
"How's it goin'?" Summer asked casually, attempting to clear any awkwardness.

shortyshot8 said:
(You don't have to just for my sake)
Marcus laughed a little "Wow" He said before looking back up

Cam yawned "Yeah" He said before falling into the bed asleep
no i mean its been a whole damn while since i posted anything. btw July 4th was my birthday xD )))

''well...to be fair since you told me how old you are, im 16''

Roman said:
Kaz smiled and slowly took each of both of Yoshino's hands in his. He moved a little closer, a blush beginning to spread across his face. He just ignored the fact that he was nervous at the moment and gently kissed her.
Yoshino watched as he took both of her hands in his before he began to lean closer. Her eyes widened slightly before she quickly closed then, her face feeling hot as it turned bright red. When their lips met, she was surprised by how soft they felt before kissing him back.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]no i mean its been a whole damn while since i posted anything. btw July 4th was my birthday xD )))
''well...to be fair since you told me how old you are, im 16''

[/QUOTE]
(Oh wow.....Sorry for being late but happy birthday!)

Marcus looked shocked "Yo-You're kidding" He said before facepalming "Dammit....."

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"How's it goin'?" Summer asked casually, attempting to clear any awkwardness.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi sighed "God you are horrid at this....." He said before grabbing her arms pulling her close and kissing her

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmm...that so? wait how old are you anyway?''

repost???)))

[/QUOTE]
Amara looked up and turned her head, frowning a bit "Ah, yeah"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked shocked "Yo-You're kidding" He said before facepalming "Dammit....."
its okay. i didnt mention it yet xD )))

*Himeragi giggled a bit as she closed her eyes and she had one blue eye and the other was red as she crossed her arms smirking a bit*

''why, you wanted to start a family with me?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
its okay. i didnt mention it yet xD )))
*Himeragi giggled a bit as she closed her eyes and she had one blue eye and the other was red as she crossed her arms smirking a bit*

''why, you wanted to start a family with me?''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus's face turned bright red "I-I never said that!" He said quickly

Nonalaka said:
Amara looked up and turned her head, frowning a bit "Ah, yeah"
''yeah...he usually gets sick. we dont know why but its supposed to be beneficial. if he gets sick, its usually when he wants to cause destruction. so its best to leave him sick rather watch him cause a rampage''

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus's face turned bright red "I-I never said that!" He said quickly
''oh~? then why did you look over at me as you said you wanted to start a family of your own?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah...he usually gets sick. we dont know why but its supposed to be beneficial. if he gets sick, its usually when he wants to cause destruction. so its best to leave him sick rather watch him cause a rampage''

''oh~? then why did you look over at me as you said you wanted to start a family of your own?''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus blushed more "I uhh I mean.....!" He said nervously

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino watched as he took both of her hands in his before he began to lean closer. Her eyes widened slightly before she quickly closed then, her face feeling hot as it turned bright red. When their lips met, she was surprised by how soft they felt before kissing him back.
Kaz slowly pulled away and smiled, "That was exactly how I expected it. It was nice." He said quietly. "Maybe one more time?"

shortyshot8 said:

Tatsumi sighed "God you are horrid at this....." He said before grabbing her arms pulling her close and kissing her
Summer laughed, "Horrid at wha- Mmmmn!" The feline tensed up once he kissed her. But she hugged him as she did so after a while.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Summer laughed, "Horrid at wha- Mmmmn!" The feline tensed up once he kissed her. But she hugged him as she did so after a while.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi smirked as he pulled away "What? Do you want to stop?" He asked

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blushed more "I uhh I mean.....!" He said nervously
''well if you liked me, you could've just said so. there's no use trying to hide it''

*Himeragi said as she giggled a little*

Roman said:
Kaz slowly pulled away and smiled, "That was exactly how I expected it. It was nice." He said quietly. "Maybe one more time?"
"I mean...if you want that is." Yoshino said softly, a smile on her face as she looked at him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well if you liked me, you could've just said so. there's no use trying to hide it''
*Himeragi said as she giggled a little*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus nodded "Sorry...But I can't help but have a crush on you" He said softly

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"It's fine..." Summer whispered. She edged onto his lap, softly kissing his cheek.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi smiled "Because I don't want to stop" He said teasingly

WeirdPrincess said:
"I mean...if you want that is." Yoshino said softly, a smile on her face as she looked at him.
Kaz smiled a little, his blush still there. He nodded, "Yeah, I think we should...." he said softly, before kissing her the same way as before.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Sorry...But I can't help but have a crush on you" He said softly
''well its understandable...i mean i did just sleep with you wearing no pants or a skirt''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, right" she said quietly as she looked in the direction of his room briefly then turned back "I don't like see in him like that though" she said with a frown

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well its understandable...i mean i did just sleep with you wearing no pants or a skirt''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus shook his head "Don't get me wrong that was hot but...It's not the reason why" He said looking up

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, right" she said quietly as she looked in the direction of his room briefly then turned back "I don't like see in him like that though" she said with a frown
''just...try to bare with it. besides, him being sick isnt really a problem to him at all''

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus shook his head "Don't get me wrong that was hot but...It's not the reason why" He said looking up
''hm?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back