• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Order smirked and muttered something under his breath. "Final Art: Final Judgement..." He said before a hammer slammed through the entire building, killing all but Liara as he had saved Liara at the last second. He was holding her bridal style on top of another building. "I'm afraid I don't give up too easily." He said.
The men all yelled as the heli blew up and the building came down on all the soilders

Liara shook in fear as she looked around then up at Tyler still in the net "t-t-Tyler?" She asked in fear as she looked up at him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The men all yelled as the heli blew up and the building came down on all the soilders
Liara shook in fear as she looked around then up at Tyler still in the net "t-t-Tyler?" She asked in fear as she looked up at him

[/QUOTE]
Order nodded. He summoned his blades back into his hands and sliced the net open, freeing her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Bye" myuki said before she slowly hugged kikuri then pulle away and walked out of the door

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri watched her leave the mansion*

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed before looking at her eyes "Both are blue?"
''o-oh yeah...i dunno...they just both become blue or red on its own...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kikuri watched her leave the mansion*

''o-oh yeah...i dunno...they just both become blue or red on its own...''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus smiled "That's kinda cute" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "That's kinda cute" He said happily
*Himeragi blushes along with a surprised face*

''d-dont say weird things like that,..''

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Summer hurried towards the ride, squealing.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi laughed a little "You are adorable" He said teasingly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi blushes along with a surprised face*
''d-dont say weird things like that,..''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus tilted his head "Hmm? I thought it was the nice thing to say" He said with a shrug

shortyshot8 said:
"Aren't I just?" She admitted flirtatiously, continuing to dash towards the carousal. Almost comically, five to six year old children were too hurrying to the public ride, alongside Summer.

@Anyone

I have

Ryu FREE

Summer INTERACTING

Feather FREE unless @Kalin Scarlet wants to interact still?

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"Aren't I just?" She admitted flirtatiously, continuing to dash towards the carousal. Almost comically, five to six year old children were too hurrying to the public ride, alongside Summer.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi smiled warmly "I love you Summer" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:

Marcus tilted his head "Hmm? I thought it was the nice thing to say" He said with a shrug
''y-yea but...its embarrassing...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''y-yea but...its embarrassing...''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus smiled "But it's true" He said happily

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Order nodded. He summoned his blades back into his hands and sliced the net open, freeing her.
Liara emediately hugged Tyler tightly when she was free from the net butting her face into his shoulder as she started to cry from fear

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "But it's true" He said happily
*Himeragi sighs and puts the blanket down on the bed and walks over to the bathroom putting on her slippers on the way*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi sighs and puts the blanket down on the bed and walks over to the bathroom putting on her slippers on the way*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus watched her "Eh?" He said to himself not knowing what she was doing

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kikuri nodded*
''see ya some other time''

''s-sorry..''

''im a fallen god...''

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah but, I thought maybe, that rule still applied kinda" she shook her head "regardless, let's get you inside to rest, okay?"

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi smiled warmly "I love you Summer" He said softly
"Me too," she replied brightly, jumping upon a metal horse. "And it shows how much that we're surrounded by a ton of little kids!"

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"Me too," she replied brightly, jumping upon a metal horse. "And it shows how much that we're surrounded by a ton of little kids!"

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi hopped on one behind her "I guess so" He said happily

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]The ride jolted to a start, and the excited feline gave an excited squeal, "Hee hee!"

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi laughed a little "So damn adorable" He said to himself as he watched her

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus watched her "Eh?" He said to himself not knowing what she was doing
*You can then just hear a tooth brush going off you dummy lol*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*You can then just hear a tooth brush going off you dummy lol*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus shrugged and sat down "Strange" He said to himself

Nonalaka said:
"Yeah but, I thought maybe, that rule still applied kinda" she shook her head "regardless, let's get you inside to rest, okay?"
''okay..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara emediately hugged Tyler tightly when she was free from the net butting her face into his shoulder as she started to cry from fear

[/QUOTE]
Order hugged her tightly. "It's ok... Your safe now..." He said softly. "I won't let them hurt you..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back