• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino noticed his blush and chuckled softly before holding on to his hand tightly and before walking."What's there even to do at the park? I haven't really been there much....or at all really."
Kaz chuckled nervously and thought for a moment, "Depends on what park we go to. If we go to a normal park we can walk and talk, or the amusement park, where we play games and get on rides."

Aeron said:
Ivory smiled at Tyler. "You did!" She said happily as she watched to see Nora, making sure her best friend was fine.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Tyler rubbed the back of his head. "Uh... So I was wondering... If you want to go see fireworks?" He asked. "I mean, as friends of course." He said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru kept resting*

[/QUOTE]
Amara let out a sigh of frustration as she thought, she could heal him if she knew what was wrong, the crummy thing about her powers were she had to know exactly what was wrong, but she didn't all she knew was that he was sick, she puffed out her cheeks as she leaned her head on the table, feeling a bit useless.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler smiled and pointed to the chocolate ice cream. "I would like chocolate please. Because its dark. Like me." He said to the clerk. "As for the girl, get her vanilla to start her off." He finished as the clerk went behind the counter.

(Did you reply to this? @shortyshot8)
Yurika tilted her head,"You're dark? But you've been so nice to me....You don't seem dark." She said quietly as she looked at him.

Roman said:
Han appeared in front her, smiling a little, as he watched the monkeys. "I'll play. What do you want to play, though?"
May thought about it for a minute. "What about tag" she says happily

Shiroe Kurona]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL] are you here?)
(Yea I'm here)

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani cleared her throat "Ahaha...y-yeah" she said forcing a smile as she fixed her own hair and straightened out her jacket again.
"What next?" He asks looking at the rides

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika tilted her head,"You're dark? But you've been so nice to me....You don't seem dark." She said quietly as she looked at him.
Dark Tyler looked over at her. "That's because I've been working on being nicer. Do you want to see my dark side?" He asked.

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled nervously and thought for a moment, "Depends on what park we go to. If we go to a normal park we can walk and talk, or the amusement park, where we play games and get on rides."
"What about the amusement park? Unless you want to go to the regular one then that's fine too." Yoshino said as she looked at him.

(Well... Technically he's a horrifying image of Tyler... Except instead of white, his eyes are white and his pupils are black... So technically he is xD )
Celia teleported next to Colin, kissing his cheek happily. "There's my knight in shining armor!" She joked. "How's your training coming along...?"

Tyler rose a eyebrow. "O...k....? That was weird..."
Colin jumped a but at her sudden appearance before blushing a bit at the joke and laughing lightly "A-Alright I guess....My Abilities have certainly gotten stronger" he said with a small smile.

Mayyflower said:

(Yea I'm here)

Han chuckled and got down on his knee, "I am pretty fast, so if I catch you, it wasn't luck." He said jokingly

Nonalaka said:
Colin jumped a but at her sudden appearance before blushing a bit at the joke and laughing lightly "A-Alright I guess....My Abilities have certainly gotten stronger" he said with a small smile.
Celia looked down. "U-Umm... Do you think your strong enough yet...? To defeat him... I mean..." She said softly. "I don't want anything bad to happen to you..." She said as she hugged herself a bit.

Mayyflower said:
(Anyone free?
Lexi- park

Sam- with kagura in the park (free)

Levi- the music room
(I have a question... Should Kite and Lexi have their child soon...?)

Dark Tyler looked over at her. "That's because I've been working on being nicer. Do you want to see my dark side?" He asked.
Yurika hummed in thought,"Sure....I want to know how different that side is~"

Roman said:
Han chuckled and got down on his knee, "I am pretty fast, so if I catch you, it wasn't luck." He said jokingly
May smiled. "I'm fast, whose it?" She asks happily

Celia looked down. "U-Umm... Do you think your strong enough yet...? To defeat him... I mean..." She said softly. "I don't want anything bad to happen to you..." She said as she hugged herself a bit.

(Oh boy. But yea)

WeirdPrincess said:
"What about the amusement park? Unless you want to go to the regular one then that's fine too." Yoshino said as she looked at him.
"Doesn't matter to me.They both are some of my favorite places and they're both fun." He said looking at her, giving a friendly smile. "I have a question of my own though: Why are we holding hands? Not that I'm bothered by it or anything, just curious."

Mayyflower said:

(Yea I'm here)

Ilaani seemed to have calmed down now as she turned towards him "*Ahem* well....let's see..I don't know really" she said with a light chuckle as she looked at the rides, a lot of which were well...high up, which she was less than a fan of. "There's games to win prizes too, we could play one of those... o-or I guess any ride is fine too..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika hummed in thought,"Sure....I want to know how different that side is~"
Dark Tyler rolled his eyes. "Alright, but another time please... This isn't the place." He said as got their ice cream. He handed her a vanilla ice cream. "You understand, right?"

Nonalaka said:
Amara let out a sigh of frustration as she thought, she could heal him if she knew what was wrong, the crummy thing about her powers were she had to know exactly what was wrong, but she didn't all she knew was that he was sick, she puffed out her cheeks as she leaned her head on the table, feeling a bit useless.
''natsuru's sick again?''

Mayyflower said:

(Oh boy. But yea)
"I'll be it, but you can have a head start." Han said smiling.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked at Tyler and smirked,"Nothing much. I was just leaving anyway." She said as she withdrew her arm from around Ivy and stood up."Bye guys! See you later!" She waved before vanishing. @TheRebelliousDragon

Tyler rubbed the back of his head. "Uh... So I was wondering... If you want to go see fireworks?" He asked. "I mean, as friends of course." He said.
"Oh...sure! That sounds fun!" Ivory said with a big grin. "What time is it gonna be at?"

Colin furrowed his brow lightly and rubbed the back of his neck as he spoke "Well...I'll not know for sure if I'm honest..." he turned to her and smiled "I'll be fine though, don't worry about it"

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani seemed to have calmed down now as she turned towards him "*Ahem* well....let's see..I don't know really" she said with a light chuckle as she looked at the rides, a lot of which were well...high up, which she was less than a fan of. "There's games to win prizes too, we could play one of those... o-or I guess any ride is fine too..."
Akito nodded, "yes sure why not" he says as he walks to the arcade

Dark Tyler rolled his eyes. "Alright, but another time please... This isn't the place." He said as got their ice cream. He handed her a vanilla ice cream. "You understand, right?"
Yurika took the ice cream and licked it,"Alright. I understand." She said as she continued to eat the ice cream.

Mayyflower said:

(Oh boy. But yea)
(We could do that now if you like... Should Oliver speed up his growth or not? If so, what age?)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''natsuru's sick again?''

[/QUOTE]
Amara lifted her head and turned to face Natsumi, frowning lightly "Ah, yeah..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back