• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika smiled and nodded,"Okay....Thank you." She said softly before she slowly began to walk with him through the mall.
Dark Tyler looked around at the different stores. "So... Where do you think your master is?" He asked.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler looked around at the different stores. "So... Where do you think your master is?" He asked.
"I don't know....the last I saw her was the beach....I think she said something about a tournament and the Exceed Dimension...." Yurika said as she looked at him."But I know she's not there anymore because I feel her presence here on earth...I just don't really know where."

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blushed slightly and rolled her eyes,"Yeah whatever. Can I not be happy to see my good friend?" She joked."It's sad that we never went to the park...or amusement park either. I was actually looking forward to that."

"I like being around you...if that counts..."Yurika said quietly."Can I...experience that with you? I want to know what it's like to love someone... I'm sorry if this sounds weird or wrong...I just want to know and I want it to be with you." She said softly as she tightened her hold on his hand and gazed at him.
"If anything, I should be glad to see you!" Kaz said nudging her gently. He then heard her say something about the park and nodded, "Well, yeah... That did suck. Maybe we could go."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't know....the last I saw her was the beach....I think she said something about a tournament and the Exceed Dimension...." Yurika said as she looked at him."But I know she's not there anymore because I feel her presence here on earth...I just don't really know where."
Dark Tyler nodded. "Then I guess we're both lost in a sense... I'm still looking for Lady Celia." He said. "We can search as long as you want."

Roman said:
"If anything, I should be glad to see you!" Kaz said nudging her gently. He then heard her say something about the park and nodded, "Well, yeah... That did suck. Maybe we could go."
"Glad to see me? Why would that be when I haven't done anything." Yoshino said and laughed when he nudged her. She hummed in thought as she pondered whether to go to the park or not,"How about we go now? I'm not busy or anything."

Dark Tyler nodded. "Then I guess we're both lost in a sense... I'm still looking for Lady Celia." He said. "We can search as long as you want."
Yurika sighed,"I guess so....Thank you for helping me. Do you know if there's anything to do in a mall?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika sighed,"I guess so....Thank you for helping me. Do you know if there's anything to do in a mall?"
Dark Tyler shook his head. "No... I haven't been to the mall before. Except when Celia goes clothes shopping." He said.

(Hmm... I got Celia and Yuzu free... Take your pick :3)
((Huuu I don't mind who really ;v; I have Camilla (Beach) and Colin (Park)))

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora hummed in thought,"Personally, I would say to wait. He's had a lot of girlfriends from what I've seen and I think he should take a break for a while. Now, being that you guys are best friends...even though I can come first as the best friend," She had to add that part it because she felt like it,"What would happen is you guys break up? Would you still be friends afterwards? Probably yes, but there's a slight chance that may not happen. So I would wait a while, just be friends for a little longer before you get to far alright?"
Ivory thought about it, then nodded. "Yea, that makes sense."She smiled at Nora. "And of course you come in first as best friend!" She laughed. "Thanks for the advice!"

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

WeirdPrincess said:
"Glad to see me? Why would that be when I haven't done anything." Yoshino said and laughed when he nudged her. She hummed in thought as she pondered whether to go to the park or not,"How about we go now? I'm not busy or anything."
"Exactly. That's why I'm glad to see you, so we can do something." Kaz said smiling. "Yeah, sure. Lets go right now."

Dark Tyler shook his head. "No... I haven't been to the mall before. Except when Celia goes clothes shopping." He said.
Yurika frowned a little,"Oh....Is it boring going clothes shopping with her?" She asked as she walked into an ice cream parlor.

Aeron said:
Ivory thought about it, then nodded. "Yea, that makes sense."She smiled at Nora. "And of course you come in first as best friend!" She laughed. "Thanks for the advice!"
Nora smiled,"You're very welcome. I'm always happy to help when I can." She said as she threw an arm over her shoulder.

