• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Nissa:*looks at him* I just am confused about everything you are saying..

Rain:*silent treatment continues...*
Jay sighs again. "OK, I can definitely get some fireworks." He says, clearly still unsure of himself.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The boy squealed in pain, not expecting that. The tripped then got back up. "You'll pay for that one you imbecile..." He growled as he pulled out a second blade, clashing the blades together and striking all the dummies and Colin with huge bolt of lightning.
Colin flew back and hit the ground, wincing slightly as he got up "Alright I gotta admit that got me, but seriously, imbecile? That's your best insult?" He chuckled.

Nonalaka said:
Colin flew back and hit the ground, wincing slightly as he got up "Alright I gotta admit that got me, but seriously, imbecile? That's your best insult?" He chuckled.
The boy smirked as his two eyes became 4 and his dark dragon wings spread. "Your all talk and no bite. How could you possibly hope to beat me? You already failed in saving her. She's DEAD. Why can't you accept that?" He asked.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*looks at him* I just am confused about everything you are saying..

Rain:*silent treatment continues...*
Aiden frowned, now looking a bit sad. "I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to confuse you... Maybe I should just leave you alone..." He said.

The boy smirked as his two eyes became 4 and his dark dragon wings spread. "Your all talk and no bite. How could you possibly hope to beat me? You already failed in saving her. She's DEAD. Why can't you accept that?" He asked.
"Because this is a DREAM, this isn't, real, you aren't 'real' you are a manifestation of her fears and suffering, I am fully aware of the outside world right now and her vital signs are fine" he said still perfectly calm "You see, as we speak, and I yabber and stall, I am slowly chipping away at your existence in here, your too pig headed to notice, think about it, are you feeling a bit tired yet?" he stared over at the boy "I may not be strong, but I am pretty smart"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''then...wanna play video games instead? or listen to music?''

[/QUOTE]
Lumina thought a moment.

"Hm. Video games sound great, then."

Nonalaka said:
She briefly looked at their hands again as he tightened his grip "You're welcome, I had fun too" she said smiling lightly.
Ryft smiled back, then the two cont'd walking back to the school. Eventually, they reached the schools gate, and Ryft walked forward, their grip breaking.

Nonalaka said:
"Because this is a DREAM, this isn't, real, you aren't 'real' you are a manifestation of her fears and suffering, I am fully aware of the outside world right now and her vital signs are fine" he said still perfectly calm "You see, as we speak, and I yabber and stall, I am slowly chipping away at your existence in here, your too pig headed to notice, think about it, are you feeling a bit tired yet?" he stared over at the boy "I may not be strong, but I am pretty smart"
The boy's eyes widened. "W-What?! You saw right through my illusion?!" He asked before clutching his chest, his dragon wings retracting and his eyes turning back to normal. "No... I must... Hold... On..." He muttered as he choked.

Tyler turned his head to Ivory and smiled his undeniable smile. "It should start right about... Now!" He said, right on point as the sky started lighting up with pretty lights. Tyler gazed in awe. "Ooooo pretty!!!!!"
Ivory watched in amazement as the ball of light flew up and exploded into millions of lights, then squeaked as the boom echoed through her chest. "I can feel the sound of the fireworks!" She said excitedly. "Why?!"

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

BlueHawk said:
Jay sighs again. "OK, I can definitely get some fireworks." He says, clearly still unsure of himself.
Rain:*smirks and kisses him slowly* Good boy.

Aiden frowned, now looking a bit sad. "I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to confuse you... Maybe I should just leave you alone..." He said.
Nissa:*she shakes her head* It is okay, I just felt sad that I didn't understand...

Jennete said:

Nissa:*she shakes her head* It is okay, I just felt sad that I didn't understand...
Jay returns the kiss. "Yeah yeah..." He mutters, beginning to try and think of a place to buy the fireworks.

Aeron said:
Ivory watched in amazement as the ball of light flew up and exploded into millions of lights, then squeaked as the boom echoed through her chest. "I can feel the sound of the fireworks!" She said excitedly. "Why?!"
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Tyler chuckled and ruffled her hair and winked. "That's called a vibration silly. It's completely harmless." He said with a smile. "I'm glad that I could see this with somebody so special!"

