• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Mayela sat next to him. "I'm Mayela but please call me may..." She says smiling at him
Han looked at her and smiled.

tumblr_m413zjAmnr1r7e3hl.gif

"I'm Hansuke. Though you can call me, Han for short." He said.

Daniel reaver]Lana looked around te house "this place is beautiful ramona" she said happiy to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

"Yeah your right. That's probably the best thing to do" she said as he sat down next to tuki and kissed her cheek softly

Mika blushed bright red as she realize what he was doing but didn't reject as she just squeezed her eyes shit and let him kiss her even though they weren't even teenagers yet she felt like they where
Y held the kiss there. He knew if he pulled away he would lose. So he kept kissing her with a bright red face.

The elevator was nearing the bottom floor.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki kisses Shira's cheek back as she rests her head on her shoulder*
''so...now what do we do?''

*She giggled*

[/QUOTE]
"I dot know love" she said through a giggle as she curled up with yuki on the couch

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued rubbing the back of his head, soon replying as he lied as best he could, his voice seeming strained and unnatural♅...
“ Whaat? I'm just a lowly Human with a talent for Martial Arts~ ”

[/QUOTE]
(( Akira never made me laugh, I find this funny as ever though xD ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mesh giggled happily "it will be fun" she said happily

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "Yeah" He said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana nodded happily "that is nice. At least he isn't pke of those brothers that don't like there sister" she said happily as she walked back over to Ramona and smiled

Mitsu giggled then grave will and pulled him into the line for the ride

[/QUOTE]
Ramona shook her head, "We're siblings, we will argue but no fighting. Trust me, he can be annoying at times, but he is my older brother soo it makes sense."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Y held the kiss there. He knew if he pulled away he would lose. So he kept kissing her with a bright red face.
The elevator was nearing the bottom floor.
Mika was to embarased to break the kiss so he waited for him to wondering why he hadn't done it yet

Roman said:
Ramona shook her head, "We're siblings, we will argue but no fighting. Trust me, he can be annoying at times, but he is my older brother soo it makes sense."
Lana giggled happily ten smiled at Ramona before her eyes trailed down slightly to ramonas chest then Lana blushed Crimson then looked back up embarrassingly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika was to embarased to break the kiss so he waited for him to wondering why he hadn't done it yet

[/QUOTE]
Y was running out of air. He continued to kiss her, deepening it a little as he blushed. I-I'm not losing...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika was to embarased to break the kiss so he waited for him to wondering why he hadn't done it yet

Lana giggled happily ten smiled at Ramona before her eyes trailed down slightly to ramonas chest then Lana blushed Crimson then looked back up embarrassingly

[/QUOTE]
Ramona gave Lana a confused look, "The first person who looked at my chest almost died, but I will allow it since you're my girlfriend. Now why are you blushing?"

Y was running out of air. He continued to kiss her, deepening it a little as he blushed. I-I'm not losing...
Mika blushed more as he felt him deepen the kiss but didn't move. She was frozen I embarasment as he kissed her not able to move at all

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued rubbing the back of his head, soon replying as he lied as best he could, his voice seeming strained and unnatural♅...
“ Whaat? I'm just a lowly Human with a talent for Martial Arts~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Ayen face-palmed

"I would attack you to prove my point," he said sighing "but with just the power you leak you could probably erase me." he said scratching his head "not only that, but no human is older than me, unlike you, mister act weak" looking with a gleam in his eyes, trying to provoke Akira into proving him right.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu smiled and hugged Williams arm happiy as they Waited I line

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "I love you so much" He said softly

Roman said:
Ramona gave Lana a confused look, "The first person who looked at my chest almost died, but I will allow it since you're my girlfriend. Now why are you blushing?"
"Lana blushed more then looked away "th-there just.... Big" she said embarrassingly to ramona

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "I love you so much" He said softly
"I love you too william" she whispered as he got on her tippy toes and kissed williams cheek

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika blushed more as he felt him deepen the kiss but didn't move. She was frozen I embarasment as he kissed her not able to move at all

[/QUOTE]
Y broke away finally, breathing heavily as he blushed. D-Dang it... I lost... He thought.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Lana blushed more then looked away "th-there just.... Big" she said embarrassingly to ramona

[/QUOTE]
Ramona frowned a little, "What... Are they not good enough for you?" She asked, her voice rather serious now. "Are you saying you don't like them?"

Mayyflower said:
Akito nodded. "Some times yea" he says smiling
She nodded "But you technically did have a childhood, I mean even now, you could still do childish things if you wanted" she said with a shrug.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Lana blushed more then looked away "th-there just.... Big" she said embarrassingly to ramona

"I love you too william" she whispered as he got on her tippy toes and kissed williams cheek

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "You are so light as well" He said picking her up with one hand

Y broke away finally, breathing heavily as he blushed. D-Dang it... I lost... He thought.
Mika slowly opened her eyes blushing still as she still had the kissing face as she stared at him

Roman said:
Ramona frowned a little, "What... Are they not good enough for you?" She asked, her voice rather serious now. "Are you saying you don't like them?"
Lama quickly shook her head "no no no no I-it's not that I swear.... I-it's just... She said frantackly to ramona

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "You are so light as well" He said picking her up with one hand
Mitsu yelped as she blushed badly "w-william!!" She squeaked not having expected him to do that

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed nervously "Do you think she would be up for it?" He asked nervously

Marcus smiled "Nice!" He said happily before kissing her cheek
"Um....I don't know..."Farah said quietly as she looked away."You can try.."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika slowly opened her eyes blushing still as she still had the kissing face as she stared at him

Lama quickly shook her head "no no no no I-it's not that I swear.... I-it's just... She said frantackly to ramona

[/QUOTE]
Ramona slowly began to walkyou toward Lana backing her into the wall, "What are you you saying then?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back