• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head and looked at the kitten again "A cat? Oh, a cat!" She smiled "Its cute!" She said as she hugged it.
Kaname simply observed her for a few moments, peacefully, until a large thump bounced inside his head. Wincing, he forced a smile as he began to seperate himself from the female and continue walking. "Enjoy, I hope to see you around."

Roman said:
Kaz remained quiet, looking at the sky as if it were interesting, while Minako was talking.

Minako blinked a few times before speaking again, "You possibly can't be just friends. I may not know a lot about human culture, but I know enough to know that, friends don't kiss like that."

Roman chuckled, "Well, herr you are." He said kneeling down to pick one up. Roman then use his powers to light it, before handing it to her, "Hold it at the bottom."
"I-I guess not...." Yoshino said quietly as she continued to looked at the ground.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname simply observed her for a few moments, peacefully, until a large thump bounced inside his head. Wincing, he forced a smile as he began to seperate himself from the female and continue walking. "Enjoy, I hope to see you around."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla noticed him wincing a bit and quickly followed after him "You made a bad face!, are you alright?"

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi gulped "Oh boy" He mumbled before looking at Summer and how much fun she was having
"You should be the one recommending this, not me! I guess I'm more tomboyish than you."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I-I guess not...." Yoshino said quietly as she continued to looked at the ground.
Minako flew out of, Kaz's pocket and made her way in between the two. "I think you should. I think you two should date. I second and third my own idea." She said.

Kaz finally decided to look back down, "W-what? How do you second and third your own idea?" He asked, not looking at Minako, but at Yoshino.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla noticed him wincing a bit and quickly followed after him "You made a bad face!, are you alright?"
Kaname nodded his head, shifting his gaze elsewhere as he turned his back in her direction and made his way towards the last location he had ever seen his father. He neglected to speak, finding it unnecessary to do so.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"You should be the one recommending this, not me! I guess I'm more tomboyish than you."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi sighed "I guess so" He said softly before falling over "Crap" He said clenching his head

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah giggled and nodded,"Alright then. Ready to go home?"
Cam nodded "Let's go meet our child" He said softly

Lumina said:
Lumina thought a moment.
"Hm. Video games sound great, then."

Ryft smiled back, then the two cont'd walking back to the school. Eventually, they reached the schools gate, and Ryft walked forward, their grip breaking.
''hmm..alright. but then..some of my friends that live here are watching the TV at moment so...maybe you just wanna watch Tv with them?''

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Maybe I should just go...I only make problems" He said to himself
*Himeragi just goes in the room and gives Marcus a quick hug and then gets dressed*

@Daniel reaver do i owe any posts?)))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname nodded his head, shifting his gaze elsewhere as he turned his back in her direction and made his way towards the last location he had ever seen his father. He neglected to speak, finding it unnecessary to do so.

[/QUOTE]
(( I remember you! Though before you left, my name was different! ))

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff0000]''hmm..alright. but then..some of my friends that live here are watching the TV at moment so...maybe you just wanna watch Tv with them?''[/COLOR] [DOUBLEPOST=1436122676][/DOUBLEPOST] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi just goes in the room and gives Marcus a quick hug and then gets dressed*[/B][/COLOR] [DOUBLEPOST=1436122712][/DOUBLEPOST][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL] do i owe any posts?)))
Marcus looked shocked "E-Eh?" He said quite confused as to why she would to that though to be honest he didn't mind it

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](What was your name?)

[/QUOTE]
(( My name was just longer, 'RomanTheFireGod'. I just got rid of the rest, due to the length. ))

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi sighed "I guess so" He said softly before falling over "Crap" He said clenching his head

Farah smiled and stood up,"Still haven't figured out a name for him yet. Do you have good ones?" She asked as she held her hand out to him.

shortyshot8 said:

"Geez!" Summer barked, purely from shock. She offered a hand to him to help him up, a worried expression washing over her face.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked shocked "E-Eh?" He said quite confused as to why she would to that though to be honest he didn't mind it
*Himeragi blushed as she finished getting dressed*

''j-just dont think anything weird of it...okay?''

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah smiled and stood up,"Still haven't figured out a name for him yet. Do you have good ones?" She asked as she held her hand out to him.
Cam grabbed her hand and stood "I have no clue....." He said softly

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"Geez!" Summer barked, purely from shock. She offered a hand to him to help him up, a worried expression washing over her face.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi grabbed her hand and stood "So-Sorry...Just something my Magic does" He said with a shrug

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi blushed as she finished getting dressed*
''j-just dont think anything weird of it...okay?''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus nodded "Su-Sure!" He said quickly

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname nodded his head, shifting his gaze elsewhere as he turned his back in her direction and made his way towards the last location he had ever seen his father. He neglected to speak, finding it unnecessary to do so.

[/QUOTE]
"...where are you going?" She asked tilting her head slightly, the cat jumped from her arms and proceeded to follow the boy. "Can I come too?" She asked, intrigued by this new person

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi grabbed her hand and stood "So-Sorry...Just something my Magic does" He said with a shrug

*Himeragi sighed a little before saying something barely audible*

''dummy...''

shortyshot8 said:

"Right," she said softly, pulling him up. "You okay? Sure?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi sighed a little before saying something barely audible*
''dummy...''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus smiled a little while thinking "What does this mean?"

Roman said:
Minako flew out of, Kaz's pocket and made her way in between the two. "I think you should. I think you two should date. I second and third my own idea." She said.

Kaz finally decided to look back down, "W-what? How do you second and third your own idea?" He asked, not looking at Minako, but at Yoshino.
Yoshino still didn't look up from the ground, she was to embarrassed to even look at either of them."H-Huh? I-I really don't think that's how that works Minako..."

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"Right," she said softly, pulling him up. "You okay? Sure?"

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi nodded "Yep!" He said happily "Come on!"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled a little while thinking "What does this mean?"
''sooo...as tournament participants..what do we do now? i mean i dont wanna train''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back