• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie smirked and pulled away "That's the point" (GTG For a bit)
Tyra poked her nose, pushing her away a bit. "Hush you. Let's just get to the beach already." She said.

Mayyflower said:
May sighed. "Okayyyyy" she huffs as the monkeys pick her up and take her to go play

Nymph drank her smoothie she had gotten silently

Akito shouted excitedly. "Wooooooohooo" he shouts throwing his hands up
Han appeared in front her, smiling a little, as he watched the monkeys. "I'll play. What do you want to play, though?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika tilted her head,"Holding hands? I've never done that with anyone...why do people hold hands?" She asked as she looked down at her hand before slightly holding it out to him.
Dark Tyler grabbed her hand gently with his. "Couples usually do this. But I'm guessing you don't want to because we're not a couple." He said.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler grabbed her hand gently with his. "Couples usually do this. But I'm guessing you don't want to because we're not a couple." He said.
Yurika looked at their hands before looking up at him,"So we're not a couple then....is it still okay to hold hand even though we aren't one?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika looked at their hands before looking up at him,"So we're not a couple then....is it still okay to hold hand even though we aren't one?"
Dark Tyler blushed a little and rubbed the back of his head. "Well, I don't know... Do you want to be a couple?" He asked. "Then we could hold hands and a bunch of other stuff..." He said before he started thinking dirty thoughts.

Dark Tyler blushed a little and rubbed the back of his head. "Well, I don't know... Do you want to be a couple?" He asked. "Then we could hold hands and a bunch of other stuff..." He said before he started thinking dirty thoughts.
Yurika nodded,"I would like to be a couple of we can hold hands. What does it mean to be a couple....and what's they other stuff we can do?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika nodded,"I would like to be a couple of we can hold hands. What does it mean to be a couple....and what's they other stuff we can do?"
Dark Tyler looked away, blushing a little more. "Being a couple means that we love each other. It means we can kiss, hug, and hold hands in public..." He said.

Yoshino stood in the courtyard and looked around before sitting down on a bench. She sighed as she leaned her head back,"Training is tiring...my arms are so sore..."she said to herself. @Roman

(I'm back)

(And I love how you guys had that conversation about Tyler and bits of Ivy xD ) @TheRebelliousDragon @WeirdPrincess

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Dark Tyler looked away, blushing a little more. "Being a couple means that we love each other. It means we can kiss, hug, and hold hands in public..." He said.
Yurika blushed at the thought of something so simple and expected of couples,"Oh....But, I don't know what love is....do you know?" She asked curiously as her blush faded.

Aeron said:
(I'm back)
(And I love how you guys had that conversation about Tyler and bits of Ivy xD ) @TheRebelliousDragon @WeirdPrincess

(Yeah! I'm have a right to be worried about Ivy cause she's Nora's best friend xD )

(I'll start it at anytime, as long as everyone agrees :3)

Yuto nodded. "Sounds like a plan... I'll try my best to stay alive for you." He said before kissing her softly. "I love you..." He said softly.
Noir nodded, blushing a bit. She looked back to the arena, then back to Yuto. She recreated the silencing spell for her boots, making a new invisibility cloak, throwing it over her shoulders. She waved away the speech bubble, then kissed Yuto on the cheek, before completely cloaking herself and running back toward the arena. She was determined to get to the bottom of this, for Yuto's sake... if not everyones.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino stood in the courtyard and looked around before sitting down on a bench. She sighed as she leaned her head back,"Training is tiring...my arms are so sore..."she said to herself. @Roman
Kaz was flying around the school, before landing in the courtyard. His wings then disappeared, and his hair dropped down to its natural shaggy look. He then saw Yoshino and made his way over to her, "Hellooo~"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora shook her head,"No! It's totally fine! I'm over him and we're just friends now. I didn't know you liked him..."she said before grinning and nudging her."Soooo.... you have feelings for Tyler. That's adorable!" She said with a laugh as she poked her cheek. Though I thought he was dating someone else at the moment....

(Ssssh! xD )
Ivory's face turned dark grey. "A bit, yes. But he's also one of my best friends, so I don't know if I want to risk that...What do you think I should do, Nora? You Jane more experience in this, right?" She asked Nora with big innocent eyes

Roman said:
Kaz was flying around the school, before landing in the courtyard. His wings then disappeared, and his hair dropped down to its natural shaggy look. He then saw Yoshino and made his way over to her, "Hellooo~"
Yoshino looked over at Kaz and waved,"Hey! How are you?" She asked as she sat up straighter.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino looked over at Kaz and waved,"Hey! How are you?" She asked as she sat up straighter.
Kaz smiled, "I'm fine, thanks for asking." He said, before taking a seat next to her. "How are you? You look tired."

