• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"I grew everyday" he sighs. "But since I'm 18 now I grow regularly" he says looking at her
"Ah, I see, I didn't know that happened your kind, I assumed you age the same as a human" she shrugged. "...Why'd both of you grow up fast?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus shrugged "It was just luck" He said honestly
Sam chuckled. "Well you got some luck" she says as she walks up and rolls the ball knocking all but one over. Sam nods. "Not bad" she says as she grabs another ball and knocks the last one down. "Yes!" She says happily as she walks back

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shea giggled happiy "well at least we have teleportation" she said happily to yuki

[/QUOTE]
''haha..yeah''

*She sat on the couch since they were in the living room*

''maybe we should spend time with Mitsu. i mean she is our daughter right?''

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, I see, I didn't know that happened your kind, I assumed you age the same as a human" she shrugged. "...Why'd both of you grow up fast?"
Akito shrugged. "I have no clue" he says plainly

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Y blushed extremely badly. Sh-She actually wants to do this...? He thought as he began nibbling towards her lips. The elevator continued it's way down.
Mika just thoght he was sharing his pocky stick with her so she started to nibble on the pocky stick too

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen changed once we was in his room, happy to have his stuff back, he checked if they messed with any of it, once content and sure they hadn't he went to the main desk to ask if they had any training areas only to find the source of the aura which he originally used to find his way to the school
"you're the epically power full being that caused the destruction of the city aren't you?" he asked hoping not to anger him with the question.

@Fukushima Akira
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, rubbing the back of his head♅...

“ Hm? Yeah. Things got out of hand. I'm not at all strong, my opponent was the one causing the destruction, so it was probably him you sensed~ ”

Roman said:
Han looked up from what he was doing and seen a little girl. He didn't really like kids, but he didn't wanna frighten her by yelling or scaring her, so he simply said, "The courtyard."
Mayela smiled. "Thank you." She says happily. "Wait why are you here alone?" She asks tilting her head.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha..yeah''
*She sat on the couch since they were in the living room*

''maybe we should spend time with Mitsu. i mean she is our daughter right?''

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah. I just don't know if she wants to leave Williams side" she said to yuki as he thoght about it

Mayyflower said:
Mayela smiled. "Thank you." She says happily. "Wait why are you here alone?" She asks tilting her head.
Han sighed, "Because I would rather have some alone time than be with a group of people at ALL times. If you want you can sit here with me, doesn't matter." If she asks me fifty trillion questions, I'm leaving....

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yeah. I just don't know if she wants to leave Williams side" she said to yuki as he thoght about it

[/QUOTE]
''oh well...let her spend time with William. they do love each other anyway...if we give them some time together, their bond should strengthen and making William loyal to Mitsu and not running anywhere else''

*She said as she layed back on the couch*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika just thoght he was sharing his pocky stick with her so she started to nibble on the pocky stick too

[/QUOTE]
Y blushed and bit the rest of the pocky stick, his lips meeting hers as he closed his eyes. I-I guess this isn't SOOOO bad... He thought.

Mayyflower said:
Akito shrugged. "I have no clue" he says plainly
Ilaani looked over at him "does it annoy you that you grew up so fast?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, rubbing the back of his head♅...
“ Hm? Yeah. Things got out of hand. I'm not at all strong, my opponent was the one causing the destruction, so it was probably him you sensed~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Ayen sighed

"so what you're saying is that you're not the Omnipotent presences i sensed, just one that feels just like it?" he said jokingly "not only that, but you and the other presence are the same type of being that i didn't even know existed and goes beyond gods and Primal forces," he said with a light laugh. "right?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika nodded then wrapped her arms around his "ten I'll hold your arm" she said happily to him as she pulle him into the elevator the pressed te bottom that she thought bright them to the bottom floor

Mitsu giggled happiy then pointed to a massive Rowe called the tower of doom "that one" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
William gulped "Oh boy" He said to himself

WeirdPrincess said:
"You don't remember? The one you said you had feelings for before we got married....and wasn't Nora that weird girl who just randomly popped into our bathroom that one day with everyone else?" Farah asked curiously before shuddering."That was the worst day of my life....it was so scary....so many people.."
Cam laughed nervously "Do you think she would be up for it?" He asked nervously

Mayyflower said:
Sam chuckled. "Well you got some luck" she says as she walks up and rolls the ball knocking all but one over. Sam nods. "Not bad" she says as she grabs another ball and knocks the last one down. "Yes!" She says happily as she walks back
Marcus smiled "Nice!" He said happily before kissing her cheek

Lana looked around te house "this place is beautiful ramona" she said happiy to her

@Roman

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh well...let her spend time with William. they do love each other anyway...if we give them some time together, their bond should strengthen and making William loyal to Mitsu and not running anywhere else''
*She said as she layed back on the couch*

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah your right. That's probably the best thing to do" she said as he sat down next to tuki and kissed her cheek softly

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Y blushed and bit the rest of the pocky stick, his lips meeting hers as he closed his eyes. I-I guess this isn't SOOOO bad... He thought.
Mika blushed bright red as she realize what he was doing but didn't reject as she just squeezed her eyes shit and let him kiss her even though they weren't even teenagers yet she felt like they where

Daniel reaver]Lana looked around te house "this place is beautiful ramona" she said happiy to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

"Yeah your right. That's probably the best thing to do" she said as he sat down next to tuki and kissed her cheek softly
Ramona nodded, "Sure is isn't it? My brother said dad gave it to him and he invited me to come stay with him. It was a pretty nice gesture..." She said smiling.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed
"so what you're saying is that you're not the Omnipotent presences i sensed, just one that feels just like it?" he said jokingly "not only that, but you and the other presence are the same type of being that i didn't even know existed and goes beyond gods and Primal forces," he said with a light laugh. "right?"
...♅Akira continued rubbing the back of his head, soon replying as he lied as best he could, his voice seeming strained and unnatural♅...

“ Whaat? I'm just a lowly Human with a talent for Martial Arts~ ”

Roman said:
Han sighed, "Because I would rather have some alone time than be with a group of people at ALL times. If you want you can sit here with me, doesn't matter." If she asks me fifty trillion questions, I'm leaving....
Mayela sat next to him. "I'm Mayela but please call me may..." She says smiling at him

Roman said:
Ramona nodded, "Sure is isn't it? My brother said dad gave it to him and he invited me to come stay with him. It was a pretty nice gesture..." She said smiling.
Lana nodded happily "that is nice. At least he isn't pke of those brothers that don't like there sister" she said happily as she walked back over to Ramona and smiled

shortyshot8 said:
William gulped "Oh boy" He said to himself
Mitsu giggled then grave will and pulled him into the line for the ride

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana nodded happily "that is nice. At least he isn't pke of those brothers that don't like there sister" she said happily as she walked back over to Ramona and smiled

Mitsu giggled then grave will and pulled him into the line for the ride

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "This should be....Interesting" He said jokingly

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed nervously "Do you think she would be up for it?" He asked nervously

Marcus smiled "Nice!" He said happily before kissing her cheek
Sam smiled. "Thank you" she says happily

Daniel reaver]Lana looked around te house "this place is beautiful ramona" she said happiy to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

Mika blushed bright red as she realize what he was doing but didn't reject as she just squeezed her eyes shit and let him kiss her even though they weren't even teenagers yet she felt like they where
*Yuki kisses Shira's cheek back as she rests her head on her shoulder*

''so...now what do we do?''

*She giggled*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back