• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"This is gonna be odd for the both of us. Well not odd, but sorta like an adventure. We're both trying out something new, and we barely have any ideas as to how it works." Kaz said smiling. "Or well at least I don't."
"I haven't a clue on how the whole dating thing works. So your guess is as good as mine." Yoshino said with a grin as she walked up to one of the games. She hummed as she looked at it,"Wanna play this? I think the point is to knock down those three bottles." She said as she looked at him.

shortyshot8 said:
(@WeirdPrincess You never replied......)
(Are you sure? I thought I did.)

WeirdPrincess said:
"I haven't a clue on how the whole dating thing works. So your guess is as good as mine." Yoshino said with a grin as she walked up to one of the games. She hummed as she looked at it,"Wanna play this? I think the point is to knock down those three bottles." She said as she looked at him.

(I warped us back home ant then it all ended xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Cam nodded "Let's just go home" He said snapping his fingers making them appear at the house
(Just kidding xD )

Farah looked around,"It's pretty quiet in here...I wonder where they are." She said quietly as she walked through the house.

WeirdPrincess said:
(Just kidding xD )
Farah looked around,"It's pretty quiet in here...I wonder where they are." She said quietly as she walked through the house.
(Oh xD )

Cam nodded "I have no clue" He said looking around "Where in the hell are they?"

Jennete said:
Snow:*sniffs a little thinking of it as an insult* I..I make you go Blah.....
Assana:*hugs Mommy tightly* Why you make mama cry dada???

"No no no! It's not a bad thing. Is it? I wanna say what I mean, but..." he points at Assana ".... I can't say what I mean. It's not a bad thing. Now lets get what we came here for so I won't have to be here any longer."

WeirdPrincess said:

"So, I guess we're both oblivious to this kind of relationship. We'll figure it out together though." Kaz said, giving her a quick hug as they stopped at a game. "Oh sure. You can go first if you like."

shortyshot8 said:
(Oh xD )
Cam nodded "I have no clue" He said looking around "Where in the hell are they?"
Farah shrugged as she walked into Celia's bedroom and stopped dead in her tracks."Can I just say that this is a cutest thing ever?" She whispered as she looked at Celia holding the baby while Ulqui had his arms wrapped around both of them, all of them asleep.

Roman said:
"No no no! It's not a bad thing. Is it? I wanna say what I mean, but..." he points at Assana ".... I can't say what I mean. It's not a bad thing. Now lets get what we came here for so I won't have to be here any longer."

"So, I guess we're both oblivious to this kind of relationship. We'll figure it out together though." Kaz said, giving her a quick hug as they stopped at a game. "Oh sure. You can go first if you like."
Snow:*sniffs looking at Roman* You don't want to be here....with us?

Assana:*starts sniffing as well as both of them start tearing up in their big blue and red eyes, their blonde hair adorably bobbed as they sniff and their bottom lips come out*

...ΨKenji walked over to the grave of a certain someone within the Fukushima Estate. He looked down at the grave and spokeΨ...

“ I think it's about time you came back, eh? ”

...ΨKenji closed his eyes and began building up his powers. He then opened his eyes, his irises burning a red colour. Suddenly, the coffin was raised out of the ground and the lid was removed, revealing a perfectly preserved body. Kenji spoke as he placed the body's soul back into it's vessel, breathing life into her once more. He spokeΨ...

“ There we go, how do you feel? ”

tumblr_me9rfhdCkA1r637lso1_500_large_zps15g2rlly.gif

----------------------

@Mashiro Shiina

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah shrugged as she walked into Celia's bedroom and stopped dead in her tracks."Can I just say that this is a cutest thing ever?" She whispered as she looked at Celia holding the baby while Ulqui had his arms wrapped around both of them, all of them asleep.
Cam looked shocked "What the hell?" He said to himself as he looked at them

Jennete said:
Snow:*sniffs looking at Roman* You don't want to be here....with us?
Assana:*starts sniffing as well as both of them start tearing up in their big blue and red eyes, their blonde hair adorably bobbed as they sniff and their bottom lips come out*
"What did I do now?" Roman asked, sniffing himself. He laid on the ground and sighed. "I don't want to be here... I just want to get my daughter to become her own person, so we can go home altogether.

kakashi_crying_by_shakashishatake-d5ll80g.gif

Roman said:
"What did I do now?" Roman asked, sniffing himself. He laid on the ground and sighed. "I don't want to be here... I just want to get my daughter to become her own person, so we can go home altogether.
kakashi_crying_by_shakashishatake-d5ll80g.gif
Assana:*Cries when she see's Daddy and mommy crying and sits down now Miyuki as she looks at her parents and sighs, crawling to daddy and takes his mask away, burning it and kisses his cheeks, cuddling him.......a total daddy's girl* Don't cry Daddy... I wuv you, I know you weren't being mean