Jennete said:

Aiden sighed. "Hardly anybody understands me... I wish there was somebody who did..." He said, looking at the ground.

BlueHawk said:
Jay returns the kiss. "Yeah yeah..." He mutters, beginning to try and think of a place to buy the fireworks.
Rain:*she smiles and kisses him slowly again* Go get them, I will be playing games here *she says her eyes attached to the game booths*

Tyler chuckled and ruffled her hair and winked. "That's called a vibration silly. It's completely harmless." He said with a smile. "I'm glad that I could see this with somebody so special!"

Aiden sighed. "Hardly anybody understands me... I wish there was somebody who did..." He said, looking at the ground.
Nissa: But how did he get to the realm... I do not understand...and if you didn't remember yourself why would you help a stranger? *talking to him about all the things she does not understand*

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname stood silently in the yard of his residence, staring aimlessly at the air before him, with the slightest slight smile on his lips. His thoughts held his memories, ones where he was happily eating on cake served by his father. Although he hadnt seen either of his fathers, he still had his mother , who would seem to remind him of it almost all the time. Taking his gaze from the air before hik to the sky, Kaname combed the loose hair up and ou of his face with his right hand, allowing the water remaining in his hair from the previous rain to fly as he took in a breath, gazing at the darkened sky.
tumblr_inline_n79ufnKuVl1rlwodl.gif

Just as his gaze reached the sky, his attention was redirected to his now appearing mother.

"Kan, what did I tell you about standing in the rain?" Shaking her head in a disapproving manner, Layla folded her arms across her chest, her usual curious, glimmering gaze examining the behavior of her son. She hadnt the slightest clue as to what he was aiming to do, but while she thought about the possibilities, she simply tikted her head.

"I'm fine mother. Besides, I told you I didnt need concern." Sighing softly, she turned around to reenter the door she came out of, just barely peering over her shoulder towards him. "Just like your father." Immediately, Kaname's smile faded, and his gaze became dead. "Dont compare me to that." Kaname was then silent, as was his mother, before he blew his breath and spoke again. "You wont have to live here anymore mother, not once I awaken my full ability." Layla didnt respond, but rather went back into the house and closed the door.

[/QUOTE]
Logan was running around the streets with his umbrella he saw this happening and sighed Mother and Son...

Lumina said:
Lumina thought a moment.
"Hm. Video games sound great, then."

Ryft smiled back, then the two cont'd walking back to the school. Eventually, they reached the schools gate, and Ryft walked forward, their grip breaking.
Dakota smiled up at him before quickly scribbling down a number on a piece of paper and handing it over "Here is my number, if you wanna hang out anytime...I guess...I'll see you around?" She replied as she pushed some hair out of the way of her face.

Jennete said:
Rain:*she smiles and kisses him slowly again* Go get them, I will be playing games here *she says her eyes attached to the game booths*
Jay begins to walk away, but turns and points to Rain. "You owe me for this one." He says with a grin.

The boy's eyes widened. "W-What?! You saw right through my illusion?!" He asked before clutching his chest, his dragon wings retracting and his eyes turning back to normal. "No... I must... Hold... On..." He muttered as he choked.
"Well it is job" He shrugged "I've been doing a bit of studying I guess" very slowly pieces of the dream that was hostile began to flake away and turn white.

Jennete said:
Nissa: But how did he get to the realm... I do not understand...and if you didn't remember yourself why would you help a stranger? *talking to him about all the things she does not understand*
Aiden scratches his head. "I don't know how he got there, but he seemed to want to see the one he loved again... But by the time he returned... It was already too late..."

Nonalaka said:
"Well it is job" He shrugged "I've been doing a bit of studying I guess" very slowly pieces of the dream that was hostile began to flake away and turn white.
The horrifying looking boy stumbled back, not looking so tough anymore. "S-Stay away from me!" He said.

BlueHawk said:
Jay begins to walk away, but turns and points to Rain. "You owe me for this one." He says with a grin.
Rain: *calls out laughing a bit as she goes to the goldfish station* Stop being perverted.

Aiden scratches his head. "I don't know how he got there, but he seemed to want to see the one he loved again... But by the time he returned... It was already too late..."
Nissa: How was it too late? *she asks and watches him scratch his head, squeezing his hand in hers and watches him with blank pink eyes*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back