• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler nodded. "Of course. I just figured that's what a guy would do for his lover in a couple..." He said to her as he licked his ice cream.

(Mmk! Gimme a sec while I write up a character sheet... And a picture...)
Yurika nodded,"I suppose so...Are we lovers?" She asked quietly as she licked her ice cream more.

Shiroe Kurona]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL] answer my post)
Nymph silently drank her fruit smoothie that she had gotten from the food court

Aeron said:
"Of course not!" Ivory began to hop in excitement. "My first fireworks...this so exciting! I've heard of them from my brother, but ive never seen one in person!" She said, her face blusHing in happiness.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Tyler took her hand and started guiding her through a strip of woods. "Then I know the perfect spot to watch!" He said happily.

WeirdPrincess said:
(Well I hope you feel better!)
Asuka looked back at him and grinned,"Yeah! I've been practicing a lot these past few weeks!" She said happily as Nel sat on her lap. Nel stared at Akira before hugging her tightly."You will be hard to beat...I can feel it. She will need to use something more powerful with you." She said quietly as Asuka laughed."I hope I don't have to fight Akki-san...that would be trouble for me." She said as she looked down at Nel before looking back at Akira."What have you been doing since you came here? If there's anything to do that is."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, placing his hand behind his head and rubbing his hair slightly♅...

“ The chances of us fighting are pretty slim when you factor in all of the other challengers~ ”

...♅Akira then kneeled down at the creature and spoke as he patted her on the head♅...

“ It's been a while since I've seen your kind before. Let me guess, you can change into an adult? Once you receive more power from Asuka, that is~ ”

Roman said:
Han laughed, "I believe I can!" He said as he sped up himself. The distance between the two become smaller.
May squealed happily when she saw Han really close, she started to make sharp turns so maybe she could get away. "Nu huh" she says childishly

Roman said:
"Then the amusement park it is. I wonder how many prizes we can win from the games. I bet a lot..." Kaz said happily. He then looked at their hands and blinked, "I think I would rather hold it." He said putting his hand in hers.
Yoshino blushed even more,"Why would you want to hold my hand?" She asked as they continued to walk.

Nonalaka said:
Colin waited a while until she was in deep sleep before taking a deep breath, closing his eyes and entering her mind.
Just like before, he arrived in a lab coated in fire. A boy with glowing red eyes appeared out of the flames, walking towards Colin already! "I thought I told you to die..." He said coldly to him. Celia was slumped near a table, bleeding out of her chest. "Looks like I'll have to teach you a lesson!" He laughed.

The men still seemed to be looking for Noir. They didn't seem to interested in Yuto right now... The question is, why?

Dark Tyler looked back at her, his blush fading. "It's the greatest feeling in the world. It makes you feel like you can do anything when your around someone you love. It means you care for someone more than anyone else in the world... I of all people probably wouldn't ever make you feel like that..." He explained.
Noir stood off to the side, observing for now. She didn't quite get what was going on now... had they been tipped off that she had gotten to Yuto? Or was something else happening? Either way, as she investigated around she made extra sure that she wouldn't be spotted, despite her already-in-place stealth measures.

Kaori was just walking around the school again.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji got closer to Nymph and decided to make a move on her

[/QUOTE]
Nymph blushed when shinji got closer.

Just like before, he arrived in a lab coated in fire. A boy with glowing red eyes appeared out of the flames, walking towards Colin already! "I thought I told you to die..." He said coldly to him. Celia was slumped near a table, bleeding out of her chest. "Looks like I'll have to teach you a lesson!" He laughed.
Colin saw Celia in the corner and went wide eyed, Upon hearing the boys words he stared back at him and shrugged "Sorry I'm not good a following instructions that well" Colin didn't move from where he stood "What's the deal with you being here?, you don't belong here...so what's your reason for staying, huh?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, placing his hand behind his head and rubbing his hair slightly♅...
“ The chances of us fighting are pretty slim when you factor in all of the other challengers~ ”

...♅Akira then kneeled down at the creature and spoke as he patted her on the head♅...

“ It's been a while since I've seen your kind before. Let me guess, you can change into an adult? Once you receive more power from Asuka, that is~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka laughed and nodded,"Probably. I'll have to try and defeat the others anyway, which will be pretty hard." She said before Nel shook her head,"I can change back when I want to. I just prefer to stay in this form because it's cuter and easier to deal with." She replied as she looked at him.

Mayyflower said:
May squealed happily when she saw Han really close, she started to make sharp turns so maybe she could get away. "Nu huh" she says childishly
Han continued to run, and eventually extended his arm out towards, May. "Just a few more inches."

Lumina said:
Noir stood off to the side, observing for now. She didn't quite get what was going on now... had they been tipped off that she had gotten to Yuto? Or was something else happening? Either way, as she investigated around she made extra sure that she wouldn't be spotted, despite her already-in-place stealth measures.

Kaori was just walking around the school again.
Most of the men seemed to be heading to a large tower. Maybe that was their base of operation?

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji made a wine glass appear in his hand and drank it after finishing his fries

[/QUOTE]
Nymph looked at Shinji. "Was that all you wanted to eat?" She asks looking at the wine

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blushed even more,"Why would you want to hold my hand?" She asked as they continued to walk.
Kaz shrugged, "Why not? We were doing so at first anyways. Besides, it's not like we're causing any problems by holding hands."

Roman said:
Han continued to run, and eventually extended his arm out towards, May. "Just a few more inches."
May wrapped her arms around her as she ran. "Nooooo" she squealed happily

Nonalaka said:
Colin saw Celia in the corner and went wide eyed, Upon hearing the boys words he stared back at him and shrugged "Sorry I'm not good a following instructions that well" Colin didn't move from where he stood "What's the deal with you being here?, you don't belong here...so what's your reason for staying, huh?"
The boy smirked, pulling out a dark blade. "Don't you see? I am her past! I am her son! I am the monster that shall haunt her forever! Who cares if she suffers? Her suffering keeps me alive and I intend to keep it that way!" He said as he began backing Colin into a wall.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed and nodded,"Probably. I'll have to try and defeat the others anyway, which will be pretty hard." She said before Nel shook her head,"I can change back when I want to. I just prefer to stay in this form because it's cuter and easier to deal with." She replied as she looked at him.
...♅Akira looked up at Asuka and replied♅...

“ I guess that's right. However, why don't you use any of your Goddess powers? ”

...♅Akira smiled and replied as he stopped rubbing Nel's hair and stood up♅...

“ I'm aware~ ”

-------------

((( Last post for today. )))

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie blushed "Amazing" She said as she stared at her
Tyra giggled. "Why thank you! Are you going to get changed yet silly?" She asked as she ruffled her hair and winked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back