• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Well, I really wasn't good with kids until I met you. That's what makes you different. Other kids are just annoying to me." Hab said frankly. "You're not annoying though, you're cool in my book."

Ramona nodded, "Nice. That's a good one, we'll get this one along with the first one. Now, take this." She said handing her another one.
May smiled as she looked at Han. "That's good" she says happily

Mayyflower said:
May smiled as she looked at Han. "That's good" she says happily
Han smiled, "Yep. It is good." He said before seeing the park. "Seems we have made it to our destination."

Roman said:
Han smiled, "Yep. It is good." He said before seeing the park. "Seems we have made it to our destination."
May gasps. "Yay" she says as she makes a noise and the bear takes off running with her on its, not to far away

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji yawns as he puts his glasses on and sighs What a cute girl

[/QUOTE]
Nymph came back a little later with food. "I got you fries" she says quietly as she took a seat on the couch

BlueHawk said:
Jay chuckles and shakes his head. "Well, we're going to see some cool fish." He says with a smile.
Rain:*she smirks and nods her head a little* Cool fish?

trix said:
Trix stretched and walked to her room and got dressed into a simple black dress and walked out and ran her fingers through her hair and hugged Clover "Did you wanna go get ready?
Clover smiles and hugs her back. "What if I'm already ready?" He chuckles while snapping his fingers, making him change into new clothes. "Now, when would you like to go beautiful?"

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi continued to sleep as she smiled a bit in her sleep*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] any posts i owe? [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL] ))))
Marcus smiled a little as he looked at her "She's kinda cute....And now I feel like a creep" He said to himself

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled a little as he looked at her "She's kinda cute....And now I feel like a creep" He said to himself
*A perv then tried to creep up on Himeragi but she then did a handstack then drop kicks the perv and knocked him out then going back to sleep*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*A perv then tried to creep up on Himeragi but she then did a handstack then drop kicks the perv and knocked him out then going back to sleep*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus looked shocked "What the hell is this girl?" He asked himself

(Anyone want to play with sora in the school courtyard's fountain?)

Caldia:*wakes up slowly, yawning, looking out her Dad's dorm room window at the world in awe, holding onto a teddy bear* Oh wow... earth.. *she smiles and a portal under her opens as she goes outside to the fountain, looking all around as she makes and endless loop through the water to make it spin in a circle in the air* hehe so much fun

@Slaxt

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked shocked "What the hell is this girl?" He asked himself
*Himeragi kept sleeping on the table as she hoped her sleep wont be disturbed again*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi kept sleeping on the table as she hoped her sleep wont be disturbed again*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus stared at her "Wow" He said to himself "She looks....Peaceful"

Roman said:
Roman turned around to Snow, "Yeaaaaah, about that: We didn't know what happened to you, so I told Assana that Nora was her mother so she wouldn't think you've abandoned us or something. Soooo, sorry...?" He said asking for forgiveness.
Snow: It is fine... I will have to live with the fact that I wasn't strong enough for my babies.. *she sniffs, her small shoulders shaking*

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles and hugs her back. "What if I'm already ready?" He chuckles while snapping his fingers, making him change into new clothes. "Now, when would you like to go beautiful?"
Trix jumped slightly when he used his powers chuckling "I'm never going to get used to that i swear" she smiled sheepishly. She flicked her bangs out of her face "Right now!" she wnet on her tip toes kissing his nose before dashing off out the door.

Jennete said:
Snow: It is fine... I will have to live with the fact that I wasn't strong enough for my babies.. *she sniffs, her small shoulders shaking*
Roman sighed, "You were strong enough! You got to meet them AND you're standing here, 'alive' with your family." He said using his Kamui to send Snow, Miyuki and himself home.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus stared at her "Wow" He said to himself "She looks....Peaceful"
*Himeragi kept sleeping peacfully as she moves around a little*

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "You were strong enough! You got to meet them AND you're standing here, 'alive' with your family." He said using his Kamui to send Snow, Miyuki and himself home.
Snow:*she looks around, at home and she sniffs a little, happy as she sits on the couch with Assana in her arms* I... I missed home so bad

Jennete said:
Caldia:*wakes up slowly, yawning, looking out her Dad's dorm room window at the world in awe, holding onto a teddy bear* Oh wow... earth.. *she smiles and a portal under her opens as she goes outside to the fountain, looking all around as she makes and endless loop through the water to make it spin in a circle in the air* hehe so much fun
@Slaxt
Sora smiles seeing a girl next to the fountain. "Herro" he said to the girl, while inside the fountain. He takes a handful of water and splashes it on her, hoping she would think of it as a joke.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi kept sleeping peacfully as she moves around a little*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus smiled softly "God....Watching her like this....Is making me tired" He said with a yawn

Jennete said:
Snow:*she looks around, at home and she sniffs a little, happy as she sits on the couch with Assana in her arms* I... I missed home so bad
"We missed having you home.... Since you're back home your pond she be here any second now, then you can restore your energy..." Roman said, taking a seat next to her and Assana.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back