• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*looks at him smirking and slowly holds out her hand over the mask and....poof... it went up in flames since she had mastered fire... she then was water so he could't find her in the pool*
View attachment 138491

Snow:*trying really hard not to laugh*
Roman stared at Miyuki before sinking into the water. "Outsmarted by a six year old.... Laugh as much as you want Snow...."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hm?''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed "Since I don't have a job...I don't have a home...Dammit" He said looking up "That makes me sound disgusting"

Roman said:
Roman stared at Miyuki before sinking into the water. "Outsmarted by a six year old.... Laugh as much as you want Snow...."
Snow:*laughing very hard now and sinks into the water* She really doesn't like your masks huh?

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Since I don't have a job...I don't have a home...Dammit" He said looking up "That makes me sound disgusting"
''well...i cant really do anything about that''

*Himeragi said as she layed her head on the pillow on the table again*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...i cant really do anything about that''
*Himeragi said as she layed her head on the pillow on the table again*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus facepalmed "I figured that" He said before sighing "What am I gonna do?"

Jennete said:
Snow:*laughing very hard now and sinks into the water* She really doesn't like your masks huh?
"Nope... I don't know why though." Roman said, but it didn't sound like that, due to his mouth being underwater. That being said, it was just a serious of gargles and bubbles.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus facepalmed "I figured that" He said before sighing "What am I gonna do?"
*Himeragi sighed*

''fine...guess you can stay in my room...''

*She said as she got up and went to the hotel (assuming theres atleast a hotel in the Exceed Dimension)*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi sighed*
''fine...guess you can stay in my room...''

*She said as she got up and went to the hotel (assuming theres atleast a hotel in the Exceed Dimension)*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus looked shocked "This is new" He thought before bowing a little "Th-Thank you!"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked shocked "This is new" He thought before bowing a little "Th-Thank you!"
''dont mention it''

*She said as she made her way to her hotel room*

''better hurry up before i leave you clueless to where my room is at''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''dont mention it''
*She said as she made her way to her hotel room*

''better hurry up before i leave you clueless to where my room is at''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus followed her while thinking "This is the first time anyone has ever been this kind''

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus followed her while thinking "This is the first time anyone has ever been this kind''
*Himeragi got to her hotel room and opened the door*

''we're here''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi got to her hotel room and opened the door*
''we're here''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus walked in and smiled "This is a very lovely place" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus walked in and smiled "This is a very lovely place" He said happily
*Himeragi walked in as she closed the door behind her*

''of course...its a hotel room designed for the tournament participants...of course they have to make it look good for them''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi walked in as she closed the door behind her*
''of course...its a hotel room designed for the tournament participants...of course they have to make it look good for them''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus nodded "Makes sense" He said happily "Well...I don't think I ever told you but I'm a Human...I think...Also my power is Fire" He said with a smirk

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Makes sense" He said happily "Well...I don't think I ever told you but I'm a Human...I think...Also my power is Fire" He said with a smirk
''hmmm...so basically a mage maybe...''

Roman said:
"Nope... I don't know why though." Roman said, but it didn't sound like that, due to his mouth being underwater. That being said, it was just a serious of gargles and bubbles.
Snow:*giggles as his bubbles as Miyuki suddenly comes up behind him and hugs him tightly* Daddy with no mask yaaay!

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmm...so basically a mage maybe...''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus laughed a little "I guess so" He said happily "Though I usually use it to punch with....Maybe I should start using Fireballs....''

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a little "I guess so" He said happily "Though I usually use it to punch with....Maybe I should start using Fireballs....''
''yeah...you probably need to have some sort of ranged attack as a secondary tactic other than melee...''

Jennete said:
Snow:*giggles as his bubbles as Miyuki suddenly comes up behind him and hugs him tightly* Daddy with no mask yaaay!
Roman sighed, "Yrs, daddy with no mask...." he said blandly. "You're lucky you're my daughter."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah...you probably need to have some sort of ranged attack as a secondary tactic other than melee...''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus laughed nervously "God this reminds me of the good old days when me and my friends played MMO's" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed nervously "God this reminds me of the good old days when me and my friends played MMO's" He said happily
''hmmmm...i like MMORPGs...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmmm...i like MMORPGs...''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus nodded "Agreed" He said happily

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks a little and kisses him slowly, her arms around his neck as she whispers* Mmm sounds very cool

Snow: I grow it around my pond *she calls out, yawning as she curls up, tiny in a bad way on the couch*

Caldia:*puffs out her cheeks with air and pokes him back, trying not to giggle*
Sora tilts his head to the side and smiles. "So wut dew yew want tu dew now?" He says while sitting down on the ground.

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "Yrs, daddy with no mask...." he said blandly. "You're lucky you're my daughter."
Miyuki:*kisses his cheek and sniffs, a daddy's girl so upset if he is upset at her* You....you don't love me anymore???? *falls back into the pond sniffing*

Slaxt said:
Sora tilts his head to the side and smiles. "So wut dew yew want tu dew now?" He says while sitting down on the ground.
Caldia:*She shrugs not knowing and looks around* I dun know... what do you want to do??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back