• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The chairs had dropped right after he has said that making mitsu yell wit glee as they rocketed twoards the ground

[/QUOTE]
William's eyes widened "NOPE NOPE NOPE!!!" He yelled out

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu's laughed happily as they quickly slowed down and came o a stop at the bottom with her lagging happily

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "Yo-You are insane" He said nervously

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Yo-You are insane" He said nervously
Mitsu giggled happiy as the same boy from before came over and unstraped Mitsu then helped her out of her chair "there you go" he said to her with a want smile

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu giggled happiy as the same boy from before came over and unstraped Mitsu then helped her out of her chair "there you go" he said to her with a want smile

[/QUOTE]
William stretched "I need to use the restroom I will be right back" He said rushing off

Mayyflower said:
Sam rested her head on her hand. "I wonder if it's a girl or a boy" she sighs
"Well either way you'll love it so who cares" she giggled "also the wierdest thing happened with that cat, It turned into a man in my dorm" she whispered.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled a little in his sleep "....ragi" He said in his sleep
*Himeragi continued to sleep peacefully as she moved around a little*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi continued to sleep peacefully as she moved around a little*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus smiled in his sleep "Yeah....That's good" He mumbled (Okay he may or may not be having a dirty dream xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki looked around before he hugged the girl "th-thank you for giving me food" she said to her before pulling away and looking for the door

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri then took Miyuki's hand and lead her to the door*

''no problem..''

*She said as she secretly placed a rune on her hand marking her as her disciple just incase if Miyuki was in trouble, Kikuri would be there to protect her*

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled in his sleep "Yeah....That's good" He mumbled (Okay he may or may not be having a dirty dream xD )
*Himeragi then had a small dream of Kuroh as she punched to her side punching Marcus's shoulder*

''you dummy...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kikuri then took Miyuki's hand and lead her to the door*
''no problem..''

*She said as she secretly placed a rune on her hand marking her as her disciple just incase if Miyuki was in trouble, Kikuri would be there to protect her*

*Himeragi then had a small dream of Kuroh as she punched to her side punching Marcus's shoulder*

''you dummy...''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus's eyes slowly opened "Oh....Was just a dream?" He said to himself

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus's eyes slowly opened "Oh....Was just a dream?" He said to himself
i wonder what he was doing in his dream...)

*Himeragi was still sleeping peacefully*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i wonder what he was doing in his dream...)
*Himeragi was still sleeping peacefully*

[/QUOTE]
( xD you don't want to know xD )

Marcus sighed as he leaned back

BlueHawk said:
Jay smiles and nods. "Big cool ones, little cool ones... Some not even fish." He says stepping outside. "Sharks." He says with a small smirk.
Rain:*smirks a little and kisses him slowly, her arms around his neck as she whispers* Mmm sounds very cool

Roman said:
"Sure, I'll go get some for you. Where do you put all the fae food?" Roman asked, slowly standing up.
Snow: I grow it around my pond *she calls out, yawning as she curls up, tiny in a bad way on the couch*

Slaxt said:
Sora nods and pokes her on the cheek. "Yesh I am older." He says while chuckling.
Caldia:*puffs out her cheeks with air and pokes him back, trying not to giggle*

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks a little and kisses him slowly, her arms around his neck as she whispers* Mmm sounds very cool

Snow: I grow it around my pond *she calls out, yawning as she curls up, tiny in a bad way on the couch*

Caldia:*puffs out her cheeks with air and pokes him back, trying not to giggle*
Jay blushes as he kisses her back slowly, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Or we could stay and do this all day." He whispers teasingly.

BlueHawk said:
Jay blushes as he kisses her back slowly, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Or we could stay and do this all day." He whispers teasingly.
Rain:*she laughs a little and asks softly as she bites his neck, leaving her claiming mark* Did you miss me?

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi was still asleep and sleeping peacefully*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus smiled at her "I would be lucky if that really happened" He said to himself

Jennete said:
Rain:*she laughs a little and asks softly as she bites his neck, leaving her claiming mark* Did you miss me?
Jay cringes a bit as she bites, but smiles at her. "Of course." He whispers softly. "It was awful, I had to meet new people."

BlueHawk said:
Jay cringes a bit as she bites, but smiles at her. "Of course." He whispers softly. "It was awful, I had to meet new people."
Rain:*she laughs a little and taps his forehead as she stands back* Our world is too small at the moment I believe. You should meet new people, I might corrupt you too much.

Jennete said:
Rain:*she laughs a little and taps his forehead as she stands back* Our world is too small at the moment I believe. You should meet new people, I might corrupt you too much.
"Maybe I want to be corrupted." He says with a small grin, taking her hand as he leads her outside.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi kept sleeping peacefully*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus looked around "I feel like a creep doing this" He said to himself

BlueHawk said:
"Maybe I want to be corrupted." He says with a small grin, taking her hand as he leads her outside.
Rain:*laughs as she follows him* Well maybe so, but do we want our daughter corrupted?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back