• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Drama. That's all I can tell you, I crap ton of drama that I don't really want to talk about. But on the plus side, my sister got married and had a kid." Nora said with a grin.

"Drama. That's all I can tell you, I crap ton of drama that I don't really want to talk about. But on the plus side, my sister got married and had a kid." Nora said with a grin.
"Woah, thats awsome!" She laighed in delight for her best friend's sister. "Im sorry that you had to deal with drama...I heard thats not fun." The hood looked up at her, the shadows in it so dark that you couldn't see Ivory's face. "But at least your okay now, right?"

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Aeron said:
"Woah, thats awsome!" She laighed in delight for her best friend's sister. "Im sorry that you had to deal with drama...I heard thats not fun." The hood looked up at her, the shadows in it so dark that you couldn't see Ivory's face. "But at least your okay now, right?"
Nora shrugged,"I could be better but I'm a little okay right now. Living the single life for a while....is there anyone you like or are interested in?" She asked Ivory as she ran her fingers through her hair.

Tyra yawned and opened her eyes slowly, fluttering her wings. "Morning Jackie..." She said softly, rolling over and hugging her.

@shortyshot8

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyra yawned and opened her eyes slowly, fluttering her wings. "Morning Jackie..." She said softly, rolling over and hugging her.

@shortyshot8
Jackie smiled at her "Hey there" He said softly to her

Ivory smiled in her hood. "I think so..." she said quietly. "I, uh... I started hanging out with my friend Tyler, and, you know..." She said, her face turning a dark grey in place of a blush.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie smiled at her "Hey there" He said softly to her
Tyra brushed her wings against Jackie's back. "Are you feeling better? I wanna go and do something with you~" She said.

Tyra brushed her wings against Jackie's back. "Are you feeling better? I wanna go and do something with you~" She said.
Jackie nodded "Yeah" She said softly as she looked at her

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero noticed the pressure on his sword, grinning. He slid his sword along the side oh Akira's blade, lifting it off and striking towards Akira's side.
...♅Akira spun around and matched his blade to Zero's, causing a slight shock-wave to occur. Akira spoke♅...

“ Do you truly believe that you can match me at full power? How naive.. ”

...♅Akira then moved his sword in a circular motion, causing Zero's sword to fly into the air. When the sword left his hand, Akira placed the blade at Zero's neck. He spoke♅...

“ You may as well give up. Even if we were equal in terms of power, my swordsmanship triumphs yours. ”

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie blushed before kissing her back softly
Tyra pulled away and poked her nose playfully. "Now let's get dressed!" She said happily as she rolled off the bed and got dressed.

Tyra pulled away and poked her nose playfully. "Now let's get dressed!" She said happily as she rolled off the bed and got dressed.
Jackie did the same "Yeah" She said happily

Aeron said:
Ivory smiled in her hood. "I think so..." she said quietly. "I, uh... I started hanging out with my friend Tyler, and, you know..." She said, her face turning a dark grey in place of a blush.
@WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie did the same "Yeah" She said happily
Tyra changed into her casual(her normal appearance) and took Jackie's hand in hers. "How about we go to the beach?" She asked.

Aeron said:
Nora blinked in surprise,"Are we talking about the same one? The one that I liked and all...before he died and came back?" She asked as she stared at her

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blinked in surprise,"Are we talking about the same one? The one that I liked and all...before he died and came back?" She asked as she stared at her
(Yes, that Tyler xD )

"Um...I honestly don't know." Ivory's eyes widened as the hood retracted again. "I think it might be... but didnt know you liked Tyler...unless I did know and I forgot; Ive been forgetting things lately, you see." She looked up at Nora. "Don't worry, if you want, I'll keep from doing anything, okay?" She said with a smile. @WeirdPrincess

Aeron said:
"Um...I honestly don't know." Ivory's eyes widened as the hood retracted again. "I think it might be... but didnt know you liked Tyler...unless I did know and I forgot; Ive been forgetting things lately, you see." She looked up at Nora. "Don't worry, if you want, I'll keep from doing anything, okay?" She said with a smile. @WeirdPrincess
Nora shook her head,"No! It's totally fine! I'm over him and we're just friends now. I didn't know you liked him..."she said before grinning and nudging her."Soooo.... you have feelings for Tyler. That's adorable!" She said with a laugh as she poked her cheek. Though I thought he was dating someone else at the moment....

(Yes, that Tyler xD )
(Ssssh! xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora shook her head,"No! It's totally fine! I'm over him and we're just friends now. I didn't know you liked him..."she said before grinning and nudging her."Soooo.... you have feelings for Tyler. That's adorable!" She said with a laugh as she poked her cheek. Though I thought he was dating someone else at the moment....

(Ssssh! xD )
(To be honest, I was planning on having Tyler break up with Liara anyway... I'm gonna have him admit he has feelings for Ivory xD )

(To be honest, I was planning on having Tyler break up with Liara anyway... I'm gonna have him admit he has feelings for Ivory xD )
( xD He can't decide on who he wants! Like...Damn son! Pick already before I hit you!)

WeirdPrincess said:
(He better be! Or else he'd have to fear Nora....)
(Literally, if Ivy asked him out, he'd say maybe some other time xD Though I may have him ask Ivy if she wants to go see the fireworks...)

(Literally, if Ivy asked him out, he'd say maybe some other time xD Though I may have him ask Ivy if she wants to go see the fireworks...)
(Alright good. I'm satisfied with that answer xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back