• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Yeah. I still don't like them though. At least not as much as you." He said taking a seat next to her. Roman then looked up at Miyuki and smiled, feeling as if his life was finally complete. "Our family is finally together..." he said quietly.
Snow:*she rests her head on him and watches the fireworks* I love you *she whispers while Miyuki plays with the sparklers*

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino chuckled,"Being a blabber mouth isn't all bad and neither is being cheesy. I think it's cute if someone's cheesy." She said with a smile as she looked at Kaz.
Kaz let out a quiet chuckle, "That would make me cute then. But, I am very cheesy, then again, I never had a girlfriend so I can't really say I won't be a cheesy boyfriend." He said quietly.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she rests her head on him and watches the fireworks* I love you *she whispers while Miyuki plays with the sparklers*
Roman put his arm around Snow and continued to watch Miyuki, "I love you both." He said, talking about both her and Miyuki.

Roman said:
Kaz let out a quiet chuckle, "That would make me cute then. But, I am very cheesy, then again, I never had a girlfriend so I can't really say I won't be a cheesy boyfriend." He said quietly.

Roman put his arm around Snow and continued to watch Miyuki, "I love you both." He said, talking about both her and Miyuki.
Snow:*she smiles and cuddles into Roman as Miyuki waits for the sparkler to burn out before running to Daddy and Mommy, seeing herself in a puddle and is suddenly Assana as she hugs them, smiling happily*

Nonalaka said:
"Ka-na-me" she said quietly to herself to help herself remember the name before smiling up at him and pushing her blue hair from her face "My name is Camilla!" She said happily "Its lovely to meet you" she said offering a handshake.
Kaname slowly shifted his gaze to the corner of his eyes to look at her. Oddly enough to him, she hadnt departed from hik yet. He hadnt the slightest clue why, and merely decided to accept it. Still, he didnt shake her hand, but nodded his head in acknowledgement. "Camilla. A flower."

(Only other free character that ive made a CS for thats accepted is Layla)

Roman said:

Yoshino blushed a little,"I suppose that does make you cute. Well I've never had a boyfriend, so I'll probably be just as cheesy as you." She said as she held her hand out to him.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles and cuddles into Roman as Miyuki waits for the sparkler to burn out before running to Daddy and Mommy, seeing herself in a puddle and is suddenly Assana as she hugs them, smiling happily*
Roman smiled and put his other arm around Assana. "A family of four. Unless you count my family members." He said jokingly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blushed a little,"I suppose that does make you cute. Well I've never had a boyfriend, so I'll probably be just as cheesy as you." She said as she held her hand out to him.
Kaz put his hand in hers, "Maybe we should take, Minako's advice and date. She may be a blabber mouth, but she always guided me the right way..." he said smiling.

(( I'm going to take my shower for real now xD ))

Roman said:
Roman smiled and put his other arm around Assana. "A family of four. Unless you count my family members." He said jokingly.
Kaz put his hand in hers, "Maybe we should take, Minako's advice and date. She may be a blabber mouth, but she always guided me the right way..." he said smiling.

Assana:*she sniffs a little* I wish Miyuki could hug us too... *she whispers slowly* Like how Daddy let Mommy and Rain be able to hug...

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname slowly shifted his gaze to the corner of his eyes to look at her. Oddly enough to him, she hadnt departed from hik yet. He hadnt the slightest clue why, and merely decided to accept it. Still, he didnt shake her hand, but nodded his head in acknowledgement. "Camilla. A flower."

(Only other free character that ive made a CS for thats accepted is Layla)

[/QUOTE]
Camilla nodded and smiled. She looked at her hand, furrowing her brow lightly in response to him rejecting the handshake she shrugged before looking back up at him "Are you new? I haven't seen you in the school before" she asked curiously.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla nodded and smiled. She looked at her hand, furrowing her brow lightly in response to him rejecting the handshake she shrugged before looking back up at him "Are you new? I haven't seen you in the school before" she asked curiously.
"No." Kaname had yet to realize or acknowledge that this was a school after all, and that others would be entering, even in his absence. "I was b-." Shifting his gaze once again, but skyward, he continued. "I havent been around."

...♅Akira was launched back to the East, along with Zero being launched to the West. The sun and sky had turned a deep red colour, and tthe clouds had vanished. Akira began walking towards Zero, both of them conversing♅...

Soulis: “If this continues, we'll end up erasing everything from existence, Akira-chan~ ”

“ What do I care? ”

vb4QG2_zpselpvtn5p.gif

Roman said:

Yoshino hummed in thought,"I suppose she did have a good point.... If you want to date...then I'm more then okay with that." She said quietly as she pulled him along towards the games.

Jennete said:
Assana:*she sniffs a little* I wish Miyuki could hug us too... *she whispers slowly* Like how Daddy let Mommy and Rain be able to hug...
Roman sighed and kisses Assana's cheek. "Daddy has to find a a way to do it." He said before looking up at Snow. "Is there a less painful way to do that?"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]"No." Kaname had yet to realize or acknowledge that this was a school after all, and that others would be entering, even in his absence. "I was b-." Shifting his gaze once again, but skyward, he continued. "I havent been around."

[/QUOTE]
"Oh I see" she said with a small nod. She looked up at his face briefly, he was very quiet, for her standards anyways, she supposed that made him interesting. "Can we be friends?" She asked out of the blue after a while of quietness.

