• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Order hugged her tightly. "It's ok... Your safe now..." He said softly. "I won't let them hurt you..."
Liara kept crying into tylers shoulder "liara doesn't want to go back" she said to him as she cried and birdied her face into his shoulder as much as she could

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi laughed a little "So damn adorable" He said to himself as he watched her
Summer turned around, winking, "I know, I know! Don't need to tell me more than once, y'know, Tats!" Once the gentle ride began to slowly halt, she saw an extreme ride around the corner... Not yet - something gentler.

Nonalaka said:
"Yeah but, I thought maybe, that rule still applied kinda" she shook her head "regardless, let's get you inside to rest, okay?"
''alright..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''okay..''

[/QUOTE]
"C'mon, let's go inside" she said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Summer turned around, winking, "I know, I know! Don't need to tell me more than once, y'know, Tats!" Once the gentle ride began to slowly halt, she saw an extreme ride around the corner... Not yet - something gentler.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi blushed "Do-Don't say it like that" He said nervously

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]She rolled her eyes. "What ride do you want to go on next?"

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi laughed a little before looking at the farris wheel "Hmm" He said to himself

Ivory decided to go ahead and take a walk around the park as she put her earphones in, tapping shuffle on her phone, then putting it back in her pocket. She pulled out her hoodie from the shadow of a fountain and put it on, smiling in content as her hoodie filled itself and surrounded her with darkness, relieving her from the light.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru nodded as he walked back inside*

[/QUOTE]
Amara followed behind him "If you need anything let me know okay?" She said in a concerned tone.

Aeron said:
Ivory decided to go ahead and take a walk around the park as she put her earphones in, tapping shuffle on her phone, then putting it back in her pocket. She pulled out her hoodie from the shadow of a fountain and put it on, smiling in content as her hoodie filled itself and surrounded her with darkness, relieving her from the light.
Nora appeared next to Ivory and tapped her forehead.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username=""Summer Dotty" data-cite=""Summer Dotty" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#ff99ff;">Summer cocked her head, following his gaze. "The ferris wheel?"</span></div></blockquote>

<p>

<span style="color:#59b300;">Tatsumi nodded "Yeah" He said softly as he stared at it</span></p>

Nonalaka said:
Amara followed behind him "If you need anything let me know okay?" She said in a concerned tone.
''ok''

*He said as he went to his room to rest*

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora appeared next to Ivory and tapped her forehead.
Ivory looked up as she felt someone tap her head. "Nora?" She pulled her hood back, shadows flying out and steaming off th hood. "Hey, I haven't seen you in ages!" She cried as she lept forward and hugged her.

<p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username=""Himeragi Seiker" data-cite=""Himeragi Seiker" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div></p>

<p>

<span style="color:#00b300;">''ok''</span><p><span style="color:#00b300;"></p>

<p>

</span><span style="color:#00b300;"><strong>*He said as he went to his room to rest*</strong></span></p></p>

<p>

</div></blockquote></p>

<p>

<p></p>

<p>

Amara smiled at him as he left before flopping onto the couch in the living room "I'll check on him later" she said quietly to herself as she became lost in thought.</p></p>

Aeron said:
Ivory looked up as she felt someone tap her head. "Nora?" She pulled her hood back, shadows flying out and steaming off th hood. "Hey, I haven't seen you in ages!" She cried as she lept forward and hugged her.
Nora laughed and hugged her back,"Yeah I know. I've been kind of busy and everything has just been super crazy lately. How are you?"

Nonalaka said:
Amara smiled at him as he left before flopping onto the couch in the living room "I'll check on him later" she said quietly to herself as she became lost in thought.
*Natsuru then sneezed as he was resting*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara kept crying into tylers shoulder "liara doesn't want to go back" she said to him as she cried and birdied her face into his shoulder as much as she could

[/QUOTE]
Order suddenly turned back into Tyler. "You won't..." He said softly to her. "You won't..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and pointed his blade at Zero, soon dashing towards him, a killing intent evident in his eyes. He spoke as he did so♅...
“ You really love the sound of your own voice, don't you? ”

...♅Akira soon appeared infront of Zero, soon locking swords with him. He spoke, placing more pressure on Zero's sword♅...

Welcome to the end of your life. I promise you, it's going to hurt!

[/QUOTE]
Zero noticed the pressure on his sword, grinning. He slid his sword along the side oh Akira's blade, lifting it off and striking towards Akira's side.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username=""Himeragi Seiker" data-cite=""Himeragi Seiker" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#00b300;"><strong>*Natsuru then sneezed as he was resting*</strong></span></div></blockquote>

<p>

Amara peeked through the door as she passed to go to the kitchen after hearing a sneeze.</p>

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed and hugged her back,"Yeah I know. I've been kind of busy and everything has just been super crazy lately. How are you?"
"Its been good...I was just catching up with an old friend." She said with a small smile. She squinted at the light and pulled her hoodie back up, the hood encasing her in darkness. "What about you?" She asked.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Aeron said:
"Its been good...I was just catching up with an old friend." She said with a small smile. She squinted at the light and pulled her hoodie back up, the hood encasing her in darkness. "What about you?" She asked.
"Drama. That's all I can tell you, I crap ton of drama that I don't really want to talk about. But on the plus side, my sister got married and had a kid." Nora said with a grin.

Aeron said:
"Drama. That's all I can tell you, I crap ton of drama that I don't really want to talk about. But on the plus side, my sister got married and had a kid." Nora said with a grin.

Nonalaka said:
Amara peeked through the door as she passed to go to the kitchen after hearing a sneeze.
*Natsuru sneezed again but almost like a cuteish child quiet sneeze just like last time*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back