• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu nodded before the boy got her attention and started to talk to her as she waited for william

[/QUOTE]
William stood in there and stared at the window "Get a hold of yourself!"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler rubbed the back of one his wings. It was badly cut by a branch. "I think I'll be ok." He said to her with a soft smile. He blushed a little, noticing how close their faces were to each other's.

Tyra woke up the next day, yawning. She brushed her wings softly against Jackie. "Morning babe..." She said softly.

Yuto sighed. "Alright, then what's the plan?" He asked.
Jackie yawned before rolling into Tyra

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu stood there talking to the boy before he told her a joke and made her laugh

[/QUOTE]
William continued staring at himself "What is up with me? I feel so.....Strange"

Liara slowly woke up from her nap and yawned before she slowly sat up and frowned a little "tyler haven't come looking for liara" she whimpered before she looked up quickly as her ears twitched then she helped as a net had been thrown onto her "we got her" a man yelled as men filled out of a van and some out of the bushes and converged on liara and grabed the net "quickly get her into the van" one said as liara tryed to fight mewing loudly as they dragged her along

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie yawned before rolling into Tyra

William continued staring at himself "What is up with me? I feel so.....Strange"
Mitsu laughed more as the boy told her another joke before she spoke in Williams head "you ok baby" she said into his head as she laughed

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara slowly woke up from her nap and yawned before she slowly sat up and frowned a little "tyler haven't come looking for liara" she whimpered before she looked up quickly as her ears twitched then she helped as a net had been thrown onto her "we got her" a man yelled as men filled out of a van and some out of the bushes and converged on liara and grabed the net "quickly get her into the van" one said as liara tryed to fight mewing loudly as they dragged her along

Mitsu laughed more as the boy told her another joke before she spoke in Williams head "you ok baby" she said into his head as she laughed

[/QUOTE]
William spoke back in her head "Yeah just feeling weird"

shortyshot8 said:
William spoke back in her head "Yeah just feeling weird"
"Well we can go home if you want" he said back as she stopped laughing at the boys jokes then started to talk wit him "plus you better get your but out here I think this boy is trying to hit on me" she said ito Williams mind

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well we can go home if you want" he said back as she stopped laughing at the boys jokes then started to talk wit him "plus you better get your but out here I think this boy is trying to hit on me" she said ito Williams mind

[/QUOTE]
William didn't respond this time as he fell to the floor "D-Damn"

shortyshot8 said:
William didn't respond this time as he fell to the floor "D-Damn"
Mitsu looked over at william then ran over to him "william?!?" She said with worry as she got on her knees next to him and lifted up his head

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu looked over at william then ran over to him "william?!?" She said with worry as she got on her knees next to him and lifted up his head

[/QUOTE]
William looked up at her "Th-This happens sometimes" He said in pain

shortyshot8 said:
William looked up at her "Th-This happens sometimes" He said in pain
Mitsu looked down at Him as every one in the park started to slow down but them. The rides slowly froze where they where and people froze mid walk "you sure your ok" she asked him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu looked down at Him as every one in the park started to slow down but them. The rides slowly froze where they where and people froze mid walk "you sure your ok" she asked him

[/QUOTE]
William nodded "It's fine I promise" He said softly "I don't want this to ruin the night"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler rubbed the back of one his wings. It was badly cut by a branch. "I think I'll be ok." He said to her with a soft smile. He blushed a little, noticing how close their faces were to each other's.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Then we can wait till you feel better to resume time again" she said to him with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
William laughed a little before pecking her lips "I'm fine now" He said softly

Jay smiles sweetly and takes Rain's hand, walking with her. "Just you wait, if you think this is cool, than the fireworks tonight will blow your mind." He says proudly. @Jennete

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed a little before pecking her lips "I'm fine now" He said softly
Mitsu giggled as she pulle william to his feet then looked around "doesn't it look funny when time is frozen" she said to him as she looked at all the people

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu giggled as she pulle william to his feet then looked around "doesn't it look funny when time is frozen" she said to him as she looked at all the people

[/QUOTE]
William looked at them "Strange" He said poking one in the face

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at them "Strange" He said poking one in the face
Mitsu giggled as she grabbed his hand ten pulled him away "come on I want to get away from the boy that was hitting on me" she sai to him as he pulled him a ways away then started time again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu giggled as she grabbed his hand ten pulled him away "come on I want to get away from the boy that was hitting on me" she sai to him as he pulled him a ways away then started time again

[/QUOTE]
William laughed a little "I love you" He said before kissing her nose wanting more

The website isn't working on my phone so im gonna use the app to respond instead xD (it won't b in color tho :/ )

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Aeron said:
The website isn't working on my phone so im gonna use the app to respond instead xD (it won't b in color tho :/ )
(Ah... Ok...)

Ivory blushed as she looked up to see how close she was and backed up a step. She petted the wing and sighed. "Im sorry, I can't heal you...I'm a demon." She looked up at him in worry. "Is it going to bother you? Because we could leave, if you like..." @TheRebelliousDragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back