• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*kisses his cheek and sniffs, a daddy's girl so upset if he is upset at her* You....you don't love me anymore???? *falls back into the pond sniffing*
"No, daddy loves you. He will never stop loving you because you are one of his little girls." Roman said. He then lifted her out of the water and pulled her on for a hug, "Daddy loves his entire family and all his friends. He may get upset with them sometimes, but that doesn't mean he loves them any less than he did before, okay?"

Roman said:
"No, daddy loves you. He will never stop loving you because you are one of his little girls." Roman said. He then lifted her out of the water and pulled her on for a hug, "Daddy loves his entire family and all his friends. He may get upset with them sometimes, but that doesn't mean he loves them any less than he did before, okay?"
Miyuki:*she smiles happily and wraps her arms around him as she hugs him tightly as mommy hugs her too, sandwiching her in the family hug* I love my Daddy and Mommy *Miyuki says, sniffing a little, happy that Daddy still wuvs her*

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*she smiles happily and wraps her arms around him as she hugs him tightly as mommy hugs her too, sandwiching her in the family hug* I love my Daddy and Mommy *Miyuki says, sniffing a little, happy that Daddy still wuvs her*
"We love you too, same goes for Assana." Roman said smiling. He then looked over at Snow and smirked, "I would kiss you right now, but I don't wanna weird out Miyuki." He whispered jokingly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Agreed" He said happily
*Himeragi then went to her bed room as she closed the door as she took off all her clothes except her underwear and a t-shirt. She then went into bed and went to sleep*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi then went to her bed room as she closed the door as she took off all her clothes except her underwear and a t-shirt. She then went into bed and went to sleep*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus shrugged as he sat down in a chair looking up "I wonder...." He said to himself "No way...."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus shrugged as he sat down in a chair looking up "I wonder...." He said to himself "No way...."
*Himeragi then woke up to get a spare blanket from the closet and went out of her room as she gave Marcus the blanket*

''here...or you wanna sleep in my room? i mean i dont mind if you slept with me..like it seems i can trust you cuz u havent done anything pervy when i was asleep on the table''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi then woke up to get a spare blanket from the closet and went out of her room as she gave Marcus the blanket*
''here...or you wanna sleep in my room? i mean i dont mind if you slept with me..like it seems i can trust you cuz u havent done anything pervy when i was asleep on the table''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus smiled "I would like that" He said softly "Don't worry I won't do anything weird"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "I would like that" He said softly "Don't worry I won't do anything weird"
''alright''

*She said as she went back into the bed room and placed the blanket back in the closet. Note that she is only wearing Underwear and her a shirt*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright''
*She said as she went back into the bed room and placed the blanket back in the closet. Note that she is only wearing Underwear and her a shirt*

[/QUOTE]
(Oh boy xD )

Marcus followed her and thought
"Don't be an idiot whatever you do"

shortyshot8 said:
(Oh boy xD )
Marcus followed her and thought
"Don't be an idiot whatever you do"
*Himeragi then got into bed and sliding a bit down that her shirt sort of reveals the lower half of her body and some of the lower back yet she didnt do it intentionally*

''good night...''

*She said as she closed her eyes*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi then got into bed and sliding a bit down that her shirt sort of reveals the lower half of her body and some of the lower back yet she didnt do it intentionally*
''good night...''

*She said as she closed her eyes*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus laid next to her his heart pounding "Ni-Night" He said nervously as he closed his eyes

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*kisses his cheek and sniffs, a daddy's girl so upset if he is upset at her* You....you don't love me anymore???? *falls back into the pond sniffing*

Caldia:*She shrugs not knowing and looks around* I dun know... what do you want to do??
Sora looks up in thought for a moment. He then looks back at Caldia. "Les pway in teh park!" He says excitedly.

(Last post for the night... I need to take pills and pass out.... I'll reply on the way home from Florida. HAVE A GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laid next to her his heart pounding "Ni-Night" He said nervously as he closed his eyes
*As Himeragi slept, she then hugged Marcus as she slept because she usually sleeps hugging a body pillow*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*As Himeragi slept, she then hugged Marcus as she slept because she usually sleeps hugging a body pillow*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus blushed badly when she hugged him as he thought "Calm the fuckdown Marcus!'

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blushed badly when she hugged him as he thought "Calm the fuckdown Marcus!'
*Himeragi then nuzzled Marcus's neck a little bit*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi then nuzzled Marcus's neck a little bit*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus blushed even more as he thought "Not good.....!!"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blushed even more as he thought "Not good.....!!"
*Himeragi then stopped moving as she rested her on Marcus's shoulder and neck*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi then stopped moving as she rested her on Marcus's shoulder and neck*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed "This is gonna be the death of me" He muttered as he thought "There is no way in hell I am going to....!"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "This is gonna be the death of me" He muttered as he thought "There is no way in hell I am going to....!"
*Himeragi then hugs Marcus a bit tighter*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi then hugs Marcus a bit tighter*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus blushed a tiny bit more "No...I can't fall for her again...It ended so badly last time..."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blushed a tiny bit more "No...I can't fall for her again...It ended so badly last time..."
*Himeragi then slept peacefully not moving at all*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi then slept peacefully not moving at all*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus smiled a little "Finally" He said softly "Sleep well.....Himeragi"

shortyshot8 said:
ok)))

*Himeragi woke up as her eyes were blue. She then found Marcus sleeping on top of her. She then blushed heavily while gasping as she let out a scream as loud as she could possibly can*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back