• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Slaxt said:
Sora smiles seeing a girl next to the fountain. "Herro" he said to the girl, while inside the fountain. He takes a handful of water and splashes it on her, hoping she would think of it as a joke.
Calida:*giggles and looks back at the boy, a portal opening above his head as she manipulates the water to fall on top of him and drench him* I got youuu

Roman said:
"We missed having you home.... Since you're back home your pond she be here any second now, then you can restore your energy..." Roman said, taking a seat next to her and Assana.
Snow:*she nods and moves to cuddle ROman on his lap, Assana cuddling them both, The family finally at peace and finally together* She looks like you *Snow whispers softly*

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled softly "God....Watching her like this....Is making me tired" He said with a yawn
*Himeragi opened her eyes a little as she looks at Marcus*

''if you wanna sleep then go ahead...i can protect myself anyway''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi opened her eyes a little as she looks at Marcus*
''if you wanna sleep then go ahead...i can protect myself anyway''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus smiled "But....I want to watch over you" He said softly

Jennete said:
Calida:*giggles and looks back at the boy, a portal opening above his head as she manipulates the water to fall on top of him and drench him* I got youuu

Snow:*she nods and moves to cuddle ROman on his lap, Assana cuddling them both, The family finally at peace and finally together* She looks like you *Snow whispers softly*
"She looks like us both..." Roman said back quietly. He kissed both of them on their foreheads and relaxed himself. "Peace... Peace at last..."

Jennete said:

Sora chuckles as he looks at himself. "I'm wet now." He looks up at the girl. "I'm Sora wuts yer name?" He says while smiling widely.

Mayyflower said:
May gasps. "Yay" she says as she makes a noise and the bear takes off running with her on its, not to far away

Nymph came back a little later with food. "I got you fries" she says quietly as she took a seat on the couch
Han smiled and followed behind her and the bear. He took a seat at a bench that gave a good view of the park so he could watch May play.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "But....I want to watch over you" He said softly
''fine then...''

*She said as she fell back asleep as a pillow appeared under her head*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''fine then...''
*She said as she fell back asleep as a pillow appeared under her head*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus smiled more "God........What am I gonna do with you?" He asked himself

shortyshot8 said:
*Another perv came as he grabbed her shoulder which triggered her to wake up and do the handstand again and kick the perv sideways making him fly as she sat back down and fell back asleep on the table*

Roman said:
"She looks like us both..." Roman said back quietly. He kissed both of them on their foreheads and relaxed himself. "Peace... Peace at last..."
Snow:*nods and she hides in Roman's arms, knowing she, Assana, and Miyuki were safe at last*

Slaxt said:
Sora chuckles as he looks at himself. "I'm wet now." He looks up at the girl. "I'm Sora wuts yer name?" He says while smiling widely.
Caldia: My name is Caldia. It's nice to meet you *she nods her head and smiles as she makes the water remove itself from his clothing and fall back in the fountain. She holds out her hands, one all the way open the other showing one finger* I am this many.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus has just become the weirdest guy ever xD ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Another perv came as he grabbed her shoulder which triggered her to wake up and do the handstand again and kick the perv sideways making him fly as she sat back down and fell back asleep on the table*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed "Complete.....Lunatic" He said to himself

Roman said:
Marcus has just become the weirdest guy ever xD ))
(What!?! Why? xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Complete.....Lunatic" He said to himself

(What!?! Why? xD )
*Himeragi heard him and wanted to reply*

''its cuz of my eyes...i basically have a split personality. the blue eye is just being innocent as the red one is murder. if i have both then...its just balanced i guess''

trix said:
Trix jumped slightly when he used his powers chuckling "I'm never going to get used to that i swear" she smiled sheepishly. She flicked her bangs out of her face "Right now!" she wnet on her tip toes kissing his nose before dashing off out the door.
Clover chuckles as she ran out the door. "She's so amazing." He smiles and runs out after her, catching up moments later.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi heard him and wanted to reply*
''its cuz of my eyes...i basically have a split personality. the blue eye is just being innocent as the red one is murder. if i have both then...its just balanced i guess''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus smiled "So it's like Yin and Yang.......That's awesome" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "So it's like Yin and Yang.......That's awesome" He said happily
''guess you can say that...and im also half angel and half demon. so basically i have a White wing and a Black wing......i believe i was told that my wings were also similar to a sanctum's family crest...i forgot which family that was tho...''

Slaxt said:
Clover chuckles as she ran out the door. "She's so amazing." He smiles and runs out after her, catching up moments later.
Trix slowed as they reached the mall she stretched and looked at Clover flicking her tail brushing a strand of hair behind her horn "So, anywhere u wanna go first?" she walked into the doors of the mall and got blasted by nice cool air,.

Roman said:
Han smiled and followed behind her and the bear. He took a seat at a bench that gave a good view of the park so he could watch May play.
May made 3 monkeys appear so they coul come play with her. She laughed while The monkey played with her

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods and she hides in Roman's arms, knowing she, Assana, and Miyuki were safe at last*
Caldia: My name is Caldia. It's nice to meet you *she nods her head and smiles as she makes the water remove itself from his clothing and fall back in the fountain. She holds out her hands, one all the way open the other showing one finger* I am this many.
Sora slowly gets out of the fountain and smiles. "Whale niec tew meet yew tu!" He says while chuckling. "Awso I am..... Eight." He smiles widely.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Sorry guys this new look made t so I had to spend half an hour loging in. I fucking hate it

[/QUOTE]
xD btw i replied to Miyuki)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
xD btw i replied to Miyuki)))

[/QUOTE]
Yeah can you repost I don't think I have the patience to go did it right now. Sorry)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''guess you can say that...and im also half angel and half demon. so basically i have a White wing and a Black wing......i believe i was told that my wings were also similar to a sanctum's family crest...i forgot which family that was tho...''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus smiled "I think it's cute" He said softly

Slaxt said:
Sora slowly gets out of the fountain and smiles. "Whale niec tew meet yew tu!" He says while chuckling. "Awso I am..... Eight." He smiles widely.
Caldia:*smiles and holds out her hand, holding her teddy in the other* You are older.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back