• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Aeron said:
"Oh...sure! That sounds fun!" Ivory said with a big grin. "What time is it gonna be at?"
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Tyler bounced on his feet. "Well... The show starts soon... Is that a problem?" He asked, smiling a bit because she agreed.

Mayyflower said:
Akito nodded, "yes sure why not" he says as he walks to the arcade
Ilaani let out a quiet sigh of relief as she quickly followed behind him to the arcade.

Nonalaka said:
Colin furrowed his brow lightly and rubbed the back of his neck as he spoke "Well...I'll not know for sure if I'm honest..." he turned to her and smiled "I'll be fine though, don't worry about it"
Celia nuzzled his chest. "Do you think we should give it a try...?" She asked. "By the way... I'm very grateful that you decided to help me..." She said softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika took the ice cream and licked it,"Alright. I understand." She said as she continued to eat the ice cream.
Dark Tyler licked his ice cream happily. "Is it good...?" He asked.

...♅Akira continued roaming the halls within the Exceed dimension. A he walked, he spoke♅...

“ Where am I..? ”

...♅Akira soon sensed Asuka's power and vanished, appearing within the room. Upon seeing Asuka's creation, his voice was emitted form behind her. As he spoke, a smile formed on his face♅...

“ Cool. You're getting stronger, Asuki-chan~ ”

60b69683181f7429a8e7ff6bbae8cf28.jpg

----------------------

@WeirdPrincess

((( May not reply for the rest of the day/night, I've got the cold 。゚( ゚இ‸இ゚)゚。 )))

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"Doesn't matter to me.They both are some of my favorite places and they're both fun." He said looking at her, giving a friendly smile. "I have a question of my own though: Why are we holding hands? Not that I'm bothered by it or anything, just curious."
Yoshino blinked and looked down, noticing that they were in fact still holding hands. She stared at it for a while before blushing and dropping his hand,"Sorry....I forgot I was holding your hand..."she said quietly."The amusement should be fine then. I've been there a few times and it's really fun."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia nuzzled his chest. "Do you think we should give it a try...?" She asked. "By the way... I'm very grateful that you decided to help me..." She said softly.

"Its very good! Thank you for getting this for me." Yurika said happily as she smiled at him before she resumed eating the ice cream.

Colin looked down at her "I guess we can" he smiled "You're welcome, I can't stand to see you upset or scared like that, so I have to do something"

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani let out a quiet sigh of relief as she quickly followed behind him to the arcade.
When they arrive akito heads over to air hockey. "wanna play?" He asks

Nonalaka said:
Colin looked down at her "I guess we can" he smiled "You're welcome, I can't stand to see you upset or scared like that, so I have to do something"
Celia yawned and floated in midair, drifting off to sleep. "Then I guess I'll take a nap..." She said before falling asleep.

Mayyflower said:
May's eyes widen as she ran off she looked back a couple times but ran.
Han chuckled, "Here I come!" He said happily as he after her.

Mayyflower said:
When they arrive akito heads over to air hockey. "wanna play?" He asks
Ilaani chuckled as she made her way over "Yeah, should be fun" she said happily.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Its very good! Thank you for getting this for me." Yurika said happily as she smiled at him before she resumed eating the ice cream.
Dark Tyler nodded. "Of course. I just figured that's what a guy would do for his lover in a couple..." He said to her as he licked his ice cream.

Mayyflower said:
(Mmk! Gimme a sec while I write up a character sheet... And a picture...)

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blinked and looked down, noticing that they were in fact still holding hands. She stared at it for a while before blushing and dropping his hand,"Sorry....I forgot I was holding your hand..."she said quietly."The amusement should be fine then. I've been there a few times and it's really fun."
"Then the amusement park it is. I wonder how many prizes we can win from the games. I bet a lot..." Kaz said happily. He then looked at their hands and blinked, "I think I would rather hold it." He said putting his hand in hers.

Celia yawned and floated in midair, drifting off to sleep. "Then I guess I'll take a nap..." She said before falling asleep.
Colin waited a while until she was in deep sleep before taking a deep breath, closing his eyes and entering her mind.

Tyler bounced on his feet. "Well... The show starts soon... Is that a problem?" He asked, smiling a bit because she agreed.
"Of course not!" Ivory began to hop in excitement. "My first fireworks...this so exciting! I've heard of them from my brother, but ive never seen one in person!" She said, her face blusHing in happiness.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

((( May not reply for the rest of the day/night, I've got the cold. )))
(Well I hope you feel better!)

Asuka looked back at him and grinned,"Yeah! I've been practicing a lot these past few weeks!" She said happily as Nel sat on her lap. Nel stared at Akira before hugging her tightly."You will be hard to beat...I can feel it. She will need to use something more powerful with you." She said quietly as Asuka laughed."I hope I don't have to fight Akki-san...that would be trouble for me." She said as she looked down at Nel before looking back at Akira."What have you been doing since you came here? If there's anything to do that is."

Mayyflower said:
May sped up as she squealed happily. "You can't catch me" she said childishly
Han laughed, "I believe I can!" He said as he sped up himself. The distance between the two become smaller.

Dark Tyler smiled and pointed to the chocolate ice cream. "I would like chocolate please. Because its dark. Like me." He said to the clerk. "As for the girl, get her vanilla to start her off." He finished as the clerk went behind the counter.

(Did you reply to this? @shortyshot8)
Jackie laughed a little "Okay okay" She said happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back