• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed happily "Hell yeah!" He said to her

Cam smiled "Nothing" He said happily before looking at his stomach as it growled "Just a little hungry...."
When he looked at his stomach, I though he was gonna say he was pregnant. I was gonna be like:

11953a69c60ab89e94384cbc0f8e3603.jpg
))

Mayyflower said:
Sam chuckled as she got her bowling shoes on and grabed a bowling ball and waited for Marcus.
Marcus did the same and smiled "Here goes nothing" He said happily

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Y blushed and bit off his pocky stick in surprise. "E-Eh?! He did?!" He said. He then relaxed a bit. "I-I guess that's ok..." He said softly. What are you saying?! This is NOT ok. He thought.
Mika smiled happiy and hugged y "yay!!" She said happily to hi as she held onto him and cuddled

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I love your too william" she said softly as she lead him twoards the amusement park

[/QUOTE]
William smiled as they arrived "Wow" He said to himself

Roman said:
When he looked at his stomach, I though he was gonna say he was pregnant. I was gonna be like:
11953a69c60ab89e94384cbc0f8e3603.jpg
))
(PERFECT)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika smiled happiy and hugged y "yay!!" She said happily to hi as she held onto him and cuddled

[/QUOTE]
Y cuddled her back, blushing badly. "I-It's just that I'm rooming with my brothers... So when their around, your going to have to lay low or they'll get really mad at me and probably kill me..." He said softly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu smiled happily as she pulled him too the ticket booth

[/QUOTE]
William smiled as he looked at her "Maybe someday......" He said to himself quietly

Y cuddled her back, blushing badly. "I-It's just that I'm rooming with my brothers... So when their around, your going to have to lay low or they'll get really mad at me and probably kill me..." He said softly.
"The ma said we could stay in the room try gave me For the tornament" she said excitedly to him as she lookedat him with a happy smile

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled as he looked at her "Maybe someday......" He said to himself quietly
"Maybe what babe" she said to him as she bought two tickets

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"The ma said we could stay in the room try gave me For the tornament" she said excitedly to him as she lookedat him with a happy smile

[/QUOTE]
William smiled and shook his head "It's nothing" He said softly

Mayyflower said:
(( Han and Taylor. I think you would want Han, they could form a relationship as good friends since he doesn't like kids. She can grow on him and prove not all kids are bad. xD ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"The ma said we could stay in the room try gave me For the tornament" she said excitedly to him as she lookedat him with a happy smile

[/QUOTE]
Y looked at her and pecked her lips, still blushing badly as he looked away. "Th-Then I'm all yours." He said.

Mayyflower said:
"oh, why not?" He asks "I was in kindergarten for like a few days cause incubuses grow fast, Allen grew fast too" he says
"So you skip your whole childhood?" She tilted her head. "I was raised in a lab so I guess I was homeschooled? For lack of a better word" she said with a chuckle.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Yeah but....I can't....I have no one to feed on" He said softly
"Mm....what about that other girl? Since you don't want to feed off of me." Farah said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You sure?" She asked him as she wrapped her arms around one of his and smiled happily

[/QUOTE]
William nodded "Yeah" He said softly

Y looked at her and pecked her lips, still blushing badly as he looked away. "Th-Then I'm all yours." He said.
Mika giggled happiy the. Got up and pulled him o the elevator "come on" she said as she looked at the scanner her eye changing again for the scanner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back