• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"My head? Imagination? You know, you're right, but I don't know if I want to use my imagination." Han said.
May sighed. "Okayyyyy" she huffs as the monkeys pick her up and take her to go play

Shiroe Kurona]Shinji picked up the fries and sat down next to Nymph and started eating it as he watched the tv [DOUBLEPOST=1436003894][/DOUBLEPOST](Sorry for the late late late late late reply i passed out) [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#4da6ff]Nymph drank her smoothie she had gotten silently[/COLOR] [DOUBLEPOST=1436047588][/DOUBLEPOST] [QUOTE=Nonalaka] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]

((...what happened to Amara? xD Is she still at home in the kitchen or what? Idek ;- ;) )
Akito shouted excitedly. "Wooooooohooo" he shouts throwing his hands up

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru sneezed again but almost like a cuteish child quiet sneeze just like last time*

[/QUOTE]
Amara giggled at how cute the sneeze was before quickly covering her mouth so she wouldn't disturb him.

WeirdPrincess said:
( xD Sure why not. She's at the mall just walking around...lost)
( xD Don't worry... I'll just have him run into her)

Dark Tyler bumped into Yurika on accident. He was looking at the other stores and wasn't paying attention. "Oops... Sorry..." He said. "Oh. Hello Yurika. How are you doing?" He asked as he got up.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
( xD Don't worry... I'll just have him run into her)
Dark Tyler bumped into Yurika on accident. He was looking at the other stores and wasn't paying attention. "Oops... Sorry..." He said. "Oh. Hello Yurika. How are you doing?" He asked as he got up.
Yurika stood there as he bumped into her,"I'm fine. I'm sort of lost though....You can call me Yuri or Rika also." She said as she stared at him.

Mayyflower said:
May sighed. "Okayyyyy" she huffs as the monkeys pick her up and take her to go play

Nymph drank her smoothie she had gotten silently

Akito shouted excitedly. "Wooooooohooo" he shouts throwing his hands up
((Time skip))

After the ride was over ilaani's face was drained of all colour, her eyes still shut before she realised it was over her eyes slowly opened as she looked around and stepped out of the ride, letting out a nervous laugh.

Tyra changed into her casual(her normal appearance) and took Jackie's hand in hers. "How about we go to the beach?" She asked.
Jackie nodded "Sure thing" She said happily

Nonalaka said:
Amara giggled at how cute the sneeze was before quickly covering her mouth so she wouldn't disturb him.
*Natsuru continued to rest soon falling asleep*

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika stood there as he bumped into her,"I'm fine. I'm sort of lost though....You can call me Yuri or Rika also." She said as she stared at him.

Dark Tyler nodded. "I'll just call you Yuri." He said. "Are you lost?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie nodded "Sure thing" She said happily
Tyra opened the door and walked with Jackie to the beach. "So, what do you like to do for fun Jackie?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru continued to rest soon falling asleep*

[/QUOTE]
Amara let out a chuckle as she made her way to the kitchen and got herself an apple, letting out a sigh before sitting down and tucking into the apple "Eeeh, its super quiet around here" she said quietly to herself.

Dark Tyler nodded. "I'll just call you Yuri." He said. "Are you lost?" He asked.

Tyra opened the door and walked with Jackie to the beach. "So, what do you like to do for fun Jackie?" She asked.
Yurika nodded,"I still can't find my master....I thought she would be in this strange place but I couldn't find her. So I don't know where to look next..."she said quietly as she looked around.

Jackie smiled "Anything!" She said happily

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika nodded,"I still can't find my master....I thought she would be in this strange place but I couldn't find her. So I don't know where to look next..."she said quietly as she looked around.
Dark Tyler rolled his eyes and offered his hand. "I'll help you look for her..." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie smiled "Anything!" She said happily
Tyra giggled and smiled at her. "So cute..." She said. "I wish I could say the same... But I can't get my wings wet."

Dark Tyler rolled his eyes and offered his hand. "I'll help you look for her..." He said.

Tyra giggled and smiled at her. "So cute..." She said. "I wish I could say the same... But I can't get my wings wet."
Jackie nodded "I understand" She said softly before kissing her cheek

Nonalaka said:
((Time skip))
After the ride was over ilaani's face was drained of all colour, her eyes still shut before she realised it was over her eyes slowly opened as she looked around and stepped out of the ride, letting out a nervous laugh.
Akito fixed his hair. "That was awesome" he says happily

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie nodded "I understand" She said softly before kissing her cheek
Tyra smirked at her and suddenly hugged her and kissed her. If you think your getting away with that, think again... She said playfully in her head.

Tyra smirked at her and suddenly hugged her and kissed her. If you think your getting away with that, think again... She said playfully in her head.
Jackie blushed before kissing her back speaking in her mind "Oh only with you"

Yurika looked down at his hand,"Thanks....but what are you doing?"

Mayyflower said:
Akito fixed his hair. "That was awesome" he says happily
Ilaani cleared her throat "Ahaha...y-yeah" she said forcing a smile as she fixed her own hair and straightened out her jacket again.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika looked down at his hand,"Thanks....but what are you doing?"
Dark Tyler retracted his hand. "I was gonna hold your hand but I guess you don't want to." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie blushed before kissing her back speaking in her mind "Oh only with you"
Tyra kept smiling as she kissed her, biting her bottom lip. She started blushing. Such a tease... She thought back to her.

Dark Tyler retracted his hand. "I was gonna hold your hand but I guess you don't want to." He said.

Tyra kept smiling as she kissed her, biting her bottom lip. She started blushing. Such a tease... She thought back to her.
Jackie smirked and pulled away "That's the point" (GTG For a bit)

Yurika tilted her head,"Holding hands? I've never done that with anyone...why do people hold hands?" She asked as she looked down at her hand before slightly holding it out to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back