• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Atrio sighed as he sat down on the edge of a sky scraper and let his dark sinister aura out "I haven't been able to do that I a while" he said to him self as he sat there and stared out over the city

@anyone

Roman said:
Han smiled and looked away from the monkeys and down to May, "Yeah, you need something?"
"Come play" she says happily. "Please." She says jumping up and down happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well maybe I don't want to hear words when we kiss" she said back to him I a playful way

[/QUOTE]
William smirked "I'll keep that in mind" He said grinning

Mayyflower said:
"Come play" she says happily. "Please." She says jumping up and down happily
"W-what? I don't think I can, there is nothing for me to do." Han said.

Mayyflower said:
"Shhhhh" she says laughing.
"I tried to tell you but I couldn't find you" she grunts
(Omfg so much pain ;-; T.T I twisted my ankle and I can't walk x.x)

"Well let's get back to Marcus, is he treating you well?" She asks with a serious tone.

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "I'll keep that in mind" He said grinning
"You better" she said to him before she turned as they here next in line for te ride and walked in and say down in one of the seats

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You better" she said to him before she turned as they here next in line for te ride and walked in and say down in one of the seats

[/QUOTE]
William sat next to her "Oh boy" He said to himself

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled warmly "Cute" He said to himself as his arms went limp and his head fell on the table
*Himeragi giggled a little in her sleep knowing Marcus just fell asleep*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi giggled a little in her sleep knowing Marcus just fell asleep*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus smiled a little in his sleep "....ragi" He said in his sleep

LunaCrosby said:
(Omfg so much pain ;-; T.T I twisted my ankle and I can't walk x.x)
"Well let's get back to Marcus, is he treating you well?" She asks with a serious tone.
Sam nodded. "Yea, why wouldn't he be?" She asks. "I won't be pregnant for much longer cause I'm a succubus and pregnancys go fast" she says as she rubs her huge stomach

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki looked at her before she slowly shook her head then looked down a little

Mitsu blushed and broke the kiss "sheesh. Talking into a kiss" she said pkayfully to him

[/QUOTE]
''awww...okay..''

*She said as she sat there looking up at her*

Mayyflower said:
May nodded. "Yes there is, it's all in here" she says as she makes a giraffe appear
Han blinked and looked at the giraffe, "It's in a giraffe?"

shortyshot8 said:
William sat next to her "Oh boy" He said to himself
Mitsu giggled a little before a boy about there age came and strapped them into there seats smiling slightly at mitsu as he finished then walked off making mitsu smile slightly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''awww...okay..''
*She said as she sat there looking up at her*

[/QUOTE]
Myuki looked around before he hugged the girl "th-thank you for giving me food" she said to her before pulling away and looking for the door

Jennete said:
Caldia:*smiles and holds out her hand, holding her teddy in the other* You are older.
Sora nods and pokes her on the cheek. "Yesh I am older." He says while chuckling.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu giggled a little before a boy about there age came and strapped them into there seats smiling slightly at mitsu as he finished then walked off making mitsu smile slightly

[/QUOTE]
William gulped "Here goes nothing" He said to himself

shortyshot8 said:
William gulped "Here goes nothing" He said to himself
Mitsu giggled as they slowly started to be pulled up the tower by cables making mitsu giggle a little "don't be a scaredy cat" se said teasingly to him

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded. "Yea, why wouldn't he be?" She asks. "I won't be pregnant for much longer cause I'm a succubus and pregnancys go fast" she says as she rubs her huge stomach
"Good.. just checking up on my 'sister'" she says and laughs before tilting her head "well that's a good thing, won't be in Latin for as long" she smiled.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu giggled as they slowly started to be pulled up the tower by cables making mitsu giggle a little "don't be a scaredy cat" se said teasingly to him

[/QUOTE]
William rolled his eyes "Sorry" He said jokingly

LunaCrosby said:
"Good.. just checking up on my 'sister'" she says and laughs before tilting her head "well that's a good thing, won't be in Latin for as long" she smiled.
Sam rested her head on her hand. "I wonder if it's a girl or a boy" she sighs

shortyshot8 said:
William rolled his eyes "Sorry" He said jokingly
Mitsu giggled at him as they reached the top and the chairs stopped moving "I wonder wen there gonna drop" she said teasingly at william

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu giggled at him as they reached the top and the chairs stopped moving "I wonder wen there gonna drop" she said teasingly at william

[/QUOTE]
William gulped "I-I'm not scared one bit" He said nervously

Users who are viewing this thread

Back