• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Shiroe Kurona]Shinji punched Marcus in the face and started puching him repeatedly [B]You!![/B] @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Marcus sighed "Boring" He said before grabbing his fist flipping him over "God you are annoying"

Roman said:
"Whatever you wanna do. I suggest rides after games, but if you disagree, then we do it your way." Kaz said smiling.
Yoshino thought about it for a while,"No rides first is probably better. Wanna ride one of the roller coasters?" She asked as she began to walk around.

Shiroe Kurona]Shinji punched Marcus in the face and started puching him repeatedly [B]You!![/B] @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Roman appeared in between the two. "Stop, right now...." he said sternly.

@Shortshot8 @Mayyflower

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler took her hand and started guiding her through a strip of woods. "Then I know the perfect spot to watch!" He said happily.
Ivory went along as she thought about what it would be like. "Where are they gonna be?" She asked him, excited as she walked along side him, lightly blushing at him holding her hand.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Boring" He said before grabbing his fist flipping him over "God you are annoying"
Nymph'a eyes narrowed. "Just stop, both of you" she shouts. "Jeez, now what about maki" she says looking at Marcus.

@Shiroe Kurona

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino thought about it for a while,"No rides first is probably better. Wanna ride one of the roller coasters?" She asked as she began to walk around.
"I don't know. Which ever one that has the coolest name..." Kaz said.

Shiroe Kurona]@shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Shinji looked at Nymph and Then looked at Marcus You think you're tough Shinji said as he grabbed marcus by the throat

@Roman too
Marcus sighed "You are beginning to piss me off" He said lighting his own neck on fire

Shiroe Kurona]@shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Shinji looked at Nymph and Then looked at Marcus You think you're tough Shinji said as he grabbed marcus by the throat

@Roman too
Roman frowned, "Do you not know of who I am?" He asked. "If you don't let me go you'll regret it...."

@Mayyflower[/URL]

@Roman too
Nymph grabbed Shinji and threw him off. "Oh my fuck, STOP!" She yelled.

@shortyshot8 @Roman

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "I found her" He said with a shrug "She wants to see you"
Nymph nodded. "I can't go to her now. Later I will" she huffs

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Jerk" He muttered
Nymph glared at Marcus. "Stop" she says raising an eyebrow

Roman said:
"I don't know. Which ever one that has the coolest name..." Kaz said.
Yoshino looked around at the rides,"I don't know... There's that one," she said as she pointed to the ride that had a big loop."It says....Full Throttle...I don't know why it's named that but it looks fun." She said happily as she began to walk towards it.

Mayyflower said:
May laughed and squirmed around. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" she laughs
Han stopped tickling May and helped her up, "That was fun." He said smiling

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji exitted his normal body and stopped time and none could move What a fool Shinji said looking at Marcus
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
(Aaaaaand?)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "I see.....Then I will watch over you" He said happily
Nymph shook her head. "No I'm fine, plus I can take care of myself" she huffs. "I'm a leviathan goddess" she sighs

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji exitted his normal body and stopped time and none could move What a fool Shinji said looking at Marcus
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Roman chuckled, "Why are you trying to stop time against one who has Sanctum blood flowing through his veins?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino looked around at the rides,"I don't know... There's that one," she said as she pointed to the ride that had a big loop."It says....Full Throttle...I don't know why it's named that but it looks fun." She said happily as she began to walk towards it.
Kaz followed behind, his hand still in Yoshino's, "I believe that is a way of saying fast..." he said smiling.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Why are you trying to stop time against one who has Sanctum blood flowing through his veins?"

Kaz followed behind, his hand still in Yoshino's, "I believe that is a way of saying fast..." he said smiling.
"Oh! I didn't realize that." Yoshino said as she walked to the line."What's your favorite type of ride Kaz?"

Roman said:
"I am not one to be toyed with either. My power is second to none..." Roman said. He then looked at the male and sighed, "If a fight is what you want, then a fight is what you'll get though."
I haven't fought in awhile Shinji said as he cracked his knuckles You first

Users who are viewing this thread

Back