• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu smiled as they slowly moved up I the line "so what should we do after this" she asked william
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smiled as he looked at the moon "It is pretty late so..." He said nervously

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The men yelled in pain as they died while the trucks blew up before more came driving Dow the street with military markings on them wrote they did the same as the first ones unloading men that started to fire "move move move!!!" Captains Yelled as there men jumped out of the trucks and moved to a covered position then fired at Tyler while military choppers started to be heard I the distance

[/QUOTE]
Order frowned and then started laughing as he deflected more shots. "You really think you can beat me?! Get real!" He said as thousands of swords rained down on the opposition. "You have no right to take this girl. She isn't yours!" He growled.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"What love" she asked hi curiously

[/QUOTE]
William smiled at her "I want to do something special for you tonight" He said softly

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Order frowned and then started laughing as he deflected more shots. "You really think you can beat me?! Get real!" He said as thousands of swords rained down on the opposition. "You have no right to take this girl. She isn't yours!" He growled.
The men took cover and fired as best they could while some dragged liara out of the sword rai and into cover in a building "we need to get to te randevo" a captain said to his men as they made sure liara was still ok while the other soilders fought back against Tyler "Charlie Sam you two on point. We need to get the package to the chopper" he said before his team picked up liara and they started to move through the building. It was obvious that they had been sent by the government to take liara back to where ever she had been her hole life and they wernt going to give up easily as a solider probably only 18 was ordered to use the launcher he had on Tyler so he nodded and slowly pulled out the rocket launcher and aimed at Tyler fear in the boys mind and heart as e prepared to fire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The men took cover and fired as best they could while some dragged liara out of the sword rai and into cover in a building "we need to get to te randevo" a captain said to his men as they made sure liara was still ok while the other soilders fought back against Tyler "Charlie Sam you two on point. We need to get the package to the chopper" he said before his team picked up liara and they started to move through the building. It was obvious that they had been sent by the government to take liara back to where ever she had been her hole life and they wernt going to give up easily as a solider probably only 18 was ordered to use the launcher he had on Tyler so he nodded and slowly pulled out the rocket launcher and aimed at Tyler fear in the boys mind and heart as e prepared to fire

[/QUOTE]
Order appeared behind the boy, still deflecting all the shots with his dark blade as he pointed the light blade at the boys back. "Shoot and it'll be the last thing you do." He said coldly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"What do you mean?" She asked him curiously as they moved up in the line again

[/QUOTE]
William smirked "It's a surprise" He said grinning

Tyra drifted off to sleep, muttering something. "I love you Jackie..." She said softly.
Jackie smiled "I know" She said as she drifted off with her

Order appeared behind the boy, still deflecting all the shots with his dark blade as he pointed the light blade at the boys back. "Shoot and it'll be the last thing you do." He said coldly.
The boy froze as the men around him turned an pointed there weapons at Tyler's head "freeze!!" They yelled at him as they aimed at him while the squad with liara moved up the building twoards the roof "don't move!!" A officer said as he slowly took a step forward wth his gun shouldered and pointing at Tyler as military choppers came and shined there lights on Tyler locking missiles on him. They where all scared at that moment by all the casualties this one boy had caused but couldn't give up there mission feeling a little relieved as more men grappled down from some choppers while more trucks rolled in

The squad with liara quickly moved up the stairs as the had been radioed that a chopper will land there and pick up the package (liara) while she yelled and tryed to get out of the net she was in

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki nodded to her "thank you" she said softly to kikuri before she turned for the door and opened it

(Do I ow any replyes?(

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri nodded*

''see ya some other time''

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Maaaan that hurt" He said still rubbing his head
''s-sorry..''

Nonalaka said:
"...don't you find that odd?...I mean, I thought gods can't take Ill..."
''im a fallen god...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kikuri nodded*

''s-sorry..''

''im a fallen god...''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus smiled "It's fine" He said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The boy froze as the men around him turned an pointed there weapons at Tyler's head "freeze!!" They yelled at him as they aimed at him while the squad with liara moved up the building twoards the roof "don't move!!" A officer said as he slowly took a step forward wth his gun shouldered and pointing at Tyler as military choppers came and shined there lights on Tyler locking missiles on him. They where all scared at that moment by all the casualties this one boy had caused but couldn't give up there mission feeling a little relieved as more men grappled down from some choppers while more trucks rolled in
The squad with liara quickly moved up the stairs as the had been radioed that a chopper will land there and pick up the package (liara) while she yelled and tryed to get out of the net she was in

[/QUOTE]
Order smirked and dropped his weapons. "I surrender." He said simply. (He's not really surrendering. Watch... And wait... >:3)

Order smirked and dropped his weapons. "I surrender." He said simply. (He's not really surrendering. Watch... And wait... >:3)
The officer slowly walked over to Tyler his weapons still pointed at him as he sweept Tyler's weapons away with his foot "we don't want any trouble. We just need the package" he said to Tyler as he slowly lowered his gun then looked at some men that nodde and moved into the building to go meet up with the squad that had liara as a chopper slowly moved twoards the building and touched down waiting for the squad while te rest that where with Tyler held there guns at his head

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kikuri nodded*

''s-sorry..''

''im a fallen god...''

[/QUOTE]
"Bye" myuki said before she slowly hugged kikuri then pulle away and walked out of the door

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi then got out of bed still covering herself with the blankets*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed before looking at her eyes "Both are blue?"

Asuka hummed as she walked around the streets,"I wonder what I should do today...." She whispered to herself as she ate a few pieces of candy she had gotten from a store.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The officer slowly walked over to Tyler his weapons still pointed at him as he sweept Tyler's weapons away with his foot "we don't want any trouble. We just need the package" he said to Tyler as he slowly lowered his gun then looked at some men that nodde and moved into the building to go meet up with the squad that had liara as a chopper slowly moved twoards the building and touched down waiting for the squad while te rest that where with Tyler held there guns at his head

[/QUOTE]
Order smirked and muttered something under his breath. "Final Art: Final Judgement..." He said before a hammer slammed through the entire building, killing all but Liara as he had saved Liara at the last second. He was holding her bridal style on top of another building. "I'm afraid I don't give up too easily." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back