• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Aeron said:
Ivory laughed as she swung higher, then jumped off the swing, flying through the air and diving into the shadows of the trees nearby.
Tyler jumped off his swing too, flying through the air with a smile on his face. "Yeah!!!!" He said as he dove into the trees, scratching his wings a bit. "Ow!" He yelped as he fell out of the trees, face planting.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura laughed and smiled "Marcus kinda beat you to telling me" she giggled and hugged her "Marcus seems like a good guy".
(Brb my sister Is dragging me to set off fireworks. X.x)
"Shhhhh" she says laughing.

"I tried to tell you but I couldn't find you" she grunts

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi blushes a little as she forcefully goes back to sleep*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus laughed nervously "Oops" He said to himself

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods and she hides in Roman's arms, knowing she, Assana, and Miyuki were safe at last*
Caldia: My name is Caldia. It's nice to meet you *she nods her head and smiles as she makes the water remove itself from his clothing and fall back in the fountain. She holds out her hands, one all the way open the other showing one finger* I am this many.
Roman sighed quietly, happy his family was back together. "I'm happy we're together now...." he whispered.

Roman said:
Roman sighed quietly, happy his family was back together. "I'm happy we're together now...." he whispered.
Snow:*she nods her head* My love... *she says blushing a bit* Can...can I have some food now? I am actually quite hungry and....well half starved by the Fae.

Mayyflower said:
May made 3 monkeys appear so they coul come play with her. She laughed while The monkey played with her
Han smiled as he watched her play and chuckled when the monkeys appeared. I sorta feel like a older brother...

Daniel reaver]Myuki watched her curiously still not sure what to say to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''wanna live with us? i can give u my room...''

*She said as she looked up at her*

''well that is...if you want''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*As Himeragi slept peacfully, her blush faded*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus smiled "Truly...." He said to himself

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu smiled into the kiss as she slid her arms around Williams neck
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smiled more into the kiss "You are cute" He said into it

Jennete said:
Rain:*she smirks and nods her head a little* Cool fish?
Jay smiles and nods. "Big cool ones, little cool ones... Some not even fish." He says stepping outside. "Sharks." He says with a small smirk.

shortyshot8 said:

*As she slept the strand of hair on top of her head kept wagging but slowly*

Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods her head* My love... *she says blushing a bit* Can...can I have some food now? I am actually quite hungry and....well half starved by the Fae.
"Sure, I'll go get some for you. Where do you put all the fae food?" Roman asked, slowly standing up.

Roman said:
Han smiled as he watched her play and chuckled when the monkeys appeared. I sorta feel like a older brother...
May continued to play. She ran up to Han and tapped him as she was looking back at the monkeys

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*As she slept the strand of hair on top of her head kept wagging but slowly*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus smiled warmly "Cute" He said to himself as his arms went limp and his head fell on the table

Mayyflower said:
May continued to play. She ran up to Han and tapped him as she was looking back at the monkeys
Han smiled and looked away from the monkeys and down to May, "Yeah, you need something?"

trix said:
Trix slowed as they reached the mall she stretched and looked at Clover flicking her tail brushing a strand of hair behind her horn "So, anywhere u wanna go first?" she walked into the doors of the mall and got blasted by nice cool air,.
Clover grabs her hand and shrugs. "I'll go anywhere you want, as long as it makes you happy." He chuckles and kisses her cheek.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''wanna live with us? i can give u my room...''
*She said as she looked up at her*

''well that is...if you want''

[/QUOTE]
Myuki looked at her before she slowly shook her head then looked down a little

shortyshot8 said:

Mitsu blushed and broke the kiss "sheesh. Talking into a kiss" she said pkayfully to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki looked at her before she slowly shook her head then looked down a little

Mitsu blushed and broke the kiss "sheesh. Talking into a kiss" she said pkayfully to him

[/QUOTE]
William laughed a little "Only because I love talking to you" He said teasingly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back