• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Shiroe Kurona]Shinji tried to punch Roman in the face [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Roman used his Sharingan and already knew the punch was coming, so he reversed it with a kick.

tumblr_n5mcs7xNMu1tpxvc8o1_500.gif

"I know what you do before you even do it...."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I didn't exactly come here for the Ferris wheel....it not my type of ride. The only time I ride it is if I want to relax or something....though I didn't realize it was suppose to be romantic." Yoshino said as she bounced on her heels.
"That's just my opinion. I see a lot of people kissing on there, so I feel it is one of the moat romantic places here.... Though, it does have a relaxing view."

Mayyflower said:
May smiled when he hugged her. "We should like go get ice cream" she says jokingly

Mayyflower said:
May smiled when he hugged her. "We should like go get ice cream" she says jokingly
"Ice cream? We can do that, I believe I have some money with me." Han said

Roman said:
Roman used his Sharingan and already knew the punch was coming, so he reversed it with a kick.

"That's just my opinion. I see a lot of people kissing on there, so I feel it is one of the moat romantic places here.... Though, it does have a relaxing view."
You know what?That was pretty clever Shinji then made a masamune appear in his hand he started attacking Roman

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
You know what?That was pretty clever Shinji then made a masamune appear in his hand he started attacking Roman

[/QUOTE]
Roman easily dodged all of the attacks before using a shadow clone to link lightning blades and form lightning transmission.

bb2196bbb449ed04dd3caeab47eaeabe.jpg

"Understand that I superior in every way."

Roman said:

Yoshino nodded,"Yeah I go for the view, not so much the kissing part." She muttered as she stepped up in line.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino nodded,"Yeah I go for the view, not so much the kissing part." She muttered as she stepped up in line.
"I ride it when I need a relaxing moment to myself. I don't really remember going on the ride with someone else." Kaz said, joining the line with her.

Roman said:
Roman easily dodged all of the attacks before using a shadow clone to link lightning blades and form lightning transmission.
bb2196bbb449ed04dd3caeab47eaeabe.jpg

"Understand that I superior in every way."

Roman,Right?You are married to snow right? Shinji said as he made a yellow beam appear from the masamune If you can break this sword i'll give you a little gift

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Most of the men seemed to be heading to a large tower. Maybe that was their base of operation?
Noir watched a good chunk of men heading towards the tower, which looked imposing on its own. She narrowed her eyes, slowly following. This didn't seem normal. So maybe she'd make some headway by going there.

Meanwhile Dark Noir groaned on the tower, completely bored.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Roman,Right?You are married to snow right? Shinji said as he made a yellow beam appear from the masamune If you can break this sword i'll give you a little gift

[/QUOTE]
"You know more about me than I do myself." Roman said jokingly. "Oh a gift? Prepare to lose your sword." He said, the lightning that he and his clone held, grew in size and power.

tumblr_ms0yk7N4Ai1seid8so1_400.gif

"It's not everyday I get to break others stuff." Roman said, slamming the lightning through the sword, snapping it in two.

Roman said:
"I ride it when I need a relaxing moment to myself. I don't really remember going on the ride with someone else." Kaz said, joining the line with her.
"We should ride it together then. As of change of pace you could say." Yoshino said as she looked at him.

Roman said:
"You know more about me than I do myself." Roman said jokingly. "Oh a gift? Prepare to lose your sword." He said, the lightning that he and his clone held, grew in size and power.
tumblr_ms0yk7N4Ai1seid8so1_400.gif

"It's not everyday I get to break others stuff." Roman said, slamming the through the sword, snapping it in two.
Good Job,Now you get Pain!! Shinji then kicked the back of Roman's head and slammed him into the ground

WeirdPrincess said:
"We should ride it together then. As of change of pace you could say." Yoshino said as she looked at him.
"Sure, when do you wanna ridw it though? After the games or after this ride?" He asked.

Roman said:
"Sure, when do you wanna ridw it though? After the games or after this ride?" He asked.
"After the games, I'll be tried at that point and will need to sit down and relax." Yoshino said with a laugh as they moved up in the line.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Good Job,Now you get Pain!! Shinji then kicked the back of Roman's head and slammed him into the ground

[/QUOTE]
Roman stood up and smiled, "You landed a hit on me. How nice. Just prepare to have a greater amount of pain dealt to you." Roman then appeared in front of Shinji and sent him flying into the sky, attacking him repeatedly. He then used a lightning blade to slam him into the ground, leaving a crater.

kakashi-lighting-blade-twin-lightning-shiver-o.gif

"Give up...."

Roman said:

May shook her head. "I'm lactose, I was kidding" she says looking up

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled as he placed a hand on her stomach "How are you both doing?" He asked with a smirk
Sam huffed. "The baby is doing great, for me?I'm worn out" she says smiling a little.

Mayyflower said:
Han frowned a little before tickling her again, "Why you joke like that goofball?"

Mayyflower said:

Sam huffed. "The baby is doing great, for me?I'm worn out" she says smiling a little.
Marcus nodded "Why is that?" He asked before kissing her nose

Roman said:
Han frowned a little before tickling her again, "Why you joke like that goofball?"
May squirmed alittle and laughed. "Cause you said I'm hyper today" she says laughing

Mayyflower said:
May squirmed alittle and laughed. "Cause you said I'm hyper today" she says laughing
"True. That doesn't mean trick me you silly girl." He said, still tickling her.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Why is that?" He asked before kissing her nose
Sam rubbed her stomach. "Cause carrying a growing child inside you is hard work, especially since I'm always moving" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Sam rubbed her stomach. "Cause carrying a growing child inside you is hard work, especially since I'm always moving" she says smiling
Marcus nodded "I guess it would be" He said softly "How much longer?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back