• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Rain:*laughs as she follows him* Well maybe so, but do we want our daughter corrupted?
Jay sighs as he thinks of her. "No, I guess we shouldn't corrupt our daughter." He says with a smile. "But hey, we could be a modern day Addams family.'

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked around "I feel like a creep doing this" He said to himself
*Himeragi kept sleeping as her strand of hair kept wagging*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi kept sleeping as her strand of hair kept wagging*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed "Is she a damn dog?" He asked himself

BlueHawk said:
Jay sighs as he thinks of her. "No, I guess we shouldn't corrupt our daughter." He says with a smile. "But hey, we could be a modern day Addams family.'
Rain:*smirks as she bites lightly and playfully at him* she could learn how to shoot like her dad and go to random people and ask to shoot their foot

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi kept sleeping as she nuzzled her head against the pillow a little*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus laughed a little "Adorable" He said to himself

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks as she bites lightly and playfully at him* she could learn how to shoot like her dad and go to random people and ask to shoot their foot
Jay glares at Rain. "It worked didn't it? And I'm sure our daughter would be honoured to be trained by One Shot Jay... I know you were." He says, winking playfully as he laughs.

BlueHawk said:
Jay glares at Rain. "It worked didn't it? And I'm sure our daughter would be honoured to be trained by One Shot Jay... I know you were." He says, winking playfully as he laughs.
Rain: I also know you don't use any of your new powers I gave you *she smirks pins his gun that she had sneakily taken around on her finger* You rely too much on this

Jennete said:
Rain: I also know you don't use any of your new powers I gave you *she smirks pins his gun that she had sneakily taken around on her finger* You rely too much on this
Jay feels for his gun, even though it is right in front of him. "How'd you .. I don't rely on that too much, and I'll have you know I mastered the new powers." He says, clearly lying.

BlueHawk said:
Jay feels for his gun, even though it is right in front of him. "How'd you .. I don't rely on that too much, and I'll have you know I mastered the new powers." He says, clearly lying.
Rain:*nods her head smirking* Then lets try something simple, make that puddle come over here *she says pointing with the gun at the puddle*

Jennete said:
Rain:*nods her head smirking* Then lets try something simple, make that puddle come over here *she says pointing with the gun at the puddle*
Jay lifts his hands and looks at the puddle. "Pfft, walk in the park." He says confidently. He closes his eyes to concentrate, and one, tiny drop of water floats awkwardly through the air and falls about 2 inches short of where she pointed.

BlueHawk said:
Jay lifts his hands and looks at the puddle. "Pfft, walk in the park." He says confidently. He closes his eyes to concentrate, and one, tiny drop of water floats awkwardly through the air and falls about 2 inches short of where she pointed.
Rain:*looks at him and raises the gun shooting a hair away from his foot into the ground* Do it again, *smirks as she raises her eyebrow*

Jennete said:
Rain:*looks at him and raises the gun shooting a hair away from his foot into the ground* Do it again, *smirks as she raises her eyebrow*
Jay flinches as he takes a big step back. "Watch it Rain! You nearly blasted my toe off!" He yells, looking between her and the puddle.

BlueHawk said:
Jay flinches as he takes a big step back. "Watch it Rain! You nearly blasted my toe off!" He yells, looking between her and the puddle.
Rain: I can heal it, and I mastered using the gun better than you... *she sighs and moves it to the other hand, her first hand burned because of the iron but she wanted him to master his abilities* Move the puddle.

LunaCrosby said:
"Well either way you'll love it so who cares" she giggled "also the wierdest thing happened with that cat, It turned into a man in my dorm" she whispered.
"That's fucking weird" she says before groaning. "The baby kicked" she says feeling around and then groaning again

Jennete said:
Rain: I can heal it, and I mastered using the gun better than you... *she sighs and moves it to the other hand, her first hand burned because of the iron but she wanted him to master his abilities* Move the puddle.
Jay looks at the puddle and shakes his head. "I uh... I can't." He admits, rising to his feet. He sighs a bit as he looks at Rain, then the puddle.

BlueHawk said:
Jay looks at the puddle and shakes his head. "I uh... I can't." He admits, rising to his feet. He sighs a bit as he looks at Rain, then the puddle.
Rain:*tosses him the gun and sighs* You should work on that *she flicks her hand and the water wraps around her hands, healing them slowly as it drops and she walks slowly with him* but now is time to see the cool fish

Jennete said:
Rain:*tosses him the gun and sighs* You should work on that *she flicks her hand and the water wraps around her hands, healing them slowly as it drops and she walks slowly with him* but now is time to see the cool fish
Jay picks up the gun and puts it back in his waist band, shrugging. "But can you do..." He starts, opening a portal below himself, falling through and landing behind Rain. "This?"

BlueHawk said:
Jay picks up the gun and puts it back in his waist band, shrugging. "But can you do..." He starts, opening a portal below himself, falling through and landing behind Rain. "This?"
Rain:*She laughs and turns around blasting her hand through one portal as it sprays him soaking wet through the other* No but I can do that my love.

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks a little and kisses him slowly, her arms around his neck as she whispers* Mmm sounds very cool

Snow: I grow it around my pond *she calls out, yawning as she curls up, tiny in a bad way on the couch*

Caldia:*puffs out her cheeks with air and pokes him back, trying not to giggle*
Roman nodded and went to the door that led outback. He stopped when he remembered it wasn't there, but decided to look outside anyways. "Oh.... I guess it is here." He said. A while later, Roman returned back to Snow, with a bunch of fae food. "Here you go."

Jennete said:
Rain:*She laughs and turns around blasting her hand through one portal as it sprays him soaking wet through the other* No but I can do that my love.
Jay stands there, dripping wet. He gives her a joking annoyed look. "Gee, thanks." He says sarcastically.

Roman said:
Roman nodded and went to the door that led outback. He stopped when he remembered it wasn't there, but decided to look outside anyways. "Oh.... I guess it is here." He said. A while later, Roman returned back to Snow, with a bunch of fae food. "Here you go."
Snow:*she ate only a little and moved to get up to store the rest* Th..thank you, remember not to eat this. Because then you can't eat bacon ever again *she says teasingly*

BlueHawk said:
Jay stands there, dripping wet. He gives her a joking annoyed look. "Gee, thanks." He says sarcastically.
Rain:*she smirks and all the water leaves him so he is dry again* You are welcome

Mayyflower said:
May giggled and shook her head. "No in here" she says as she points to her head
"My head? Imagination? You know, you're right, but I don't know if I want to use my imagination." Han said.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she ate only a little and moved to get up to store the rest* Th..thank you, remember not to eat this. Because then you can't eat bacon ever again *she says teasingly*

Rain:*she smirks and all the water leaves him so he is dry again* You are welcome
Jay shakes his head and folds his arms, looking away and saying jokingly, a cocky smirk on his face. "I'm not even sure I want to see cool fish with you anymore."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back