@Mashiro Shiina[/URL]
Layla's form slowly rose from its position. Her gaze remained closed, hers lips sealed tightly together. Her body was clothed, her right hand coming up to touch at a few loose strands pestering her. Slowly, she brushed the strands back behind her right ear, brushing her hand against her face in the process as well as opening her gaze slowly. She released a heavy breath from her nostrils, before taking in a deep breath, smelling the fresh air.

images

Layla's gaze slowly trailed towards Kenji, an almost real smile poking at her lips. Slowly she returned her gaze forward. "I feel useful in fact." Standing to her feet, Layla climbed out the coffin, dusting off her clothing. "Did I miss much? Ive only been able to watch Kaname."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname was fine, slowly nodding his head to her response. He wasnt sure how long she'd been attending the school, for he never saw her either, although that made more sense. All was well until, 'Can we be friends?'. Kaname halted in his tracks, as soon as the question was in the air. He wasnt sure what to say. The only person close to a 'friend' was her, but she was gone. He couldnt just get another one, could he? Well if she met his other side it wouldnt last-
His thoughts cut off by his own will, he took a moment to glance at her, before turning his head. "I guess."

[/QUOTE]
She looked at him, blinking a few times 'I guess?' She thought to herself, that seemed like it leaned towards a whatever than a yes, she simply shrugged "That didn't seem enthusiastic in the slightest but alright" she giggled a bit as she twiddled her thumbs "So, Do I get to know where exactly you are going? Or, is that a secret" she asked curiously, before looking around for the cat, which must have left without her noticing, she pouted lightly.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla's form slowly rose from its position. Her gaze remained closed, hers lips sealed tightly together. Her body was clothed, her right hand coming up to touch at a few loose strands pestering her. Slowly, she brushed the strands back behind her right ear, brushing her hand against her face in the process as well as opening her gaze slowly. She released a heavy breath from her nostrils, before taking in a deep breath, smelling the fresh air.
images

Layla's gaze slowly trailed towards Kenji, an almost real smile poking at her lips. Slowly she returned her gaze forward. "I feel useful in fact." Standing to her feet, Layla climbed out the coffin, dusting off her clothing. "Did I miss much? Ive only been able to watch Kaname."

[/QUOTE]
...ΨKenji thought for a moment then sat down, crossing his arms and squinting his eyes as he looked at the sky, trying to recollect past events. He soon replied, returning his eyes to LaylaΨ...

“ What did you miss? Hm.. future Kuroh went home and current Kuroh is all grown up. Akira's dating a girl named Asuka, he's finally released his full powers. Oh, and it's a new semester. ”

guys I think I got daniel reaver in trouble cuz he was talking to me and his mom didnt like it. im sorry if hes not on.

Nonalaka said:
She looked at him, blinking a few times 'I guess?' She thought to herself, that seemed like it leaned towards a whatever than a yes, she simply shrugged "That didn't seem enthusiastic in the slightest but alright" she giggled a bit as she twiddled her thumbs "So, Do I get to know where exactly you are going? Or, is that a secret" she asked curiously, before looking around for the cat, which must have left without her noticing, she pouted lightly.
Kaname chuckled. As soon as the sound escaped his throat, he did his best to play it off by coughing. Swalling, he dropped his hands from behind his head and placed them deep into the pockets of his pants. "To where my father was last seen."

Jennete said:
Assana:*Cries when she see's Daddy and mommy crying and sits down now Miyuki as she looks at her parents and sighs, crawling to daddy and takes his mask away, burning it and kisses his cheeks, cuddling him.......a total daddy's girl* Don't cry Daddy... I wuv you, I know you weren't being mean
Roman smiled and gave Miyuki a kiss on her cheek. He then hopped up as if he weren't just crying. "Miyuki, we came here to make you become two different people!" He said making a mirror appear in front of him. He put Miyuki in front of it and covered her eyes. "Daddy is gonna make you cry now, but it is to help you, okay?"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname chuckled. As soon as the sound escaped his throat, he did his best to play it off by coughing. Swalling, he dropped his hands from behind his head and placed them deep into the pockets of his pants. "To where my father was last seen."

[/QUOTE]
(((

1290165886_rsd4rn.gif
)))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji thought for a moment then sat down, crossing his arms and squinting his eyes as he looked at the sky, trying to recollect past events. He soon replied, returning his eyes to LaylaΨ...
“ What did you miss? Hm.. future Kuroh went home and current Kuroh is all grown up. Akira's dating a girl named Asuka, he's finally released his full powers. Oh, and it's a new semester. ”

[/QUOTE]
"My little Kuroh...All- Wait, Akira has a girlfriend?" Layla's gaze softened, but she soon shoved her cursed feelings aside. She knew it was bound to happen, and there was nothing she could do about it. Besides, it was her fault after all. Blowing her breath, she shut her gaze, taking in another deep breath. "Thank you, Kenji. Tell my son I'll be home in a bit. I need to go find Kaname before he does something stupid."

Sweetone said:
guys I think I got daniel reaver in trouble cuz he was talking to me and his mom didnt like it. im sorry if hes not on.
(( Okay ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back