Roman said:
"Exactly. That's why I'm glad to see you, so we can do something." Kaz said smiling. "Yeah, sure. Lets go right now."
Yoshino smiled and stood up,"Alright then. To the park it is!" She said as she held her hand out to him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika frowned a little,"Oh....Is it boring going clothes shopping with her?" She asked as she walked into an ice cream parlor.

Nora smiled,"You're very welcome. I'm always happy to help when I can." She said as she threw an arm over her shoulder.

Yoshino smiled and stood up,"Alright then. To the park it is!" She said as she held her hand out to him.
Dark Tyler nodded. "Yes. Extremely." He said as he laughed. He followed her in. "You want some ice cream?" He asked. "You work up a lot of cash after constantly working all the time."

WeirdPrincess said:

Kaz blushed again at the thought of holding hands with her. He smiled and nodded, placing his hand in hers, "Alright, lets go."

Aeron said:
((Sorry Daniel, I'm leaving a Tyler clone with Liara xD ))

Tyler flew in and touched down next to Ivory. "Hey Ivy! I came back! Just like I promised!" He said before he noticed Nora. "Hey Nora. What's up?" He asked.

@WeirdPrincess

Dark Tyler nodded. "Yes. Extremely." He said as he laughed. He followed her in. "You want some ice cream?" He asked. "You work up a lot of cash after constantly working all the time."
"Is that what this is? I just came in here because the food looked good." Yurika said quietly as she looked at the different flavors."I would like some....it doesn't matter what flavor it is, just as long as it's ice cream."

(I guess I'll send Celia to Colin... Since Colin plans on defeating Tyler.exe xD )
(( xD is he a freckin creepypasta? *Ahem* Collins gon die man....perhaps idk xD ))

Nonalaka said:
Amara let out a chuckle as she made her way to the kitchen and got herself an apple, letting out a sigh before sitting down and tucking into the apple "Eeeh, its super quiet around here" she said quietly to herself.
*Natsuru kept resting*

((Sorry Daniel, I'm leaving a Tyler clone with Liara xD ))
Tyler flew in and touched down next to Ivory. "Hey Ivy! I came back! Just like I promised!" He said before he noticed Nora. "Hey Nora. What's up?" He asked.

@WeirdPrincess
Nora looked at Tyler and smirked,"Nothing much. I was just leaving anyway." She said as she withdrew her arm from around Ivy and stood up."Bye guys! See you later!" She waved before vanishing. @Aeron

Nonalaka said:
(( xD is he a freckin creepypasta? *Ahem* Collins gon die man....perhaps idk xD ))
(Well... Technically he's a horrifying image of Tyler... Except instead of white, his eyes are white and his pupils are black... So technically he is xD )

Celia teleported next to Colin, kissing his cheek happily. "There's my knight in shining armor!" She joked. "How's your training coming along...?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked at Tyler and smirked,"Nothing much. I was just leaving anyway." She said as she withdrew her arm from around Ivy and stood up."Bye guys! See you later!" She waved before vanishing. @Aeron
Tyler rose a eyebrow. "O...k....? That was weird..."

Roman said:
Kaz blushed again at the thought of holding hands with her. He smiled and nodded, placing his hand in hers, "Alright, lets go."
Yoshino noticed his blush and chuckled softly before holding on to his hand tightly and before walking."What's there even to do at the park? I haven't really been there much....or at all really."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Is that what this is? I just came in here because the food looked good." Yurika said quietly as she looked at the different flavors."I would like some....it doesn't matter what flavor it is, just as long as it's ice cream."
Dark Tyler smiled and pointed to the chocolate ice cream. "I would like chocolate please. Because its dark. Like me." He said to the clerk. "As for the girl, get her vanilla to start her off." He finished as the clerk went behind the counter.

Tyra poked her nose, pushing her away a bit. "Hush you. Let's just get to the beach already." She said.
(Did you reply to this? @shortyshot8)

Ivory smiled at Tyler. "You did!" She said happily as she watched to see Nora, making sure her best friend was fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back