• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmm...guess we can go shopping''
*Natsumi said as she smiled a little*

[/QUOTE]
Amara clapped her hands together as she smiled "Yay, Alrighty! Let's get going!"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Well isn't that sweet?

[/QUOTE]
oh! *Bows*

welcome back!)))

Nonalaka said:
Amara clapped her hands together as she smiled "Yay, Alrighty! Let's get going!"
''sure''

*Natsumi said as she stood up and went to the front door*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]oh! *Bows*
welcome back!)))

''sure''

[/QUOTE]
Thank you very much miss. Can anyone tell me how far along into the reopening you are?

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]oh! *Bows*
welcome back!)))

''sure''

[/QUOTE]
Amara happily skipped along in behind.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Thank you very much miss. Can anyone tell me how far along into the reopening you are?

[/QUOTE]
well...Heaven and Hell are pretty much destroyed...i have 16 characters...nothing big is happening atm. nothing that i know of)))

Nonalaka said:
Amara happily skipped along in behind.
*Natsumi then went to her car and started it waiting for Amara to get in the passenger seat*

((Zero and Akira had a few fights and there is some kind of battle tournament thing happening, I'm not sure if you can still enter))

@Mashiro Shiina

Nonalaka said:
Amara hopped into the passenger seat of the car and smiled. "Do you go shopping often?"
*Natsumi then started to drive to the mall*

''nah...not often. Himeragi and Nanase usually go shopping though''

*She said as she turned on the radio as PSY - Korea came on*

''ooh yes my favorite!''

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi then started to drive to the mall*
''nah...not often. Himeragi and Nanase usually go shopping though''

*She said as she turned on the radio as PSY - Korea came on*

''ooh yes my favorite!''

[media]

[/media]
[/QUOTE]
"Ah, right, I havent been in a while" she said shaking her head "Why do you rarely go?"

((...I have one character free xD ...I should probably make more sometime))

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, right, I havent been in a while" she said shaking her head "Why do you rarely go?"
''i stay home and yknow...help Natsuru watch the mansion i guess. plus we dont have much to do anyway. not even jobs''

Roman said:
Kaz looked up at the sky, his blush returning also. "Yeah... At least we know..." he said quietly.

Minako frowned a little, "You are keeping a secret aren't you? You two are like.... What's that word again... DATING!" She blurted out. "How long has this been going on?!"
Yoshino's eyes widened,"D-Dating!?" She exclaimed,"I-I mean....I don't know, maybe?" She said said quietly as her cheeks reddened even more.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i stay home and yknow...help Natsuru watch the mansion i guess. plus we dont have much to do anyway. not even jobs''

[/QUOTE]
"I thought you worked in the cafe?" She shrugged "Ah, well" she giggled "I haven't needed to work in a while, I used to be in a band, whatever money we made from touring around and album sales has been keeping me going for ages" she said chuckling lightly.

@Daniel reaver[/URL] 's character Miyuki's done interacting with her)

Faris(Four) - Not Sure...Library i guess

Semira(Five) - Skin Product Shopping

and Kajima is the only male character i have available...god dayum i need to make more male characters...))

i guess
Gosh. I thought i had a lot of characters. Very well.

Nonalaka said:
"I thought you worked in the cafe?" She shrugged "Ah, well" she giggled "I haven't needed to work in a while, I used to be in a band, whatever money we made from touring around and album sales has been keeping me going for ages" she said chuckling lightly.
''right...right....i forgot about the cafe haha''

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Gosh. I thought i had a lot of characters. Very well.

[/QUOTE]
thats just how much available xD Himeragi, Natsumi, Natsuru, Yuki and Suzano are busy and being interacted with. i have 16 total lol)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

thats just how much available xD Himeragi, Natsumi, Natsuru, Yuki and Suzano are busy and being interacted with. i have 16 total lol)))

[/QUOTE]
You are insane in the membrane. Anyway, i have to go work on my character sheets before church.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
"Whyd you stop working there?" She asked curiously.

Nonalaka said:
((I've already went uvu))
"Oh, right" she smiled a bit as she turned to look out the window.
its 6:13 atm and i need to get ready at 9. so i have a lot of time.)))

*Natsumi then started to jam out to the song*

"Korea! Toung kuke! Korea! Toung kuke! Korea! Tousuke! Korea!''

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
xD Then hopefully we could get along better this time.

[/QUOTE]
well yea xD i was...lets say, salty when we first met cuz i used a RP style from a game. but now i adjusted to this kind of style of RP so...yeah. xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back