• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
I haven't fought in awhile Shinji said as he cracked his knuckles You first

[/QUOTE]
(You will lose Roman is a Sanctum...At least half)

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh! I didn't realize that." Yoshino said as she walked to the line."What's your favorite type of ride Kaz?"
Kaz quietly thought for a moment, "Whichever makes me yell. Those are the best, the Ferris Wheel is okay. That's if we came here for some romantic stuff though..."

Mayyflower said:
May jumped onto Han and clung on. "yea" she giggled happily
Han chuckled, "Someone is full of energy today!" He said happily.

Shiroe Kurona]Before fighting Roman Shinji moved Roman and Himself into another dimension @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Roman laughed, "I would attack you first, but it wouldn't change the fact that you'll lose. How about you attack first? I won't tell you why until you do so though..."

Roman said:
Kaz quietly thought for a moment, "Whichever makes me yell. Those are the best, the Ferris Wheel is okay. That's if we came here for some romantic stuff though..."

Roman laughed, "I would attack you first, but it wouldn't change the fact that you'll lose. How about you attack first? I won't tell you why until you do so though..."
May hugged him. "Just a little" she smiled up at Han

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Shut up,Fool Shinji has greater power than him and Roman is a much greater species than Shinji )

[/QUOTE]
(( What species is he? xD ))

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Shut up,Fool Shinji has greater power than him and Roman is a much greater species than Shinji )

[/QUOTE]
(Umm.....Telling me to shut up is flat out rude and you just said "Shinji has greater power than him and Roman is a much greater species than Shinji" That made no sense xD You counteracted your own statement)

shortyshot8 said:
(Umm.....Telling me to shut up is flat out rude and you just said "Shinji has greater power than him and Roman is a much greater species than Shinji" That made no sense xD You counteracted your own statement)
(Sorry)(Lets just carry on with the battle)

Mayyflower said:
shortyshot8 said:
(( There is no greater being than a Sanctum though. The God of Creation is dead, Akira killed him xD ))

Mayyflower said:
Han smiled, "Just a little? Iy seems like a lot if you ask me."

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Sorry)(Lets just carry on with the battle)

[/QUOTE]
(KK)

Roman said:
(( There is no greater being than a Sanctum though. The God of Creation is dead, Akira killed him xD ))

(WHAAAAAAA?????????????????)

Roman said:
(( Yeah xD Akira killed his father ))
(Not that xD What you said before)

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Shinji is a God and only an Omnipotent being can destroy him because Shinji can warp reality)

[/QUOTE]
(A Sanctum is an Omnipotent.........)

Shiroe Kurona]Before fighting Roman Shinji moved Roman and Himself into another dimension @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Nymph rolled her eyes. "Childish" she murmurs

Roman said:

May chuckled. "Okay okay, you got me" she says smiling

Roman said:

"I didn't exactly come here for the Ferris wheel....it not my type of ride. The only time I ride it is if I want to relax or something....though I didn't realize it was suppose to be romantic." Yoshino said as she bounced on her heels.

Mayyflower said:
Nymph rolled her eyes. "Childish" she murmurs
May chuckled. "Okay okay, you got me" she says smiling
"I know I did." He said chuckling. Han then wrapped his arms around May and gave her a nice hug.

Roman said:
"I know I did." He said chuckling. Han then wrapped his arms around May and gave her a nice hug.
May smiled when he hugged her. "We should like go get ice cream" she says jokingly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back