• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ok)))
*Himeragi woke up as her eyes were blue. She then found Marcus sleeping on top of her. She then blushed heavily while gasping as she let out a scream as loud as she could possibly can*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus's eyes went wide as he rolled off the bed "Gah!" He yelled as he hit the floor

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus's eyes went wide as he rolled off the bed "Gah!" He yelled as he hit the floor
*Himeragi then scooted off to the edge of the bed as she used the blanket to cover herself as she stared at him a bit terrified*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi then scooted off to the edge of the bed as she used the blanket to cover herself as she stared at him a bit terrified*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus rubbed his head as he stood up "What in the actual hell?" He said as he looked at her

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus rubbed his head as he stood up "What in the actual hell?" He said as he looked at her
''w-w-w-w-what happened last night?! w-w-why were you on top of me?!!''

*She said stammering a bit...i mean like hell .-.*

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "No we didn't have sex or anything of the sort if that's what you were asking" He said a little annoyed

(I'm gonna pass out night and sleep well! @Himeragi Seiker)
''b-but why were you on top of me...?''

*She asked sort of calming down a bit*

kk good night))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''b-but why were you on top of me...?''
*She asked sort of calming down a bit*

kk good night))

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed "That....I actually don't know...I passed out quickly" He said with a shrug

(See ya tomorrow)

Mayyflower said:
May gasps. "Yay" she says as she makes a noise and the bear takes off running with her on its, not to far away

Nymph came back a little later with food. "I got you fries" she says quietly as she took a seat on the couch
Shinji picked up the fries and sat down next to Nymph and started eating it as he watched the tv

(Sorry for the late late late late late reply i passed out)

Nonalaka said:
She laughed a bit "Ahaha yes..." she replied as she looked at the turns, forcing another smile before the ride started.
@Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''a-alright..''

[/QUOTE]
((...what happened to Amara? xD Is she still at home in the kitchen or what? Idek ;- ;) )

Nonalaka said:
@Mayyflower

((...what happened to Amara? xD Is she still at home in the kitchen or what? Idek ;- ;) )
i guess their still in the kitchen. lets just say they already went to the park and is now chilling in the living room))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i guess their still in the kitchen. lets just say they already went to the park and is now chilling in the living room))

[/QUOTE]
((Alrighty then xD ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]btw you missed the part when Kikuri was all girlish when she noticed Miyuki's cuteness xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((Ah Jeez xD that would have been funny >u<....do you wanna continue?))

Nonalaka said:
((Ah Jeez xD that would have been funny >u<....do you wanna continue?))
sure. lets make them start at the...actually fml i cant think xD )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]sure. lets make them start at the...actually fml i cant think xD )))

[/QUOTE]
Amara was laying outside in the garden on the grass rolling around on it with a bored expression.

((There, that's.... well a sort of start? Idk))

Nonalaka said:
Amara was laying outside in the garden on the grass rolling around on it with a bored expression.
((There, that's.... well a sort of start? Idk))
*Natsuru was...well....watching Amara*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru was...well....watching Amara*

[/QUOTE]
Amara came to a sudden stop in front of Natsuru as she lay on her back, looking at Natsuru upside down. "What cha wanna do?" She asked with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
Amara came to a sudden stop in front of Natsuru as she lay on her back, looking at Natsuru upside down. "What cha wanna do?" She asked with a smile.
*Natsuru smiled as he chuckled a little as he looks at Amara. He was sitting on the grass the whole time*

''i dunno...im just as bored as you are''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru smiled as he chuckled a little as he looks at Amara. He was sitting on the grass the whole time*
''i dunno...im just as bored as you are''

[/QUOTE]
"Huuu" she pouted lightly while laying upside down "We could go somewhere?" She said before getting up and moving to sit beside him, brushing some loose pieces of grass from her hair as she did so.

Nonalaka said:
"Huuu" she pouted lightly while laying upside down "We could go somewhere?" She said before getting up and moving to sit beside him, brushing some loose pieces of grass from her hair as she did so.
''yea but...agh..''

*He said as he held his forehead*

''this headache...''

*He was actually heating up making him sick again*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yea but...agh..''
*He said as he held his forehead*

''this headache...''

*He was actually heating up making him sick again*

[/QUOTE]
A look of concern spread across her face as she moved closer to him "Natsuru! Are you okay?"

Nonalaka said:
A look of concern spread across her face as she moved closer to him "Natsuru! Are you okay?"
''yeah...i think i became sick again...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah...i think i became sick again...''

[/QUOTE]
"Again?" She frowned "Are you sure there isn't something causing it?" She asked him with a worried tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back