Aeron said:
Ivory's face turned dark grey. "A bit, yes. But he's also one of my best friends, so I don't know if I want to risk that...What do you think I should do, Nora? You Jane more experience in this, right?" She asked Nora with big innocent eyes
Nora hummed in thought,"Personally, I would say to wait. He's had a lot of girlfriends from what I've seen and I think he should take a break for a while. Now, being that you guys are best friends...even though I can come first as the best friend," She had to add that part it because she felt like it,"What would happen is you guys break up? Would you still be friends afterwards? Probably yes, but there's a slight chance that may not happen. So I would wait a while, just be friends for a little longer before you get to far alright?"

Shiroe Kurona]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL] are you here?)
(( She left, she's out camping I believe ))

Roman said:
Kaz smiled, "I'm fine, thanks for asking." He said, before taking a seat next to her. "How are you? You look tired."
"I've been training for the past few weeks. I have to keep working at protecting Asuka so I need to why stronger." Yoshino said as she smiled at him."I'm glad I got to see you again, though."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I've been training for the past few weeks. I have to keep working at protecting Asuka so I need to why stronger." Yoshino said as she smiled at him."I'm glad I got to see you again, though."
Kaz blushed a little, "Whaaaat? Glad to see me? I mean it's not like you'd never see me again after we got ice cream with Camilla." He said chuckling a little.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Uhhhhhh its so boring now Is anyone free?!!)

[/QUOTE]
(( I don't know, I have a few characters, but they are doing some stuff somewhere else. ))

Lumina said:
Noir nodded, blushing a bit. She looked back to the arena, then back to Yuto. She recreated the silencing spell for her boots, making a new invisibility cloak, throwing it over her shoulders. She waved away the speech bubble, then kissed Yuto on the cheek, before completely cloaking herself and running back toward the arena. She was determined to get to the bottom of this, for Yuto's sake... if not everyones.
The men still seemed to be looking for Noir. They didn't seem to interested in Yuto right now... The question is, why?

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika blushed at the thought of something so simple and expected of couples,"Oh....But, I don't know what love is....do you know?" She asked curiously as her blush faded.

(Yeah! I'm have a right to be worried about Ivy cause she's Nora's best friend xD )
Dark Tyler looked back at her, his blush fading. "It's the greatest feeling in the world. It makes you feel like you can do anything when your around someone you love. It means you care for someone more than anyone else in the world... I of all people probably wouldn't ever make you feel like that..." He explained.

Roman said:
Kaz blushed a little, "Whaaaat? Glad to see me? I mean it's not like you'd never see me again after we got ice cream with Camilla." He said chuckling a little.

(( I don't know, I have a few characters, but they are doing some stuff somewhere else. ))
Yoshino blushed slightly and rolled her eyes,"Yeah whatever. Can I not be happy to see my good friend?" She joked."It's sad that we never went to the park...or amusement park either. I was actually looking forward to that."

The men still seemed to be looking for Noir. They didn't seem to interested in Yuto right now... The question is, why?

Dark Tyler looked back at her, his blush fading. "It's the greatest feeling in the world. It makes you feel like you can do anything when your around someone you love. It means you care for someone more than anyone else in the world... I of all people probably wouldn't ever make you feel like that..." He explained.
"I like being around you...if that counts..."Yurika said quietly."Can I...experience that with you? I want to know what it's like to love someone... I'm sorry if this sounds weird or wrong...I just want to know and I want it to be with you." She said softly as she tightened her hold on his hand and gazed at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blushed slightly and rolled her eyes,"Yeah whatever. Can I not be happy to see my good friend?" She joked."It's sad that we never went to the park...or amusement park either. I was actually looking forward to that."

"I like being around you...if that counts..."Yurika said quietly."Can I...experience that with you? I want to know what it's like to love someone... I'm sorry if this sounds weird or wrong...I just want to know and I want it to be with you." She said softly as she tightened her hold on his hand and gazed at him.
Dark Tyler blushed, then smiled. "Sure. We can experience it together." He said softly. "Now... How about we go and find your master?" He asked.

Dark Tyler blushed, then smiled. "Sure. We can experience it together." He said softly. "Now... How about we go and find your master?" He asked.
Yurika smiled and nodded,"Okay....Thank you." She said softly before she slowly began to walk with him through the mall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back