• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman stood up and smiled, "You landed a hit on me. How nice. Just prepare to have a greater amount of pain dealt to you." Roman then appeared in front of Shinji and sent him flying into the sky, attacking him repeatedly. He then used a lightning blade to slam him into the ground, leaving a crater.
kakashi-lighting-blade-twin-lightning-shiver-o.gif

"Give up...."

Huh.......Shinji was behind Roman and patted his shoulder Now Now,Don't waste all your power

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Huh.......Shinji was behind Roman and patted his shoulder Now Now,Don't waste all your power

[/QUOTE]
Roman sighed, "I'm gonna end it..." he said quietly. Roman used Kamui and sent him to the time-space dimension. "Have fun getting out."

Aeron said:
Ivory went along as she thought about what it would be like. "Where are they gonna be?" She asked him, excited as she walked along side him, lightly blushing at him holding her hand.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Tyler gave her a determined look. "Their taking place at a festival. But I know the perfect place that will give us a better view!" He said as they arrived at a overhanging cliff. The fesitivals lights were visible. He sat down on the edge.

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "I'm gonna end it..." he said quietly. Roman used Kamui and sent him to the time-space dimension. "Have fun getting out."
Shinji was able to destroy the dimension easily and sighed You were boring anyway uhhhh Shinji then went back to Nymph and said to her Sorry....

@Mayyflower

shortyshot8 said:
Cam's eyes slowly opened "Is today the day?" He asked himself "Is today the day the child will come out?"
@WeirdPrincess
Farah was in the kitchen, holding her stomach as she rumaged through the fridge."I'm so hungry right now....what should I eat?"

Shiroe Kurona]Shinji was able to destroy the dimension easily and sighed [B]You were boring anyway uhhhh [/B]Shinji then went back to Nymph and said to her [B]Sorry....[/B][B] [/B][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Marcus had left a clone there "Umm......I must admit you are a little bit strong" He said with a smile

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah was in the kitchen, holding her stomach as she rumaged through the fridge."I'm so hungry right now....what should I eat?"
Cam slowly stood up "Hmm...Maybe it is" He said to himself

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus had left a clone there "Umm......I must admit you are a little bit strong" He said with a smile

(( Just no... ))

shortyshot8 said:

Farah grabbed a sandwich she had made the day before and unwrapped it, beginning to eat it."Hey Cam!?" She yelled as she munched on the sandwich.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Stop coming out of nowhere and "disturbing" Nymph and Shinji and plus why the hell are you doing this?)

[/QUOTE]
(Two things first what the hell is wrong with interacting with my friend and second I'm not doing this for any other reason then I want to talk to Nymph *Shrug*

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah grabbed a sandwich she had made the day before and unwrapped it, beginning to eat it."Hey Cam!?" She yelled as she munched on the sandwich.
Cam walked out "Yeah?" He said rubbing his eyes

Roman said:
(( You know what I mean xD ))
(Not really.................. xD )

shortyshot8 said:
(Two things first what the hell is wrong with interacting with my friend and second I'm not doing this for any other reason then I want to talk to Nymph *Shrug*

(( The conversation xD ))

shortyshot8 said:

(Really?? you have other characters to deal with )

WeirdPrincess said:
"After the games, I'll be tried at that point and will need to sit down and relax." Yoshino said with a laugh as they moved up in the line.
Kaz nodded, "Alright. Sounds like a plan." He said smiling. Ka followed as the line continued to move forward

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](You guys keeping a secret from me?)

[/QUOTE]
(( He said something funny about Roman xD ))

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Really?? you have other characters to deal with )

[/QUOTE]
(I can do as I please xD No but to be honest it's something you can't know about)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back