• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
May stopped running. "What the heck?" She says looking around when she spots Han she runs at him smiling
Han was looking the other way when May noticed him, so he didn't notice her yet.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji dimmed the light and said Like this Shinji then kissed her lips

[/QUOTE]
Mayyflower said:
Nymph looked over at Shinji. "How?.." She asks quietly
Marcus slammed open the door "NYMPH I NEED YOU!!" He said before grabbing her arm and pulling her with him out of the room

Roman said:
Kaz turned around with a tickets in his hand for the both of them. "You were saying." He asked.
Yoshino looked at them before laughing again,"I guess I was to late to pay. Nevermind then."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus slammed open the door "NYMPH I NEED YOU!!" He said before grabbing her arm and pulling her with him out of the room
(( That's messed up bro xD ))

Roman said:
Han was looking the other way when May noticed him, so he didn't notice her yet.
May giggled quietly as she crept up to him and tapping him on the shoulder. "Got you" she shouted happily

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino looked at them before laughing again,"I guess I was to late to pay. Nevermind then."
Kaz handed her the ticket and held his hand out for her to take, "Shall we continue our trip?" He asked chuckling

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Why?!it was the right mood and he doesn't even know Nymph)

[/QUOTE]
(Hilarious xD )

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Why?!it was the right mood and he doesn't even know Nymph)

[/QUOTE]
(Maybe someday when you are older you will understand)

shortyshot8 said:
Nymph yelped in suprise. "Who are you?" She asks nervously

Mayyflower said:
May giggled quietly as she crept up to him and tapping him on the shoulder. "Got you" she shouted happily
Han turned around and laughed, "What are you? Some kind of ninja?" He asked before tickling her.

Roman said:
Kaz handed her the ticket and held his hand out for her to take, "Shall we continue our trip?" He asked chuckling
"I suppose so ~" Yoshino said as she took her ticket with one hand and gently set her other one in his."What should we do first? Ride something or play games?"

Roman said:
Han turned around and laughed, "What are you? Some kind of ninja?" He asked before tickling her.
May's eyes widen as she laughed and screamed happily. "St-stop" she says laughing as she wiggled around

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed when he stopped "Sorry....Just need you for something" He said with a shrug
Nymph looked at Marcus. "Did something important happen? Like Luke or Maki?" She asks nervously

WeirdPrincess said:
"I suppose so ~" Yoshino said as she took her ticket with one hand and gently set her other one in his."What should we do first? Ride something or play games?"
"Whatever you wanna do. I suggest rides after games, but if you disagree, then we do it your way." Kaz said smiling.

Mayyflower said:
May's eyes widen as she laughed and screamed happily. "St-stop" she says laughing as she wiggled around
Han chuckled, "Nope!" He said happily as he tickled her. "This is what you get for being so sneaky!" He said jokingly.

Shiroe Kurona]Shinji looked at Nymph and Marcus and said [B]Who the heck are you?!!!! To barge into our room without knocking[/B] @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Nymph looked at Shinji. "He's sorry" she mumbled quietly

Mayyflower said:
Nymph looked at Marcus. "Did something important happen? Like Luke or Maki?" She asks nervously
Shiroe Kurona]Shinji looked at Nymph and Marcus and said [B]Who the heck are you?!!!! To barge into our room without knocking[/B] @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Marcus sighed "Don't care about you one bit" He said to Shinji before looking at Nymph "It is about Maki"

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "Nope!" He said happily as he tickled her. "This is what you get for being so sneaky!" He said jokingly.
May laughed and squirmed around. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" she laughs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back