• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
May wrapped her arms around her as she ran. "Nooooo" she squealed happily
Han laughed and stretched his arm out a little further, enough to tap her shoulder, "I got you!" He shouted happily.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyra giggled. "Why thank you! Are you going to get changed yet silly?" She asked as she ruffled her hair and winked.
Jackie laughed nervously "Sure" She said before snapping her fingers and wearing a bikini

Roman said:
Kaz shrugged, "Why not? We were doing so at first anyways. Besides, it's not like we're causing any problems by holding hands."
Yoshino thought about it as her blush slowly faded,"I guess so....it's just weird for me is all. At least....with other people it is. With you it feels normal." She said as they finally made it to the amusement park.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika nodded,"I suppose so...Are we lovers?" She asked quietly as she licked her ice cream more.
Dark Tyler shrugged. "I don't know... We're a couple right? That means we love each other. So were lovers..." He said. "Can I have a taste of your ice cream?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie laughed nervously "Sure" She said before snapping her fingers and wearing a bikini
Tyra winked at her with her other eye and stuck out her tongue. "You look perfect cutie..." She said with a smile.

Dark Tyler shrugged. "I don't know... We're a couple right? That means we love each other. So were lovers..." He said. "Can I have a taste of your ice cream?" He asked.

Tyra winked at her with her other eye and stuck out her tongue. "You look perfect cutie..." She said with a smile.
Jackie blushed "Not really" She said softly

Roman said:
Han laughed and stretched his arm out a little further, enough to tap her shoulder, "I got you!" He shouted happily.
May stopped and laughed. "I'm it" she says happily

"Oh...I didn't realize that." Yurika said before she nodded when he asked if he could taste her ice cream."Sure~" She held out her ice cream to him.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie blushed "Not really" She said softly
Tyra smirked and hugged her and pressed her chest against hers. "What do I have to do to convince you?" She asked playfully.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh...I didn't realize that." Yurika said before she nodded when he asked if he could taste her ice cream."Sure~" She held out her ice cream to him.
Instead of tasting the ice cream, he put his lips to her and stuck his tongue in, licking a little ice cream off her tongue.

The boy smirked, pulling out a dark blade. "Don't you see? I am her past! I am her son! I am the monster that shall haunt her forever! Who cares if she suffers? Her suffering keeps me alive and I intend to keep it that way!" He said as he began backing Colin into a wall.
"Well I care if she suffers, why else would I be here" He replies still staring at the boy and not flinching "You aren't scaring me with that by the way" he said gesturing to the blade.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Yes,Fries makes me feel like a modern person Shinji said as he took a sip from the wine glass

[/QUOTE]
Nymph nodded. "Ah, I see" she says as she lays back on the bed, "I'm warn out" she sighs

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino thought about it as her blush slowly faded,"I guess so....it's just weird for me is all. At least....with other people it is. With you it feels normal." She said as they finally made it to the amusement park.
"It feels normal to hold my hand? Other people must not be as special as I am." Kaz said jokingly. "We're here. Come on, I'll pay for our tickets."

Tyra smirked and hugged her and pressed her chest against hers. "What do I have to do to convince you?" She asked playfully.

Instead of tasting the ice cream, he put his lips to her and stuck his tongue in, licking a little ice cream off her tongue.
Jackie's face turned red "St-Stop.....Not in public" She muttered

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked up at Asuka and replied♅...
“ I guess that's right. However, why don't you use any of your Goddess powers? ”

...♅Akira smiled and replied as he stopped rubbing Nel's hair and stood up♅...

“ I'm aware~ ”

-------------

((( Last post for today. )))

[/QUOTE]
Asuka shrugged,"I don't know what I can do. I guess that's the issue. I don't know what kind of power I have or what exactly to do with it." She said before looking down at Nel who had closed her eyes and was trying to go to sleep.

Dark Tyler nodded. "Of course. I just figured that's what a guy would do for his lover in a couple..." He said to her as he licked his ice cream.

(Mmk! Gimme a sec while I write up a character sheet... And a picture...)
(Okay I saw)

Mayyflower said:
May stopped and laughed. "I'm it" she says happily
Han chuckled, as he was already running. "Yeah! You are it!"

Tyra smiled more and kissed her neck. "Aweeee~ but I love it when you blush..." She said.
Jackie had an idea "You seem to like to mess with people...And I must admit I do too.....I think I have an idea" She said with a smirk

Nonalaka said:
"Well I care if she suffers, why else would I be here" He replies still staring at the boy and not flinching "You aren't scaring me with that by the way" he said gesturing to the blade.
The boy smirked and showed his teeth. Every single one of his teeth were rotten and bloody. "It's going to get very scary, very fast..." He said as he pointed his blade to the sky and it was struck by lighting and it fired a bolt of lighting at Colin, sending him flying into a wall. "One last chance before I kill you..."

Yurika's eyes widened in surprise as her ice cream fell out of her hand and on to the floor.

Roman said:
"It feels normal to hold my hand? Other people must not be as special as I am." Kaz said jokingly. "We're here. Come on, I'll pay for our tickets."
Yoshino laughed,"I'll say you're special, but not as much as Suka-chan...no one can pass her. It would be a miracle if anyone did." She said before shaking her head when he said he would pay."You don't have to. I can pay for my own."

Mayyflower said:
Nymph nodded. "Ah, I see" she says as she lays back on the bed, "I'm warn out" she sighs
Shinji looked at Nymph and put the wine glass on a table Shinji took of his glasses and layed next to Nymph Then,Let me get your energy back up

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji looked at Nymph and put the wine glass on a table Shinji took of his glasses and layed next to Nymph Then,Let me get your energy back up

[/QUOTE]
Nymph looked over at Shinji. "How?.." She asks quietly

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino laughed,"I'll say you're special, but not as much as Suka-chan...no one can pass her. It would be a miracle if anyone did." She said before shaking her head when he said he would pay."You don't have to. I can pay for my own."
Kaz turned around with a tickets in his hand for the both of them. "You were saying." He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back