Roman said:
Roman sighed and kisses Assana's cheek. "Daddy has to find a a way to do it." He said before looking up at Snow. "Is there a less painful way to do that?"
Snow: Not that I know of... we would have to take them out of each others minds and disconnect their souls... it was painful when Rain was placed in the necklace... i still don't know how my parents managed it..

Assana:*sniffs a little* I don't want to make Miyuki suffer...

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino hummed in thought,"I suppose she did have a good point.... If you want to date...then I'm more then okay with that." She said quietly as she pulled him along towards the games.
Kaz followed behind Yoshino as she pulled him. He quickly caught up and walked by her side, "So, since I don't mind being your boyfriend and you don't mind being my girlfriend, does that mean we're dating?" He asked curiously, still trying to get the hang of this.

Jennete said:
Snow: Not that I know of... we would have to take them out of each others minds and disconnect their souls... it was painful when Rain was placed in the necklace... i still don't know how my parents managed it..
Assana:*sniffs a little* I don't want to make Miyuki suffer...
Roman sighed, "How about I take them to the time-space dimension and do it there? They wouldn't have to suffer if it's in my world, whatever I want to happen, happens."

Nonalaka said:
"Oh I see" she said with a small nod. She looked up at his face briefly, he was very quiet, for her standards anyways, she supposed that made him interesting. "Can we be friends?" She asked out of the blue after a while of quietness.
Kaname was fine, slowly nodding his head to her response. He wasnt sure how long she'd been attending the school, for he never saw her either, although that made more sense. All was well until, 'Can we be friends?'. Kaname halted in his tracks, as soon as the question was in the air. He wasnt sure what to say. The only person close to a 'friend' was her, but she was gone. He couldnt just get another one, could he? Well if she met his other side it wouldnt last-

His thoughts cut off by his own will, he took a moment to glance at her, before turning his head. "I guess."

Roman said:
Kaz followed behind Yoshino as she pulled him. He quickly caught up and walked by her side, "So, since I don't mind being your boyfriend and you don't mind being my girlfriend, does that mean we're dating?" He asked curiously, still trying to get the hang of this.

Roman sighed, "How about I take them to the time-space dimension and do it there? They wouldn't have to suffer if it's in my world, whatever I want to happen, happens."
Snow:*she smiles and nods her head* Oh lets try it!

Assana:*she claps her hands smiling* I'll have another me!!

Snow: You know Miyuki doesn't look like you right??

Assana: Well Miyuki doesn't know what she looks like so how should i know?? *she asks innocently*

Roman said:

Yoshino laughed and nodded,"Yeah it does. So I guess we're dating now." She said as she looked at Kaz, smiling before she looked forward again to see what games to play.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles and nods her head* Oh lets try it!
Assana:*she claps her hands smiling* I'll have another me!!

Snow: You know Miyuki doesn't look like you right??

Assana: Well Miyuki doesn't know what she looks like so how should i know?? *she asks innocently*
Roman chuckled, "Not only is my family lovable, but they're goofy." He said smiling slightly. Roman then used, Kamui and the three of them appeared in a empty like dimension. "Welcome! To what my mind is like!" He said jokingly.

...♅Akira suddenly shot towards Zero, a shock-wave soon occurring as both blades impacted one another. Akira spun around and slammed his foot into Zero's stomach, sending him backwards. As Zero flew backwards, he pulled a chain that was flying back with him, causing a scythe to rise from the dirt. Akira spun around and attempted to dodge, but was cut along his side. As Akira spun around, a black aura surrounded him, causing dust and smoke to rise from the earth and surround him. Akira stood still as the aura began healing his wound. Zero spoke as he regained his posture and stood still, prompting Akira to reply as the smoke and dust began clearing away from him♅...

Soulis: “ Give me a break~ ”

“ Is that another word for a coffin? You'll die if you don't try harder. ”

yowZjd_zps7tbwltah.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Not only is my family lovable, but they're goofy." He said smiling slightly. Roman then used, Kamui and the three of them appeared in a empty like dimension. "Welcome! To what my mind is like!" He said jokingly.
Assana:*looks around and smiles happily* ohhhh you don't have ideas Daddy.

Snow:*trying so hard not to laugh*

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino laughed and nodded,"Yeah it does. So I guess we're dating now." She said as she looked at Kaz, smiling before she looked forward again to see what games to play.
"This is gonna be odd for the both of us. Well not odd, but sorta like an adventure. We're both trying out something new, and we barely have any ideas as to how it works." Kaz said smiling. "Or well at least I don't."

Jennete said:
Assana:*looks around and smiles happily* ohhhh you don't have ideas Daddy.
Snow:*trying so hard not to laugh*
Roman laughed, "Of course I do! Well not all the time, because your mom makes me go, 'blah' sometimes." He said nodding. "Most of the time, daddy can't stop thinking though. I am a very smart guy." Roman said smiling.

Roman said:
Roman laughed, "Of course I do! Well not all the time, because your mom makes me go, 'blah' sometimes." He said nodding. "Most of the time, daddy can't stop thinking though. I am a very smart guy." Roman said smiling.
Snow:*sniffs a little thinking of it as an insult* I..I make you go Blah.....

Assana:*hugs Mommy tightly* Why you make mama cry dada???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back